What fitness things are there that are actually productive?

what fitness things are there that are actually productive?

>lift the heavy thing
>put down the heavy thing
>run the distance or time because REASONS

short of living on a farm or doing manuel labour, what fitness thing actually has fruits other than serving selfish vanity?

Being Stronger makes life easier. It's worth the short term suffering just for that alone.

Forget all the long term benefits, being in shape/fit makes everything easier to do.

2 main advantages to do fitness :

1/ Improve your health
Start young if you don't want to huff and puff climbing stairs at 50

2/ Good looks
It makes your life so much easier, and not only for dating : since fat are often considered at lazy they have a harder time finding job or even making friends.

I should know, I was fat myself before...

Soo you want to do be productive while working out but not do 'manuel labour'.

Working out isn't selfish vanity, that's just something you've decided to attribute to all the Chads that you feel inferior to.

Pro tip: Being fit is inherently valuable. I bet you're too young for your body to have really started failing you yet, but being flexible and strong when you're older and not being in pain all the time are fucking amazing.

The way you greentexted conventional working out makes me think you're not ready to hear or incorporate any advice that might be unpleasant, but seriously, being fit makes you FEEL amazing.

Improving your health isn't vanity, mate. Get over yourself.

To extend on this point i made: Just doing the 5x5 Stronglifts Program or Push pull Legs (PPL) program will make you significantly stronger very quickly, especially if you haven't lifted before. I noticed within seriously 1 week, that stuff was just easier. Especially coming from being fat as I lose more and more weight + gain strength shit just comes easier to do.

training corestrength allows your body to stay in a correct posture, thus ensuring the vitality and longevity of your joints, ligaments and nerves.

properly learning how to stretch will ensure your body doesnt cramp up into a shitty weakening posture that causes all kinds of imbalance in your lazy faggot body. Imbalance = restriction of bloodflow, deviations from any natural state your body intended it to have.

cardio ensures correct heart / lung function. It boosts your digestion system. Not only does it burn 'ugly' fat, it more importantly gets rid of the hidden fat that piles up around your organs. If you dont get rid of this fat, you allow it to impede its functionality. Thus you get shitty organs. Enough cardio and proper diet ensures a minimum build up of crap in your arteries so you wont die from a stroke like a lazy faggot.

Strength training ensures you actually have the physical power to do all of the above.

Also, teaching yourself to listen to your body and take proper care of it, grants you the awareness to recognize health problems, and more often than not grants you the clarity and discipline to actually do something about your shitty lazy attitude and body.

So, mix up as many sports as you can, combining all of the above in as many ways that you enjoy. That's 'what fitness things are there that are actually productive'.

or you could just die like the fat neckbeard virgin you so obviously are. Now go rant about atheism somewhere and an hero.

martial arts. Translates well into life

proper posture doesnt really mean shit, bruh. Give me evidence on these claims

I get bored easily. I worked with fruit trees and animals and general outside labour my whole youth - played a lot of sports too. Now I live in a city and find I don't do anything and anything I want to do is simulated by some form of gyming. Also gym culture is so vain it's borderline gay.

>adds 20 years to your life
>makes all of them better
>muscles support bones
>protects bone
>more energy in your daily activities, no matter what you're doing
>back muscles protect your spine
>more muscles burn more calories, you can enjoy eating more food without getting fat
>walking, carrying things, everything is easier with muscles
>muscles protect you from stabbing too, it's very tough material

You could stop at the first reason and it'd already be enough.

>also, it makes you more sane, clears your mind, and looking good helps a lot with self-esteem, because you did it, nobody else did it for you

>it's borderline gay.

>if balls don't touch his anus, I am straight

lol, really? the simple fact that your upperback / neck muscles need to work harder to carry your shitfilled head because you allow it to lean forward too much doesn't cause overworking and irritation of the nerves + buildup of scar tissue within the muscles due to unrelenting stress? How about you read a basic biology book. Also, ask yourself why proper body alignment and structural integrity in nearly every martial art stance allows for optimum performance. Nice attitude, good luck with questioning the things that you are too lazy and mentally weak to even try to experience the benefits of.

>neck muscles need to work harder to carry your shitfilled head

Working harder results in stronger muscles. user is right, the good posture thing is a myth. There is zero evidence for it.

>Good posture is a myth
Let me know how that herniated disc feels when you SLDL raw, no belt without proper posture and technique.

Holy fuck you anons are clueless.

there is no solid correlation between posture and health. Maybe put down your 1990's biology book and get current

I meant posture when you're sitting, not form when you're lifting. Holy shit, user.

of course posture matters when it comes to activities. No one said it wasnt.
Posture has no effects on your health..

in fact, scientists have scoped out a possible path to our evolutionary chain. Our posture will become more and more crooked due to our saturation of sit down jobs. A straight spine may, now follow me here, MAY be put out through evolution.

Being able to assert and defend yourself physically.
You will be treated better because you appear healthy and strong, this translates to getting what you want more easily.
Even if you loathe social interaction it will be favorable to your independence and health.
It will make you stronger mentally as well, it improves brain chemistry, a habit forms where a sense of reward for healthy effort to make yourself stronger is established, this can blend over into other habits resulting in great positive gains across the board.

What would you define as 'productive'?
Basically what you are asking is:
"Is being healthier actually productive?"

You fucking retard.

>Our posture will become more and more crooked due to our saturation of sit down jobs.

>implying that's how evolution works

Lamarck, get the fuck out.

Swimming. Constantly increase your distance and decrease your time...start doing intervals to keep your heart rate peaked for 10 minutes at a time. Youll be ripped, have great lung capacity, a fun thing to spend time doing and to share with others, and increase your survival skills in water related incidents.

need to find a pool though, otherwise I'd love to just swim

Depends on your goal.

Set your sights of being able to do something, the being able to do it WELL, then even better

Theres no one answer to your question, because people and their goals are different.

fight training/martial art. I don't mean the useless mcdojo shit. But it benefits you if you take it seriously, someday something might happen and it will give you the tools to better protect yourself if there are not any other means of doing so. It feels good body, mind, and soul. Just don't think you're bruce lee or ali, keep a leveled head and humble heart.

Anything that's fun. A sport, biking in a fun place, diving/snorkeling. Anything fun is productive and the more likely to do it.

I've drunken soda everyday for multiple years since I was a kid. None of my parents stopped me. Now I probably have diabetes. I cry everytime.

That's why you go their to work out and leave.
You don't have to be part of the gym culture by blasting your social media page with you're fucking work out routine in order to stay in shape.