Anyone else wanting to die but have too many people that love you?

Anyone else wanting to die but have too many people that love you?

it's not even that.. I just know there's potential for happiness and I could easily make it happen. I just dont

this, a lot

I've always had depression, but never this bad. For some reason, my depression went into overdrive this past year. Maybe it's all the change. But I'm just in a rut now. I just blew my chances at my college within the first semester. I had 16k/year scholarship too. Now my car is broke, too sad to do school, can't really work without my car, and I can't see a psychiatrist.

Opposite.

I did.
It's literally the only reason why I didn't.
Had a few mates kill themselves, it fucks everyone up.
I'm slowly but surely rediscovering my love for life since I quit all my anti-depressants back in November.
Now I don't want to die and just want to be happy and make everyone proud.

>Anyone else wanting to die

yeah

> but have too many people that love you?

hahahahaaa, no

>I've always had depression, but never this bad. For some reason, my depression went into overdrive this past year.

how bad is it, user? do you shit blood? do you spend hours curled up in a ball of agony around your stomach, wishing you could die and stop the pain?

you don't?

then you're a fucking wannabe faggot, and your effeminate posturing just makes it all the more harder for those of us with REAL depression to get anything done about it. fucking kill yourself.

You don't want to die, because everyone hates you?

eyyy yup

lol sucks to be you, faggot.

Not OP, but I was shitting blood a couple weeks ago.

Diarrhea literally tore my ass hole a new one.

>do you shit blood? do you spend hours curled up in a ball of agony around your stomach, wishing you could die and stop the pain.
I'm not quite sure you're experiencing depression my guy

Doubt I'd want to die if I had people that loved me. Seems rather antithetical.

That sounds like a good reason to live tbh.

Keep living just out of spite.

I hate to be that guy, but weed has helped me quiet a bit. I don't smoke so much to the point I'm vegged on the couch, but just enough to get my head spinning a little. It's hard for me to explain, but it really makes me feel like "me." All those little things that start giving me anxiety just kinda go away.

But I understand where op is coming from. They love you just enough to wear if you do off yourself you'll hurt them, but they don't love you enough to listen and understand that you're hurt.

I've smoked.. It's only temporary happiness for the night. I can't be productive with it either. I just want to be happy, or at least not miserable

Are you trying to go to the Minister of Magic?

chin up bro, look at it this way, it cant get any worse can it? join some kind of club, go to some local gigs. times might be tough but I promise you it will, and can get better

I have thought about it, but just like quick thoughts which I discarded immediately.

Imo there's always time left to kill yourself and even more time to do something good and productive with your life. So why not 'fight' till the bitter end if you can still kill yourself when you are old

How can anyone be depressed with all these dubs?

I am not depressed, got everything I want, going to the gym, having a gf, my own apartment, my pet snakes and earn just enough money to enjoy my life.

Proud of you user