REKT thread animals edition

REKT thread animals edition

>getting a bath
>rekt

Op here, * Fuck cats edition

Why do you guys like this shit?

you do know that this shit is just as illegal as CP, right?

stop trying to get Sup Forums shut down

MODS

MODS MODS MODS

GTFO piece of shit

MODS

YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS I HOPE YOU WILL DIE A PAINFUL DEATH YOU FUCKERS. THAT POOR ANIMALS :'(
MODS MODS MODS

MODS

Since when its ill egal to post animal cruelty ?
Go back to redit you amongous fagget

this is far worse than CP

MODS

I mean we should expect shit like this from Sup Forums but nevertheless its fucking sickening. Animals do nothing to deserve death/torture whereas humans are scum fucks that do. Fuck you OP.

MODS

Why would you want to you fucking sicko

fucking kill yourself OP.
MODS

I didnt but people do what they want
Go witheknhighting somewhere else

This is Sup Forums fuck head we like animals here. Find another place to post your sick shit fuck face.

I'd rather white knight than condone animal cruelty lmao

Fuck this you dark fucks mods pls

Just keep fapping to trap and let other Sup Forums tards do what they want

You can only white knight for people. Standing up for animals just means your a descent human being

I didnt post anything just seeing you fuckin moralfag crying for mods on Sup Forums make no sense, just find another boards and stop trying to fit in so hard

back to funny facebook pages you

It's not The faggot bitch is lying to scare you into conforming to his will. That's how the left works. The mods are a bunch of nigger loving kids too, so they'll shut it down.

Keep crying kid. Your mods won't save you

Lol you're the sort of guy who claims that Loli isn't for pedophiles "let other Sup Forums tards do what they want" even if it's in poor taste or illegal, shut the fuck up you beta.

Stfu, stop condoning this shit

MODS MODS MODS

whats wrong with a little animal cruelty? this is Sup Forums after all

>Weak faggot calling someone a beta.
Bitch, your weakness defines beta.

I dint fap to loli but i let people do if they want.
That what i said your a vegan moral feminist fagget

>Sup Forums
>said to be the asshole of the internet
>thruth is it was always full of moralfag animal lovers and you cant have such a thread here

Remember when faggots didn't cry like little bitches because of a thread they didn't like?
Pepperidge farm remembers.

Dog frozen alive

this is from an automated pet wash station video at a pet store. cat just stressed as fuck, not drowned. still fucked up, though.

all other of the other fucked up posts in here can die of ass cancer

Now you're hardly making sense, please stop embarrassing yourself.

most disturbing for is when people are outraged by animal cruelty and AT THE SAME TIME demand an agonizing death to human beings

can someone explain this mindset to me please

> Condones animal cruelty
> Calls others weak

k den

Man as long as none of this shit is oc, most animal cruelty is from third world countryside we're their to stupid to think critically or Asian country's where the entire population is schooled like a bunch of robots.

the reason these threads are posted is to collect the tears of faggots and jews

embrace their fear and their sadness and be nourished by it, the fags will yield many tears yet

Karate

nice 2012 meme faggot

stfu

Kill yourself, faggot.

Kek

lol

What's the point of torturing an animal their isn't much to learn from it accept why you shouldn't do it, if you don't like yours pet just leave it on the side of the road like everyone else, and why bother buying or adopting an animal just to kill it and not even eat it fucking weird.

Bitch kicked his face...that's the final straw. Lol.

Wow. All you normies in here need to gtfo.

Sometimes Veteran AOL users need to be exposed to this level of inhumanity in order to find it again every once in a while.

These threads are therapeutic for oldfags, so stfu and gtback to le redit normie scum.

oh my fuck