Your wife chose you as her life partner, as the one to build a home with, and to raise a family with...

Your wife chose you as her life partner, as the one to build a home with, and to raise a family with. You will be the social and legal father of her children, but she has chosen a different man to be the biological father.
It really doesn’t matter. You’ll be there for the pregnancy, tending to her needs. You’ll be there for the delivery, watching the baby come into the world, and you’ll be there for the child’s entire life, to provide it, and the mother, with a safe and nurturing home.
The only difference is whose cum was there at conception. She chose the best genetics to make the baby, and the best provider to raise it. She recognizes where you excel, and she chose you specifically for it.

get a life u fukin homo what are u even talking about sounds like u have down syndrome

>cuck thread

Hahahah fucking cucks.

I'd be ok with that tbh. I'm genetically far from perfect, it would be better if she got impregnated by someone genetically superior.

Which means obviously not a nigger.

The difference is that the child that she will give birth to is not your biological son.
That sucks a bit. Not too much, but it sucks.

Thank God i make 50k a month im so lucky that i got this girl

My situation. Im caring for my wife and her black son.

Nope. Go marry him and put up with his shit, 'cause that ain't acceptable to me.

My situation actually worked out for the best for us. My soon to be wife had a wonderful 10 month old daughter when we met. the biological father had nothing to do with her since 3 days after birth. She's now 2 and a half calls me dada I am their provider and I love her as my own.we will be a family of 4 soon Superior white Race
>inb4 cuck

True. Women should ensure that their children have good genetics.

Your wife still fantasizes about him, after all he is the one she chose, you are nothing but the beta provider.

Actually on the contrary meth is a terrible thing man looks like a death stick

Also it was a late teen romance that ended in pregnancy

Reality-distorting, socially-suffocating mental illness.

WTF? You cucks are the lowest of the low. You will marry a whore who spread her legs for a meth addict and gave him a kid.

it worked great for shaqa dad. did you guys know that shaq bio dad is the brother of james toneys bio dad. both had step dads that raised them.

>literally enxouraging your wife to get pregnant with a fucking meth addict
>literally raising a child of a drug addict

𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔢𝔯𝔞 𝔬𝔣 𝔪𝔞𝔫 𝔥𝔞𝔰 𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔞𝔫 𝔢𝔫𝔡

My wife chose me as her life partner, as the one to build a home with, and to raise a family with. I will be the social and legal father of her children, but she has chosen
>you
to be the biological father.
It really doesn’t matter, I tell myself. I’ll be there for the pregnancy, tending to her needs. I’ll be there for the delivery, watching your baby come into the world, and I’ll be there for your child’s entire life, to provide them, and the mother, with a safe and nurturing home.
The only difference is whose cum was there at conception. She chose the best genetics to make the baby, and the best provider to raise it. She recognizes where you excel, and she chose you specifically for it.
She recognizes where I excel, and she chose me specifically for it.

>fixed

White bull thread take over

>white
>bull
you can only pick one, son

That's Kayden Kross.

kek whatever

shoop da whoop...

lol stop trying to justify your delusional fetish with science. you are pathetic

Fucking cucks.

stay rustled black boy

>be me
>be married
>wife and I are totally into cuckold lifestyle
>both very conservative, "proper" people in everything else
>this just turns us on more
feels good man

I have a very similar thing with my gf. I love it too

I wonder if liberals secretly get off on the thought of white supremacists fucking their girlfriends

/thread

good for you man

I don't know. I suppose any kind of race-based cuckolding is racist to a certain extent; and given that's what we do I suppose we would be considered somewhat racist. But really when everyone involved enjoys it it doesn't matter.

We don't really care about the race of the bull with my gf. Every race is fine.

That's fair enough, whatever floats your boat.

I will never understand this.

The whole idea of cuckolding is to give your wife something that you cant offer her.

I'm white why on earth would i let another white dude fuck her like he cant give her something i cant.

Interracial cuckolding makes sense this shit doesnt but whatever

Monogamy means that everyone reproduces equally regardless of genetics, thus eliminating natural selection and degrading the genepool over time. Polygamy creates a whole lot of other problems, with some men having no women at all, and those who have several not always being able to provide for all and being selected primarily on that ability rather than genetics.

The best system is cuckoldry. Every man has a wife and adequately provides for her and her offspring, while she chooses a genetically superior mate to impregnate her and thus improve the genepool.

This is autism

Lol. No. She married me...Why would she want another man's kids? Fucking faggot OP. Go kill yourself.

Its actually fucked up you want to really lose faith in women, pose this question to like your Mom or your sister.

Most of them will think "so whats the difference, you will basically be the Dad anyway!"

They seriously cannot empathize with the fact that you cannot be sure your kid is yours.

I really hope my gf sends pics like that to her bulls

I cannot offer my gf a big dick user.

>monogamy.... eliminating natural selection and degrading the genepool

>Polygamy....with some men having no women at all

The whole "some men having no women at all" is literally "natural selection" you fuck. Are you even trying?

im not raising some other dudes kid ill actually divorce and leave

>I cannot offer my gf a big dick user.

Fair enough. I was thinking about the taboo and the social stigma of having an affair with a black person but yeah dick size makes sense too

Good thing I'm not interested in a kid regardless as I don't "excel" at either.
>doesn't matter have gf

sauce

see like this doesn't make sense

why can only a bull appreciate this?

cucks are fucking pathetic should be hung,

enjoy being a genetic dead end and a drone, faget. lf you ever consider doing this you might as well go full homo and sell your ass to intoxicated sailors, at least you get something in return for it.

Could you post more of these? I like them a lot. (Nice dubs)

It's not only dick size but also that the bulls are much more dominant and behave like "real men".

The point is to have a balance between natural selection and social stability. Most men having no women at all causes huge social problems. And like I said polygamy selects almost entirely on ability to provide (ie wealth), ignoring all other elements that should factor into natural selection.

Learn to read better.

>why can only a bull appreciate this?
Because "your" girl doesn't make the same sounds when she's with you

>Could you post more of these? I like them a lot. (Nice dubs)
sure thing, don't usually get many people into this like I am. Wish I had more

Shes a degenerate whore, and to be avoided.

Degenerates like you belong on a cross.

Sad sad excuse for a human man.... go fucking off yourself

Because I have the natural need to procreate.

What is cuck?

This is one of my favourite things to do with my gf. Do you have more of it?

makes all the difference in the world. an offspring that isn't yours by blood is inferior and worthless

>ignoring all other elements that should factor into natural selection.

>that should factor into natural selection
>that should

I don't think you understand what natural selection means. Regardless, I'm glad you're not polluting the gene pool with your cuck genes, moron.

a little faggot that can't fuck well but has money

Fucking women... This kinda shit makes my blood boil.

still has the dna of the monkey, that wasnt able to pay for the fuckin child, so it will also be a fucking piece of monkeyshit itself

are u fuckin retarded, m8 ?

not really but I personally enjoy it too. I like to make the cuck suck my cum and "his" girl's pussy juice of my cock after I cum in her

HAHAHA

See fuckig another man, I get that

But being a cuck

Fucking disgusting those are the kind of men Romans would fuck up the ass for being as low as a woman

man, go your own way.

don't hate the player, don't hate the game. Win it.

I love it when both my gf and the bull use me as their cleaner.

>But being a cuck
I don't fucking know man that's why I'm a white bull, ask one of the shills or faggots on here.

I dont mind sharing a fun time is a fun time but even this shit has its limits

frankly if she thinks my genetics aren't good enough to mate with then she probably doesn't love me very much

I bet you do faggot and I but you wash it down with grape soda

It's why I don't even bother with women anymore.

An orgasm feels great at the time, but the pain that can and likely will come afterward is NOT worth it. Go MGTOW.

Aaggagaahhaha top kek

>women are smart, rational creates of beauty
women are fucking stupid. they need to be kept on a short leach all the time and require punishment for all stupid shit they say/do all the time.
>she is a fucktoy, you are the owner
>no woman will ever stay with a cuck
>all women wants, is to be dominated

I wash it down most of the time except when my gf wants me to the taste of the bulls cum in my mouth for the whole night.

ew who would fuck a nigger?

this guy gets it

didn't even realize what that was until I posted it. I'm pretty much out of my white bull stuff, wish I had more.

Women (especially white women) will fuck anything when they're younger. As they get older (after 25), after they've ridden the Cock Carousel, they start looking for men with whom they can 'settle down' and raise kids, realizing that their sexual prime(s) have expired. It's at this point that women typically go for men who remind them of their fathers: loving providers who will forgive them no matter how badly they fuck up (and they WILL fuck up).

This is not a race-exclusive phenomenon.

Does your wife give you what you want?
Don't you sometimes want to fuck some other chick.

SHE DOESN'T. YOURE PATHETIC