Dear Sup Forums users!

Dear Sup Forums users!

I am a tumblr user, genderfluid and otherkin (also proud vegan)
Your site generates a lot of hatred. Stop the hateful speech, the sexism and racism, islamophobia or else we will protest to remove Sup Forums.

This is a real threat, take it seriously!
You have been warned!

Ps don't bother to try and hack me because I just purchased mcafee 2017 edition with maximum protection!

#notallbtards

kill yourself for this bad bait

I just wqnt to fap just leave

its like your not even trying. is it me or did summer come early?

>hi, I'm genderfluid
>sometimes I'm a boy since I have a penis and other times I'm always still a boy because I have a penis

Old bait is old

kiddos have a whole week off school in the UK it must be because of that

lol, everytime i make this bait thread you always post this pic, its like you're on this fucking site all the time
do you have a life bruh?

i see this thread too often

Gr9 b9 m9

>proud vegan
Lost me there

Fuck off

>Genderfluid
So now people fuck water, or they think they're water? Tumblr stahp!

low quality bait

stop trying to pull off another 2014 Sup Forums raid. you know how that turned out last time.

Penis isn't defining anything bud, it's the chromosomes and dna. You can look like just about anything these days

last line killed your bait

>wow look at me i'm so kool and oldfagish

Nobody cares.

You dye your hair, trumpet about all these "kins" and genders" that even a kindergartener could have come up with and youre so proud about it.

Youre just a sack of filth, like everyone else. Nobody gives two shits about what you CHOOSE to BELIEVE you are.

This pasta is so stale that I won't even risk the new crown I had put in my mouth yesterday, on trying to argue with it.

>its like you're on this fucking site all the time
>do you have a life bruh?

>I make this bait thread all of the time.
>But you're the no life loser for responding to it each time.

Mental illness.
You need help. You're mentally damaged.

THE FIRST GENDERFLUID OF THE HISTORY

>the current year
>not accepting pseudoscience
come on now people. is a little tolerance so much to ask for?

The threats of mentally challenged people do not whey heavy.

Think of me as a science hipster, I was not accepting pseudoscience before it was cool.

3 years isn't that old and you don't just become an oldfag.

No one is more thin skinned than straight white boys.

agree and disagree. I've only met them in two flavors. absolute pussies and uncaring assholes.

Baaaaaaaiiit

Nuck figgers

Nigger hate thread.

I have a better idea

Gif related

Fascist bait
Fucking kill yourself you shitskinned spearchucking porch monkey

I know this is low quality bait, but if genderfluid means you are capable of changing clothes then doesn't that mean everyone is genderfluid?

I know this is bait, but that comic genuinely made me mad.

Seems right to me.

I think it's their way of getting to talk to each other.
To everyone else this is a bait thread, but to them it's their only way to get to talk to each other.
It's a frenemy sort of thing.

>I like to pretend I'm a werewolf because if I'm not special, then I'm just like everyone else.
Lol, those aren't real things, you're not special or unique.
Go fuck yourself.

Not the OP but I'm also a tumblr user and genderfluid. Specifically male / demigirl genderfluid, which means I sometimes feel male and sometimes female, but always IDENTIFY as male because I can't be arsed to bother with the whole crossdressing / "muh pronouns" thing. Not otherkin or vegan, but been meaning to go vegan.

I agree with the OP. I think the OP's a fucking idiot, but I agree with them. It's true, this site generates a lot of hatred. In fact, it generates so much hatred, that words like "this is a real threat, take it seriously!" and "your site generates a lot of hatred" are definitely not going to get through your thick skulls. You can't just apply moral pleading to people who are so irrationally certain they're right about everything all the time. That just leads to a circular debate: "Please stop hating X!" "But hating X isn't wrong of us." "What a hateful thing to say!"

Given that it's impossible to discuss these matters rationally without stooping to your level -- believe me, I've tried a lot more than the obvious but hamfistedly dull "please stop" approach -- I no longer offer you a choice. This is not a threat, but a courtesy notice. I've set up a web server. You're not allowed to know its name right now, but you will, soon enough. Its security is airtight -- superior to that of the NSA -- and I can offer a highly desirable service there, of an innovative nature never before conceived. I will offer this service. It will be popular. I will then subtly exploit its popularity as a tool of social engineering to slowly distort the public opinion against your creed, and eventually incite mob violence. Conservative hate will be purged from this country by a unified mobilization of the deadly potential of the disenfranchised liberal majority.

Stop being mean right now if you want to live.

Are you trained in gorilla warfare?

B A I T

A

I

T

Guerrilla warfare. And no, I'm not. In fact, no one is, because guerrilla warfare specifically refers to the use of *untrained* military units that *volunteer* in wholehearted support of the cause.

However, guerrilla warfare IS what will be happening to you. A lot of it. In about 5 years.

you got McCafe 2017? sweet, i just got the sausage mcbiscuit

Oh sorry, you're taking me seriously.
Let me repay the favor, I call bullshit on the post you made before this one.

Feel free to believe as much. Your loss. Like I said, this is a courtesy notice, not a threat. I have nothing to gain from you that I'm still confident you're willing to provide under any circumstances -- so, if I'm going to take it from you by force, informing you ahead of time seems morally necessary. Something something fair fight; something something war crimes.

see:

What makes you any more likely to succeed in your machiavellian schemes than any other company with a similar goal?

Now, now. Be patient; if you knew that already, it would be all too easy for you to appropriate my business practices and become a competitor early on, and this missile would detonate before ever leaving the bay. You'll just have to wait and see, and be prepared for the worst. (Or the best; for all you yet know, you might find my service as helpful as anyone else.)

I'm not really interested in trying to be a real life super villain. I'm considering a career as a forest and nature technician though.

>claims it's bait
>claims it's real by telling them to not try it
>doesn't know what bait is
>doesn't know what that this is copy paste

user stop trying to be some sort of "cool oldfag hipster guy" because it's obvious you don't know what your doing.

Just lurk more.

>Dear Sup Forums users!
>I am a tumblr user, genderfluid and otherkin (also proud vegan)
>proud vegan
Stopped right there.
In other news, here's your (((you))).