My dealer has fucked me over yesterday, and I am done. How safe is it to order shit from teh dark web...

My dealer has fucked me over yesterday, and I am done. How safe is it to order shit from teh dark web? Any of you anons get shit from Silk road or anywhere else?

Other urls found in this thread:

lchudifyeqm4ldjj.onion
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Silk road? hahahaha!

The silk road is over
It's all over

Yeah I heard the feds busted that.

its easy,
never get it sent to your house
death to all jews
9/11 was an inside job
paul ryan is a robot

Buying drugs online is even more stupid than tackling a cop to the ground and shitting in his mouth.

The latter leaves less evidence.

Just use craigslist to find a new local dealer dumbass. Ordering it from across state lines is a federal offense.

I buy from the dark web all the time and I'm in Greece. As long as you go with established sellers it's very safe and trustworthy.

I use Dream Market. It's great.

Here is the link

lchudifyeqm4ldjj.onion

Enjoy user.

I used to think this too but i recent found out within that past 2 weeks my dealer of 10 years has been buying exclusively online for that entire time

*shrug*

Actually it's pretty safe. Don't know about the U.S but where I am I can just claim plausible deniability. Have Tor on a thumbdrive and keep it hidden and if for any reason police come knocking just claim ignorance. Say someone must be trying to set you up, etc. They can't prove that you ordered it.

Yeah, but they already remade it a second time, closing the security leak there was

faggots have no idea what theyre talking about.

It was back up within days of the bust

Fr????? how hard is it

You're not going to get arrested for buying weed online. The worst that will happen is that your package gets intercepted, they contact you, deny everything. "Yea, wrong number" or "he doesn't live here anymore" are optimal excuses.

Are you asking about France? It's pretty liberal so it's all good. I sometimes order from a guy there.

Feds busted backpage too

>tfw no hooker to eat tendies with

>buying drugs online in 2017

oh nah ha ha, for real>

im in straya

I live in UK and order coke next day delivery xD

I use alpha bay lool

Ah. OK. Don't see the problem really. All the top dealers on there vacuum seal the shit and package it really well so it shouldn't get intercepted.

I've done well over 100 orders from Greece and lost one package in the entire time I've been doing it.

The only hard part is buying bitcoins

People still get arrested for buying weed in 2017? Sad! I swear it's starting to be legalized in most states and soon Canada.

how many more decades until we can order this shit off amazon?

Isnt it still a controlled substance in legal states? because in that case never.

Anyone know where I can buy online in Australia. Been through 6 weed dealers in this year alone. Thinking of selling mysef. But I'll have to go pick up 6hours away. Grew last year had about a pound ended up giving most of it away because it cost me nothing. Don't have seed now and leaving for a trip for a month

anybody have any experience from the UK? I would be up for it if I could get it

Yeah alot of sellers are in the UK which means its not coming across countries

Police treat weed like a joke around here. Two years ago my neighbor found about a dozen plants growing in the field behind her house. She flipped shit of course and called the cops. Took them three days to come pull it up. Never questioned anyone never made any arrests. Friend of mine is on the local pd. He says cops around here don't really care all that much about weed anymore. Heroin, meth and prescription pills are huge in my area.