Betrayal thread

betrayal thread

Fucked my best friend's crush while they were dating, shortly before they got together. Bumped into her, went to a bar for a friendly beer, talked about my friend how he's cool and all, she complains to me how he is too shy. I notice she starts responding. On our way home I kiss her, she says no, that it's wrong, I don't listen, she had a skirt, I pull her panties on the side, pussy dripping down her thighs, she thinks that's disgusting and apologizes. I nailed her behind the bar next to a tree, fucked like two stray dogs while people passing by. Still wondering sometimes when the yt vid will popup. Now they've been together for 6 years, he still doesn't even know I bumped into her that night. She's this housewife material, nobody would have thought she did that.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DhNJAVaDl4M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

his fault for being a cuck. you are still an asshole though

Ret???? Holy shit post the video you took as well.

your stories?

His fault for being a liberal, voting for Hillary and in general engaging in a cuckish lifestyle.

Take whats' yours OP. She clearly wants to be yours.

Or don't. If you don't want her.

I think she's happy with him. She told me she could never have trusted me. But she wanted to get fucked. He's a nice guy, she isn't aroused by that that's all.

>be me
>fuck best friend's boyfriend
>she finds out
>yells at me tells me never to talk to her again
>.........she apologizes yesterday
>wants to know if i can hang out with her and her bf this weekend

i think shes a cuck

I think you should shut up, make more sandwiches and get fucked more

wow, that was soberingly unfunny.

I recommend taking Comedy 99 at your local community college, they can teach the the structure and form of a joke.

When women are on their period they want the stable cuck with a good job. When they are ovulating they want to be fucked hard and put up wet. It is just biology.

You are a bad friend and did a bad thing.

That is on her, not him. It isn't fair to chose a partner and then say, "Welp, not good enough, so I think I'll fuck someone else."

Tell your body. Actions have consequences, and both she and you should face them. Let him find someone who honors his commitment the way he honors it.

Why is she apologizing? That's fucked up. Tell her to do herself a favor and stay away from you.

We can control our biology, dipshit. It doesn't give us license to fuck around.

>be me
>beta virgin faggot
>first year of college
>ling distance girlfriend who does not want to have sex
>meet qt 3.14 girl first week of school
>she likes me and invites me to hang out, even though I am awkward as fuck
>one day studying in room
>she comes in looking for my roommate
>"user, you study too hard!"
>she puts her hand on my shoulder
>she is definitely making a pass at me
>I ignore it
>stayed faithful to girlfriend
>relationship with girlfriend sours
>never get to fuck her
>remain virgin beta faggot until late in adulthood
>no regrets
>married now, and happy
>proud of myself for honoring commitment I made to long-distance girlfriend, even if our relationship was rocky
>knowing I did the right thing feels better than getting my dick sucked any day

she is a bitch then. she is his girlfriend even though she doesn't like him. that's like I'm being your friend while hating your guts.

an intelligent woman. I thought your kind were long gone. or are you just a trannie like most of Sup Forums?

Long time ago, get invited to yahoo chat room with fritend, and a girl he is crushing over, I end up starting a private chat with her. Eventually convince her friend is worthless and she needs to get with me. She agrees. Date for a while. No sex but got to see boobs. Turns out it was the right thing. Friend is now a junkie in and out of jail.

>be me, a freshman college student
>broke up with summer girlfriend before coming to college
>hook up with few girls
>no sex yet
>friend has fuckbuddy he hangs out with once in a while
>find her at party
>shes all over me
>eventually whispers to me "If we hook up you cant tell [Faggot]"
>continue to makeout and go to her room and fuck
>keep fucking all week
>convince friend nothing happened
>goes on for two months
>she tells me I have bigger dick thats why
>everyone on campus basically knows
>feelsbadman.jpg
>tell her this cant happen anymore
>stop this shit
>back to no sex and not feeling guilty
worth?

I'm male, so I don't know what that makes me. If you are not satisfied in a relationship, male or female, you use your words...you don't cheat. If you cheat, it says something very bad about you.

You did the wrong thing, then the right thing. I'm proud of you, user.

respek

Decent human being spotted.

no you can't. I've fucked so many of your kind with boyfriends it's simply a rule.

Be Toaster.
Make best toast.
Always rearch and try to find ways to bring toast to new levels of perfection for human I live with.
One day human bring homes new appliance toaster; says he likes her thicker lines and robust build more.
Says she makes his toast in ways that I could never hope to match.
Celebrates new union by popping bottle of champagne in from of me with new toaster.
Reaches for power plug....... and tells me that now I'm.... toast.

Realize in final moment entire existence revolves around toast/er.

youtube.com/watch?v=DhNJAVaDl4M

Friend got strung out on meth, got distant with his gf. Was at his house at a party and just finished fucking my then gf, her legs were still shaking for a while when we went back to the living room. Friends gf was talking to my gf about her legs shaking, must have made her horny and she kept talking about it while looking at me.

Fast forward a few days and she calls me crying about her bf is an addict and she doesn't know what to do. Fuck it, tell her to leave him. Invite her over to my apartment since my gf is at work so we can talk about it.

Fucked her stupid, then she leaves him and we end up spending every weekend together fucking each other's brains out. My gf finds out, slaps the shit out of me and leaves me, completely disgusted that I hooked up with my friends gf.

Doesn't matter, fucked them both in the same day a few times. Friend finally got clean and actually thanked me years later for telling her to leave, that he was hurting her.

No problem man, glad you're better now.

fuck them both

You should have children.

Once led the Persian army towards the goat path that circumvented the Spartan Army, shit was so cash

kek'd

Hanging out with a bunch of friends. We were all drunk and high. I make a pass at my friend's bigger pawg girlfriend when nobody was around. Make out, she says to meet her in computer room in 5. I go, she's there, drunkenly make out, start fingering her, she's jacking me off. She takes off her pants and shirt and does the fat girl back flop on the floor and spreads. I turn off the lights, quickly take off my pants and get down and fuck her. She's way drunk loud about it. I hear footsteps, someone knocks and looks in to the dark room. Her fat legs wrapped around me while I pound her loud wet pussy. I hear "oh shit! Sorry user", I turn and look it's fatties boyfriend. I laugh he laughs and runs. Fattie wasn't paying attention. I keep pounding away. We werent using a condom, I ask where to blow it. She said inside me sexily. Something about this fat slut made me burst when she said that to me and I emptied my balls inside her. We leave the room at different times. The next day he said I saw you railing some girl, good job. I said yeah, thanks, sorry you had to see all that bro. He laughs it off. We never told him.

What country are you from?

Ugh. I'm glad girls shave nowadays. That shit is fucking disgusting, Just imagining the nasty, fishy odor that mess would have at the end of the day once they got it all mottled and wet with their lubricant, sweat, and piss dribbles makes me want to fucking vomit. I like girls but the worst thing about them is how gross their pussies smell and how fast they can accumulate such a stench. Pubes only amplify the effect. And don't even get me started about how much worse it gets if they're on their period. Smells like fucking road kill from a mile away. I couldn't even stand working alongside females because once a month they would smell like death and act like a bitch.

Sorry already snipped.

idk... she's black.

Cant understand shit like that. Betraying is for losers. A real man who has not to worry about getting pussy would never fuck his best friends girl, because he knows he can get others easily. Thats why it is for losers.

But I like that hairy pussy.