My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded...

My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

K

Listen kid. I get pussy all the time. Just shut the fuck up. I get pussy all the time faggot. Kys take your stupid fucking hat off

Kek. Modern update of an old one. Not one faggot to understand it. Summer has come early.

hood or a hat.. pick one dillweed

no one cares faggot

This.
P'sure summer never stopped after 2012 Sup Forumsro.

"thanks for listening"
no, thank you

This thread gave me the weirdest boner.

u mad? you do realize you fucking speds dont have to get mad all because im hotter and i get 100x more pussy than you guys do haha stay mad faggots

>bitch i get so much pussy i am a pussy

Fuck off. You're a pussy.

enjoy ur aids

100 x 0 = 0

Everyone here wants to try and blow you to make you a faggot. And you'll love it and realize that this whole time you've been hiding the fact that you love slobbering on cock and you desperately need to be skewed on both ends and roasted like a pig over an open fire. Except in reality you're just getting gangbanged by two dudes. Moral of the story is that you're a cock guzzling faggot. You faggot.

Talking about jerking off, I just cummed to your face.

i am what i eat ;) thanks for listening faggot
>lol what is a condom

quit telling us your fantasies you queer
thanks, so did your mom last night

REEEEEE I WILL KILL YOU FAGGOT. I'M NOT A FAGGOT REEEEEEE

Good lord this copy pasta is still in circulation?

Joke on you faggot, Mrs Winkleman from the local church is teaching me how to play the guitar, so il be getting lots of pussy soon.

>hur dur this has to be a copy pasta all because his life is better than mine
Haha grow up kid and maybe when you do you'll start getting some pussy