Sup Forums my wifes weight is getting out of control. What do ?

Sup Forums my wifes weight is getting out of control. What do ?

that toe

Nice one, marrying a troglodyte, OP.

wtf is wrong with her toe

The fuck is wrong with her toe

>What do ?

Congratulate her on her trips

Show pussy

OP and his wife

A diet of holy water

>getting

nigga that shit GOT out of control 500 lbs ago

also inbred toe

WTF IS WRONG WITH THAT TOE

Summon our dark lord Lucifer and let him take a loot at dem fuggen trollfeet

prepare healthy meals (make a cheat day every so often) and express concern for her

or

brutally sodomize her then at the moment of climax shove your stinky shit crusted dick in her mouth and tell her, "BITCH, YOU BETTER LOSE SOME FUCKING WEIGHT!"

Check'd

amputate excess toes. that should take a few pounds off

WTF is going on with her finger!?

>lamb of god

You should try getting her a miscarriage. She might put on a couple of extra pounds during the pregnancy phase but the stillbirth would kill her appetite for years

deformed...

You picked the wrong woman

don't breed it

wtf dude she only weigh 66 pounds, thats not so bad is it?

I take it you don't have a foot fetish then, OP

Kilograms

yeah, amputate one leg. she still can make sandwishes and householdings with one leg.. also she will not catch you when running is needed. maybe one arm is good too.. bonus: you dont have to open her legs anymore, puss will be reachable at any position. and.. finally she will save money bcos no "pair of pants" will be needed anymore, only a "single pant"..

This is the ONE reason I hate metric units of weight. Anything -gram in metric is both a unit of mass and a unit of weight, and it drives me up the fucking wall.

you retarded son?

>taking the bait

That toe man

Tell her to start walking 1 kilometer per day and in 100 days she will be 100 kilometers away from you.

Nice toe OP well done

No, it's just bothers me that metric couldn't be assed to give weight its unit to display, considering it actually measures kilogram-force.

It's just a unit of mass, but because we love in a gravity field that is relatively unchanging, it can be used to describe either, because the measurement of weight changes in direct proportion with the measurement of mass. So instead of bothering with conversion, it can be substituted for one another, while at sea-level on earth, of course.

what's her height & weight? how much has she gained?

Write a letter of you want everyone to start weighing themselves in Newtons. It's a pointless extra step, and that's why nobody does it.

Refer to Tl;dr it's just a damn bit of OCD with displayed units.

Run motherfucker! Before she eats you

toe

It's an unnecessary step. Stop being a whiny bitch, it doesn't trigger your non-existent ocd, you're just a nitpicky mother fucker with autistic-level priorities.

Shooooot herrrrrr!