So, how much anti-Trump/anti-""""fascism""""/anti-brexit nudges will it have?

So, how much anti-Trump/anti-""""fascism""""/anti-brexit nudges will it have?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/music/2009/apr/28/jarvis-cocker-tory-government
nme.com/news/music/jarvis-cocker-53-1308889
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

just listen to the leak, dickhead

Could you at least attempt to appear less insecure?

the only references to Trump on the album are on the singles already released, so it's not that big of a deal at all

>implying I give a fuck about artists' political opinions

I just find it funny that Damon is going bananas (heh) over right-wing politics when he has been kinda apolitical thru his entire career other than some cliché as hell anti-consumerism/capitalism songs.

>Thom Yorke
>Bjork
>Randy Jackson
>Noel Gallagher

What did they mean by this?

pretty sure that's not supposed to be thom

>when he has been kinda apolitical thru his entire career

Nice argument.

>I just find it funny that Damon is going bananas (heh) over right-wing politics when he has been kinda apolitical thru his entire career

Are you legitimately retarded?

They've been more subtle in the past but Gorillaz has always been political dude

>I have never listened to a Gorillaz album before now and am just jumping on the bandwagon because someone told me they're anti-Trump: The Post

You have to go back

Are you going to prove me wrong?

Eh, not that much desu. The debut was almost completely apolitical and DD was pretty mild about it. It only started being more politics-centered around Plastic Beach (and even then it was your cliche'd "money and war is bad") but Damon only started going nuts about the stuff after Trump/Brexit.

>>implying I give a fuck about artists political opinions
>gives a fuck cause he made this thread

I still don't give a fuck, I just like seeing artists getting butthurt over this shit.

How about you try actually listening to their songs.

Nice argument.

This isn't your debate club

>not respecting an artist's wishes
who's the dickhead?

Not an excuse for you being a retard.

>kids with guns
>dirty harry
>fire coming out of the monkey's head
>PLASTIC beach

I shouldn't have even replied to this bait

wow, 3 songs and an album's name out of the hundreds of songs that Damon made. You sure pwned me, fellow redditor Xd

are you seriously saying that Fire Coming Out of a Monkey's Head was only mildly political

I'm talking about the album as a whole. There's more apolitical songs than political ones.

As with Humanz

its beck

Yeah, because it's never full political. Same for the last album, stop being an insecure faggot or go back to Sup Forums

>Guy who makes the claim doesn't realize burden of proof is on him
I laugh everytime

enough to make pitchfork give it a 9-10

>when he has been kinda apolitical thru his entire career other than some cliché as hell anti-consumerism/capitalism songs.
This is the kind of post that makes me laugh at how naive and underage this board is

it's beck, bjork, biggie and gallagher

this is the point in a usual conversation where the other person will realise how autistic you are and leave

just fucking your mother here

yeah I fuck your mother in the ass she is the one naive here lmao

Stop the Dams and Dirty Harry are only mildly political?

He literally made an album called Think Tank
Fucking idiot

behold what happens when an 11 year old child finds himself losing an argument

All Britpop artists were involved in politics in some level. Either in songs or interviews.

most songs in Humanz aren't political either

>Damon Albarn
>apolitical
Holy shit
Is this a serious post

Great now I want a Gorillaz/Billy Bragg collab

What did Jarvis Cocker mean by this?

theguardian.com/music/2009/apr/28/jarvis-cocker-tory-government
nme.com/news/music/jarvis-cocker-53-1308889

i kind of fucking hate gorillaz but didn't this dude remove all trump references from this album or some shit

Wasn't his argument he didn't want Trump to get more money or something like that...the man isn't going to get more money because of any protest songs.

go listen to skrewdriver if you want music that conforms with your gay opinions, fuckboy

All I know is that he's gone way too overboard ob this one.
The irony here is he's clearly being paid like the vast majority of Celebrities to shill against President Trump in any way he can.
I mean making a song about how money is god not for the candidate that had ties to saudi arabia and is known for being unbelievably corrupt, but for the one who ran a business instead? Come the fuck on. Retard lost alot of respect for that shit, way too blatant.