How fucked can i get if i smoke weed for the first time by myself?

how fucked can i get if i smoke weed for the first time by myself?

Literally the only bad thing that could happen is some paranoia, but that's only if it's really bad weed. i suggest a joint as your first, it doesn't burn your throat until you get down to the roach, but if that isn't available, pipes burn like a bitch, just have some sodie pop nearby.

as in fucked in a bad way?
you might freak the fuck out though cuz you're alone, always better to smoke with other people imo
just load up some movies, have plenty of soda or water and munchies ready

How many Marihuanas are you planing to inject?

ur gonna get high dude lmao

There's a good chance that your smoke will end up with with fits of terror and it will never end. Your perception of time will be stretched into a practical infinitum until the conventional idea of hell has become a permanent reality for you. You will be stuck in time inside your own brain. Don't believe me? You've already posted this thread for the 3rd time today and you don't seem to have any recollection of it.

This same thing happened to a good friend of mine and now he lives in a padded cell. God speed user.

You're not going to get fucked; you're going to enjoy the shit out of it.

I'd advise you get a lilttle setup ready cause you won't want to move much once your high. Get some liquid, preferably something sparkling to wash down the taste. Some food if you feel like eating, and a good movie, or vidya, oh and an ashtray.

Make sure to not catch Aids

i heard the paranoia can really fuck you up tho

not very fucked if you're by yourself it's usually called masterbating

Get some good edibles, you'll get way more fucked. If you can find distillate.

You can(!) get a psychosis but in that case you would get it anyway sooner or later.

It all depends on the weed. Being in the UK is terrible as everything is shit, just causes paranoia and makes you feel shite.
You do get the occasional good stuff.
But, if you get some decent weed, all that will happen is you will just relax and generally just enjoy yourself. It's a weird thing to explain. Just have a drink and maybe some food (I myself have never developed munchies) at the ready and don't overthink it.
I would also advise not loading your joint with more than a gram, pick out the stems and don't overdo it with the tobacco.
If you're a non smoker and get 'nicci' rush, it feels horrible.
Good luck user.

I always try to smoke alone
My first time was alone. You're not gonna regret it, but I don't know if you are very sociable, because some like it more as a social drug

0%, weed is not dangerous at all. It's safer than drinking water.

>Can't OD, just slows your memory formation, and in 3 days it will mostly be out of your system.

>Smoke weed
>get tired

Enjoy op. That's all it does

Yeah water laced with lead maybe don't be retarded. I'm all for legalization of weed but man people say some stupid shit. Weed is not harmless but it is one of the safest substances.

Get pizza or somthing then look for a sitter/good friend to watch you while you explore/ watch tv, sativas r energy, indicas r mellowing for the most part & from what I understand indicas cause less anxiety but its different for everyone, my 1st I had done a whole gram of a strong hybrid cause it was working right away (it was creeper bud). Thought I had died then ran off somwhere fast into the woods, sitter panickd.after like 15mins (perception of time was irrelevantat)or so i found him again & yelld a few times at him asking if i were dead (sitter called their friend to tell him I ran off) then replied yea im the angel of death mother fuker got pissed 4 a second then uncontrolled laughter. things got real comic book like after that so we walked elsewhere. I was too gone so I started talking to the sitter who at the time pulled out his phone to record what i was saying which i could not form a single sentence that made sense. Then got near my house again & mom pulled up the would've known somthin was up so i bolted again. Out of site. Sitter had a wonderful time watching although he was a douche at the time, showed vid to everyone i knew, i have nothing against plants so i didnt care & next day was another adventure & so on. For me it forced me to deal with my anxiety & , stopped my migraines & depression, helped me work better, without it only my migraines came back, best daily herb imo for that ailment. Lesson- dont have a douche as a sitter, ask what type & how strong it is & no more than 1-3 hits in 15 mins to gauge strength. Not everybody gets high there first time & some have a higher tolerance & need more

different folks, different strokes
for me i smoke a little bit every now and then,
no, it won't keep you in a time loop, won't kill you, can't OD on it, if anything you'll freak out, maybe green out and once it passes you'll, "that wasn't too bad"
you'll also find your thoughts will change quite radically, if i'm too high i go for a shower and think about things, and have epiphanies lol
plenty of water, food and movies

You're gonna giggle your dick off, probably be lethargic maybe a little paranoid, get juice and snacks, salty and sweet. remember the key to managing any vice: keep your shit together, work before play.

My dude. Weed won't fuck you up for the first time. Mabye a little. Unless your planning on smoking 3 grams lmao.

The first time I smoked I saw Lord Shankara flying in the sky. I went way way too deep. Kinda felt transcended. My life changed after that btw.

Be ready to embrace some paranoia... the first couple of times for me it was a high I really couldn't control, I freaked the fuck out for hours... but then after a few times my system could drive it and now it is just the best.

As much fucking as you can take.

elevated hearbeat and what might feel like a heart attack but ignore it your just high
also slight paranoia and anxiety but after that its smooth sail

>doesn't tell OP to not smoke the whole joint
>which OP won't even be able to roll himself
Use a pipe, make one out of an apple. Take less than you expect to need. 2-3 hits of a small amount. Wait 10-20 minutes, take more if needed.

Whatever you do, don't get your heart rate up. If you start thinking about your heart beating, you could get yourself all worked up and end up causing a heart attack

You'll be fine.

You can't overdose on weed. It's not acid where you're gonna get the heebee jeebees and freak you out.

Worst case scenario, this happens: but all of those symptoms are just manifestations of anxiety. I actually do suffer from panic attacks and weed helps them immensely.

He wants to get high, not cancer. It would be best if he had no tobacco if its his first time.

i'd say you will get a nice experice

First time I smoked by myself was both a mix of good and bad.

The good: I was a 15 year-old, home alone, with nothing better to do. So, I fapped and came buckets. Best fap of my life.

The bad: Got very paranoid that I would go into the kitchen or my parents' room and grab a knife or gun and then hurt myself.

I ended up locking myself in my room and sleeping it off. Looking back, it wasn't too bad but it's been almost 20 years since and I still have yet to cum in the same way as I did then.

tbh thats exactly how my first time felt as you pointed out to me as the wrost case scenario
its not really worst case, its just that the first time and im sure many felt the same after i got my first toke my heart starting beating fast and i got slightly anxious that was probably a reactionary anxious response to a new substance
i just ignored it and after that it was a smoooooth sail

>implying weed doesnt contain any carcinogens
when will you stone fags realise this

The first time I smoked I ferociously beat my dick, but I didn't get high.

In the UK the weed is so shitty that tobacco is mandatory.

Also, do you really think that one plant, when smoked, doesn't cause cancer when the other one does?

Anyway OP, don't be alone the first time. You should have someone show you the ropes.

It will be fine, play some games, chuck some music do what ever you normally do by yourself, if you find yourself getting panicky just remind yourself you've taken this drug to have fun this feeling of panic will pass. Pro tips, if you do get panicky play a game to focus your mind on that or put on some comedy shit you'll be through it before you know it. If you do start to spin take a moment and focus on 1 thing wether it's the table, door, picture, it will focus your vision, if it starts spinning again focus on something else. The feeling will pass, you might not get any of this and just have a chill fucking time. Oh and smoke a lil at first no point in smoking loads and making yourself sick take it steady. Enjoy nigger.

Fuck I am fortunate to have Mexico as my neighbor. I say no to tobacco because I don't smoke it, I generally enjoy the taste of some strains and tobacco really shits on the taste.

Yeah, it happens to a lot of smokers. It happened to me a few times early on (just not my first time). Sometimes I'll smoke some sativa after having indica for a while and I'll still get that "WHOA" rush but it mellows after a little bit.

You just have to get comfy with her. She's gonna make you feel better. Don't fight it.