Someone is shilling this on Trump facebook news the last couple of days

Someone is shilling this on Trump facebook news the last couple of days.

What are Sup Forums's thoughts on this? Is this is scam?

forgot the link

www.shipadumptotrump.com

Regardless of what the intentions of this are it is highly unlikely that Trump has had to do a task so pleabian as opening mail in decades and possibly never.

Even the person who opens his mail for him would know better than to even mention it to the most powerful man in the world.

Whoever made this up cannot even fathom what it's like to live with as much money as he has.

Also, shipping any kind of fecal matter not properly documented is a felony and I'm sure the secret service would love to visit you.

Enjoy your ass rape!

They're not shipping actual shit.

They're shipping fake, plastic shit. Who the fuck would buy this.

"HURRR WE SURE SHOWED HIM"

jesus christ. you faggots are overly protective of him. just admit you want his cock already.

Yep, because he is finally gonna get rid of all the whiny over-entitled trash in this country. And if he asked I'd drop straight to my knees and let him face fuck me, hell I'd even make my wife help.

i wonder what kind of people are bheind this

when you have an elected official who actually works, you take care of him.

wonder no more

>silver spoon rich boy
>too entitled to pay taxes
>whines twitter when he doesn't get his way
>whines on twitter when someone insults him
>reality TV "celebrity"
Tell me again how Trump isn't "whiny over-entitled trash"...

The same feminists and idiots who got trolled into buying "man tears" coffee mugs without realizing the money they paid with was being sent directly to his campaign. liberals aren't the brightest crayons in the box by far. Kek

Picture a boardroom in an advertising firm.

"OK, Fedex asked us to come up with a plan to bump sales. What have you got?"

"What if we create a fake grass-roots style website where people ship dogshit to Trump, and then on the backend send everything by Fedex?"

"I like it. Find a stooge to set it up and give him some cash-in-envelope funding. Then, start creating threads on the usual Internet shitholes: Sup Forums, 9gag, reddit."

I'm sure packages to the president are screened pretty heavily. I doubt Trump would even hear about receiving a bunch of fake turds unless he got thousands.

Tell me again how you aren't a whiny liberal fascist mad that YOU didn't get YOUR way?

>implying elon musk, bill gates, and literally any other liberal business owner doesn't use the exact same tax loopholes....

wew lad, you're a special kind of stupid

>reality tv celebrity

And California (the same liberal retards that think they can secede from the union without consequence) elected Arnold fucking Schwarzenegger as their governor, what's your point?

You couldn't be bigger hypocrites if you tried.

hey look, someone who likes to pay taxes

>ad hominem
No one *likes* paying taxes, save maybe a masochist.
>argument consists of "b-but liberals do it too"
>calls hypocrisy

I'm saying you're the pot calling the kettle black. Your only arguments against the guy are shit that the left does 10x over. It makes no sense and, yes, it's the definition of hypocrisy. What was confusing about my post exactly?

I like how everyone talks about democratic/liberal shills yet every non-Pro Trump thread has people shitposting these same images.

>kek

>evades with ad hominem
No. You're a fascist. Your ideology is based around fascism. You discriminate, exclude and alienate people.

Liberalism and western democracy is about nothing more than belittlement, mud-slinging and false accusations of any opposition.

Fascism.

Western liberalism is about nothing more than declaring white people owe the world a debt after building it.

Bigotry. Cohort of Fascism.

Western liberalism is about nothing more than spin and wordplay, instillment of propaganda into young minds, and false journalism.

Mind manipulation. Bedfellow of Fascism.

A picture's worth 1,000 words and I'd rather not waste mine on rabidly indoctrinated wannabe-commies who are too brainwashed to see logic anyway. Doesn't make me a shill just makes me rational and efficient with the time I spend on Sup Forums.

I've had numerous conversations and even started numerous threads about these topics and you could hit a liberal in the head with a phonebook full of facts and they'd still stick their head in the sand.

This guy gets it.

>doubles down with the same argument
wew lad
>literally posts ad hominem
>gets called out on it
>hurr durr ur evading
>only liberal fascists criticize Trump

You've got to be trolling at this point, or trying to anyway. Not once did anyone say only liberal fascists criticize the guy. I didn't even particularly defend him in my post, I just pointed out your hypocrisy.

You have nothing of substance, none of your arguments hold water. But then they never do so I'm not sure what I was expecting exactly.

i paid cards against humanity $20 to send me feces

>You're a fascist.
>Your ideology is based around fascism.
>Liberalism
>Western liberalism
>Cohort of Fascism
>Western liberalism
>Bedfellow of Fascism.
>Not once did anyone say only liberal fascists criticize the guy.
Then you shouldn't have any trouble pointing out in the thread where I espoused fascism, or claimed affiliation with *any* political ideology.

protip: you can't

Do you not know how to read? Or is comprehension too far above your little head?

>No one said only liberal fascists criticize the guy

>point out where I espoused fascism

I clearly just said you didn't. The other user made a generalization, true, but you can't really blame the guy when your weak, whining arguments are mirror-images of everything the leftist retards have been spouting for the past 4 months. Is it right? No, not any more correct than calling anyone who supports him a "nazi."

I mean there's one of two possibilities here a) you're a liberal trying to pretend you're not or b) you're sorely misinformed and legitimately think the arguments you launched are in any way rational or special to Trump himself in which case you have a lot of growing up to do. Kind of a 50/50 split really.

>you're either a liberal or ignorant kid
Hoo boy.
>none of your arguments hold water
So you're telling me...
1) Trump wasn't born into money?
2) Trump isn't known for ranting/whining on Twitter?
3) Trump didn't (ab)use loopholes to evade paying taxes?

NB4
>hurr b-but other people do it too, so it's okay guis.

I didn't call you a kid at any point. I said misinformed and the "growing up" part I was referring to was your mentality. Like I said, none of your arguments hold water.

>1) Trump wasn't born into money?

Implying he's a bad guy because he was born into money only proves the other user's post that you, in fact, are liberal scum because they're the only idiots who use this argument to try and say someone's inherently evil or bad.

>Trump isn't known for ranting/whining on Twitter?

I wouldn't necessarily call it whining, ranting sure, but again 12 year olds to 80 year olds do the same thing. Are you implying, again, this makes him a bad guy?

>Trump didn't abuse loopholes to evade paying taxes

No. He didn't. But it's cute you'd still try to force a narrative with your little (ab)use wordplay like you're clever. Evading taxes is a crime, a felony in fact, and he had done such a thing he'd be in prison just like Wesley Snipes or any other rich fuck who broke the law purposefully. Him using tax laws on the book to his benefit isn't any more "evil" or "bad" than you or me using a fucking traffic light so we don't get into a car wreck. It's there to be used and it's lawful.

Like I said, nothing you've come up with is unique to the guy himself. You've got a hard-on for him for whatever reason or you just hate everyone in general and want to be some edgelord for cool points on Sup Forums of all places.

>hurr this proves ur liberal scum
>b-but other people do it too, so it's okay guis.
Wow, just wow.

Name one other group of people who mindlessly drone on about how rich people are inherently bad for being born into money.

You know it's the truth. I know it's the truth. No reason to keep pretending, kid. You're transparent as fuck, honestly.

>other people do it too

Right. So, again, you either hate every single 12 to 80 year old who rants on twitter or you're holding Trump to a double standard. Either way, it makes you the idiot in the end.

Look, you stupid fuck, the argument wasn't "these things are unique to Trump" it was "Trump is also whiny over-entitled trash."
1) He whines on Twitter.
(You can call it whatever you want, but it's whining.)
2) He's entitled, as evidenced by his whining when he doesn't get his way.

In summation, eat a bag of dicks.

Ok, so no actual position or logic? I expected as much. The only one who seems to be whining is you by focusing on something as inconsequential as twitter this fucking hard.