Ask someone who is addicted to fatty food and orders pizza almost every day anything

Ask someone who is addicted to fatty food and orders pizza almost every day anything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S90VPU62_FM
pm2.in/m5eQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why don't you grow up and exercise more self control than a toddler or a nigger?

how mush u wei

Because I'm a nigger toddler?
Nah, I don't know. To be honest, that's not even my biggest concern right now. My depression is.

160 kilograms - however I am 193 centimeters tall, so I don't look like a ball. I can post a pic, hang on.

How the fuck do you have the money for that?

where do you order it from and what kind?

no thanks
160 > normal for all

Do u use dominos pizza points to get free pizza?

this nigga is 350 pounds at 6'4"

do you like pizza?

where do you live? Like country/state

How do you not get sick of eating pizza every day?

eat olive oil or you gonna die dude

I work from home. IT related. I make enough money, but it IS a big part of my monthly income.

I order from a small pizza place.
Fun face: Pizza coming in a few minutes.
I order pizza with beef, feta cheese and hollandaise sauce. Dat shit tasty.

No discount :(

I do

Germany

My health is definetly at risk. I feel tired, heavy, unfit. Heart attack incoming.

What's having diabetes like?

KEK

here
I've no doubt you'll die soon but my question was how can you eat pizza every day and not get tired of it?

Even the nicest food becomes unbearable if you eat it everyday

Dude feta cheese pizza is the SHIT.

Also, you finna kill yourself OP. stop while you still can.

How old are you?

are you fat?

How many kidney stones have you passed?

No diabeetus as of yet. I'll tell you soon.

Not for me, Pizza is still the greatest for me.
I get hype every day.

24 years old

Included a pic

None

>Included a pic

Umm no you didn't

If you like fatty foods - why not just eat a high fat low carb diet? You'll drops tons of weight and still get things like chickens wings and steak and shit.

I've lost 60lbs since january like this.

Yes, actually
As I mentioned above, I am very tall
That's me

I'll look into but, but probably too depressed to seriously change shit

Ketogenic diet man - spend some time on youtube with it.

Just cut out carbs and sugar and live it up on meats and cheeses.

I dunno - Its been good to me.

I fuckin love pizza, I could live your life OP. I dont wanna be fat tho so I limit my pizza intake to 1 every 2 weeks, but i could eat that shit every day

I know right?
My pizza just arrived too

Are you italian?

German

Were any of your relatives in the SS/nazi party etc etc?

Nah, they just ate pizza

>orders pizza daily

does your family know you try to keep healthy by taking your daily vitamin P?

also, thin crust or deep dish?

that looks fucking delicious. I would probably get it without the beef though, because pizza place meats are usually shit-tier.

Hollandaise sauce seems delicious, wish they had that here.

can you relate to this person?

youtube.com/watch?v=S90VPU62_FM

Depression is often, but not always, linked to diet and health. The worse your diet becomes and the more overweight you get the worse the depression will get. Your currently in a positive feedback loop that will continue to spiral. Improving even just diet alone would likely be enough to dampen the depression and make exercise more reachable mentally. Either way, if you lack the will power to pull yourself out of it and actually care for yourself then you're better off dead anyway, might as well go out in a pizza hated glory I suppose.

*pizza hazed glory

Tell your doctor you cant focus on your job and theyre give you adderall. It makes it so you dont feel hungry youll lose three pounds a week without even trying and your depression will get better most of the time

cheese and rice nigger, why so debbie downsydrome? the dood has a good job and even if finding one thing in this world that fulfills them, doesnt that count for something? there have been depressed people who found one thing that keeps them going and yeah they may have died in a deep hole, but their life had meaning and value even if it isn't screamed from the bell towers. sometimes i feel like we're headed towards a scenerio like repo men in regards to health and insurance.

Yeh that's it OP just throw drugs at the problem. Don't waste your time with self improvement and will power when a steady diet of amphetamines can solve your problem for you. Lazy fucks.

I think prescribed stimulants are not that common in germany... I already got some speed laying around here, like every programmer, but after the binge, I just order pizza again..

Replace your addiction to food with alcohol. It with will kill your appetite and you can spends your days nicely buzzed.

pm2.in/m5eQ

What is the best pizza, or top 3 whichever is easier to think of?
I'm pretty hungry.

Do you know what cancer is? What will be your future?

Jazzie or nah

Yes

Do you tip? I'm a delivery boy and we always remember the stiffs.

It's more likely they die from heart disease first. It's our top killer and could be reduced 100x with dietary intervention.