ITT

Albums you've disregarded for a long time then finally decided to give them a chance to find they're actually really good

Other urls found in this thread:

i.ytimg.com/vi/EZkufellkew/maxresdefault.jpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

pic related desu
not even as a meme

How was the Ecstatic not instantly good to your ears?

Today

>Im transmitting tonight
please just kill me

I ignored it without listening to it. Didn't expect I'd like Mos Def to be honest

You've heard Black on Both Sides right?

I always liked let it happen so I decided to give the whole album a try again last week and haven't stopped playing since

Nooo, not yet. Is it good?

It's his masterpiece so I would definitely check it out if you liked the Ecstatic

I will listen to it later today then. Thanks man

This album is singlehandedly responsible for nu-males.

No problem enjoy

And here's my answer to the OP

Trout Mask Replica
I had assumed that it was a meme but it just sounds good

Black on both sides is his first album and a certified classic.One year earlier he released another classic collab album with talib kweli called blackstar.If you like black on both sides,you will like that one too.
Mos def could have been one of the greats but he was lazy and did nothing after releasing 2 classics in 2 years

This.

And this.

this cover is so much better than the other one

I thought it was just a gybe side-project

Turns out it's better than anything gybe has ever done

>using the term "nu-male"
back to Sup Forums with you

Pet Sounds

this right here

I was mixing them up with The Smashing Pumpkins

Glad you've come over to the other side, user. Great record. Reality In Motion is my favorite song from this.

Good job anons

Never cared about Bowie until he died

Station to Station is probably his best album along with Diamond Dogs

My user. One of my favorite tracks/openers ever.

I love this now
entire discography I guess

I'll never be able to listen to this able because of the shitposting on it's release.

Radiohead in general.
Just assumed shit was a meme, and while i don't truly get why they're hailed as highly as they are all their shit is pretty damn good.

Honestly loved the first album, grabbed this when it came out and never listened to it - until the third album came out. Disappointed and simultaneously overjoyed. Now I have two to listen to at the same time like new

MAD LIBERATOR

I never really gave this a chance, but goddamn those first three songs give me chills.

DEF OPERATOR
>pic related hidden gem

nu males existed way before 2009 jimbo

i.ytimg.com/vi/EZkufellkew/maxresdefault.jpg
Cathedral - Forest of Equilibrium

ENDRESS BROCKADE FOR THE PUSSUFUUTUH

This, just listened to it yesterday after years of knowing about it and it really surprised me, I was expecting heavy guitar riffs and ultra-edgy vocals about shooting capitalists and destroying oneself in the process. Its really good.

love

BITCH I'M MOROSE AND LUGUBRIOUS