Im addicted to weed when im sober all i want to do is get high if im not high im bored when i am high i just want to...

Im addicted to weed when im sober all i want to do is get high if im not high im bored when i am high i just want to get higher and when i dont have weed im antisocial.
Its also really affecting my money too cuz i spend $120 a week on it. I tried quitting but theres literally nothing else in life that makes me happy.

it's because ur bored.. Trust me, you go to the gym? Make that ur fucking life now, start by doing only 1 small 2,50 joint on evening, just take a few hits and then go watch tv.. be a little stoned, after a week, take 1 in 2 days, etc..

helped me! And im from fucking Amsterdam so..

You fell for the weed is not addictive meme.

I suppose now you can allow yourself to suspect that it isn't a health food or a cure for cancer either.

Good news is that it's not as addictive as heroin or cocaine or even coffee. You can quit. You have to quit.

your dopamine is all fucky. take some l-tyrosine 750mg-1500mg/day on an empty stomach next time you wanna stop gettin high

>suggesting that someone watch TV

Don't give advice user. You're not good at it.

Wow thats funny because i was actually gonna get a gym trial today this is gotta be the way

your gonna go once and stop

Nah tbh i feel the only drugs that benefited me was shrooms gave me a new outlook on things
Weed honestly took all my feelings away i never care about anything and it kinda sucks

You say you've "tried quitting". How many days in a row have you gone without using it?

Listen to him he speaks the truth.... Been there done it and 2 years later im still high everyday

It's not physically addictive. You just don't like your life, and are seeking an escape.

Work on making a life you actually want to participate in, and the weed habit will fall away on its own.

I work out everyday at home so i doubt it plus its right next to my job i can just go there after work every night

A month first week was sleepless
After awhile it was normal then i came back in town and smoked with my friend i loved it so i started again

Yeah but my life sucks ass im poor af dont even have a car the coolest thing i do is skateboard

>not researching the drugs you are doing and understanding the short and long term chemical impact they have on your body

>not taking steps to solve the actual issue instead of taking on silly motivational goals that will do nothing

your fucked OP go see a professional instead of buying into bullshit

also you don't really get addicted to weed unless there is something already fucked up with your brain, OP probably has a latent issue he has never addressed or something.

if you work out already everyday how the fuck would that impact your situation

Obviously it seems you can't smoke weed recreationally. It becomes an all or nothing deal. You end up smoking everyday.

You'd probably have a much more happy fulfilling life if you quit smoking all together. I know I do.

I'd love to smoke every once in a while, but that's not reality. I end up smoking every day wondering why my life is dull and miserable.

GL Op

Just keep at it. Seriously. At some point you'll be completely sick of it and find something better to do

Gym costs about twice as much as weed, and all you get to do is hang out with narcissists who think "swole" is a real word.

$20-$30 a month is more than weed?

I imagine i just would be there more often instead of at my house where the weed is

But as far my brain goes im not sure im still smart as ever if anything these days i feel i express myself better if that makes sense

I remember those days. You'll grow out of it.

My gym is small af $40 a month 24 hour if theres ever people in there its old overweight people just tryna get in decent shape

Or have what happened to me happen to you. Eventually you get so obsessed (addicted) to working out you get jittery and violent when you cant. I tore yp my house and threatened my family one day when it was a blizzard and i couldnt go work out. Stopped going the next day and had withdrawl for a few weeks

Exercise...not even once

I like it but i want something better to do honestly i wish i had a morning job to keep myself busy

get your shit together holy fuck

just workout in your house
Pretty unecessary

Someone once told me that if after 90 days of not smoking weed decide for yourself if you need it, 90 day is usually a good gauge to determine how it affects you quality of life, its an expensive lifestyle/habit for some but id say move to where its legal & grow it yourself, or at least cut down use to a few times a day not giving it up just lowering your tolerance so it more enjoyable & less expensive. Also dont mix working out & getting high not really safe unless your experienced, but it is a good route to go youll get a nice natural head buzz, & its better after a work out for some it aids in recovery post workout.

Try being addicted to like heroin.
Every other addiction will seem like nothing.
This is from experiance.

I do it after my workout to make it seem more rewarding

I did coke a couple of times never wanted to do it after though even though i liked it

No equipment
Tiny house

Lost me here, OP is a white male, a young lad at that, either on parental support (maybe still in house he was raised) Complains he is a loser and the "coolest" (COOLEST) thing he does is skateboard in between smoking weed. *coolest*

Nothing to see here folks, just another first world expectant brat with no direction raised on technology and social media. His brain doesn't cognitive thought process. So dumb it cant even think of a way to make worth and relevancy. OP is an insult to the gift of life.

You couldve worked on your abs,chest,legs,quads easily by doing stationary workouts

He has 1 million excuses for why he cant, doesnt have 1 why he can.

Like your any cooler youre the dude doing research on my life just to say im a loser dont you have something better to do

Like not to demean your addiction but once you deal with real withdrawls and addiction to a soft drug is really a cake walk to beat.
I mean I ran out of H today my guy never can get to me till like 5 or after tonight. About 12 hours after my last dose I'll start to feel the wds creeping on. 24 hours after my last dose I'm a wreck...
Plus side is I can start and stop weed cigs stuff like that no prob.

I mean he isn't bitching about having an addiction to a drug that doesn't have a physical addiction profile whatsoever. You might as well be addicted to world of warcraft.

What I do on my lunch is my own business. There is an idea, get a fucking job you nobody. Also, who the fuck cares what is "cool" or not, you have not reached maturity yet to covet something so stupid.

Sorry man but thats not a problem for me as ive never wanted to do heroin

Dude you gotta chill keep in mind i havent been out of highschool that long i work 35 hours a week so im not trying to mooch off my parents i also sell to get money too im broke im just tired of my life being a chain of getting high and working everyday sucks id really like to see more of what life has to offer

I forgot, jobs take maturity (Which OP is lacking) responsibility (Hard to believe when he smokes pot and cries on Sup Forums) and dedication (first world expectant child)

Nvm, OP is beyond saving. Would need to pass a U.A. anyways and hehe, yeah.

I was like you, but after years I started to feel weird and tired when I got high. I started to smoke less and eventually stopped. Now I cannot imagine I would get high. Idea of being high literary disgusts me...not sure why since I was a huge stoner for about 8 years..

Wow I though I was bad spending $15 a week to get high everyday.

Good stick to that it's terrible.

I was working at the age of 15 doing janitorial work for a HVAC company, you are what 18 im guessing? Again, maturity is not something gained by dinging a certain age, you have a long way to go. Not your fault your parents instilled no morals or skills in you, I bet you cant live 10 minutes without your precious cellphone, with the bill they cover and the shelter they give you, I bet you dont pay electrical, cable or rent.

Fuck off millennial.

Once me and my friends met some homeless guy at a gas station asked if we had spare cash or cigarettes so we gave him 3 bucks and some weed
He told us how he used to be addicted to H even killed someone over it
Didnt know if he was telling the truth but we still talked to him about it said he needed money to go to california

I pay for my cell phone bill and i help out with electric bills

Listen Sup Forumseither I've been in your shoes

I was smoking an ounce of shatter every two days, quarter pound a week while selling grass I didn't even smoke

cold turkey for a week. Your tolerance will lower. After that week, fill your mornings with shit to do so u don't smoke until midday. Smoke a little bit and do more shit. If u like money chase money if u like pussy chase pussy but do not smoke more than two grams a day, and do not spend ANY money on it. You must sell it

Yeah i had a fuckton of customers months ago shit was nice i had free weed and money basically i often forgot i even had a paycheck

Bob Marley approves this bait.
>it has to be bait
i'm out.

I wouldn't be surprised yet I've never done anything to malicious to get it.
It's really addicting like a hella strong weed high but I don't get high off it very much I just use to not fall into wds.
Acually in the middle of weening off of it. I smoke it so it's not like I'm too far gone yet.

>life sucks
because of weed

>poor af
Because of weed

I smoked a lot growing up, in the end i was able to quit because i found a good girl. I dont mean to say that you should replace weed with pussy, I was able to quit because I told her I would, and didnt want to disappoint her.

There are an infinite number of ways to motivate yourself to quit, its not even about finding the ONE particular thing that motivates you because there are plenty of reasons to drive yourself. Pick one.

some tips:

If you cant go cold turkey (you can, there are no appreciable withdrawal effects) then smoke a specified quantity after a specified time of day. eg. 1 spliff after 8pm.

tell people you are quitting, not just anybody, tell people who's opinion matters to you. Most importantly, remember that those people you tell will think you are weak and/or incapable of quitting.

You NEED to keep busy, find a hobby. Build something, fuck I dunno make a table... think about this table, put REAL thought and effort into it.

I just want to add that EVERYTHING in my life has improved in the years after i quit. I have a great gf, I went back to college, got a decent job, and now I'm buying my first home. The "high" you get from these things outweighs anything fucking spliff can do for you.

my only regret is not quitting earlier and wasting time being a manchild with no ambition.

Good luck OP