any jerking off advice?
>i wanna add a bit of spicyness to my wiener play

try mixing tapatio with lotion

bumpity

use bengay

anal play is an option

maybe also kinky stuff?

Ghost pepper

Why don't you have some Nicki in the meantime?

hell yeah

Believe it or not lime is just awesome, be sure to rub it in well dry and then spit on your hand and go all the way, trust me when I say you will never return to your old masturbating habits again!

>69

use mint toothpaste as lube

This. Use it every day.

No need to find new teq. Just jerk it to hole man>kids continually cut across his lawn to get to school
>he yells at girl for doing it
>other teen, the one in question, defends her verbally
>cop grabs him and starts dragging him away from the group
>the other teens, not knowing it's a cop, try to help their 13 year old friend escape from this fully grown muscular 30+ year old man
>the boy says he's going to "SUE the guy for attacking him"
>they surround him, he pulls his weapon, with zero thought put into the action( seriously, watch the video. he has one arm around the kid and is leaning over, clearly off balance, and he thinks pulling his gun out is a smart move? he's a fucking idiot)

if he REALLY feared for his life, why the fuck would he still be trying to arrest a fucking child for AT WORST, WALKING ON HIS LAWN? (this isn't 6'2" 180lb Trayvon, this is a kid who's probably barely 5'5" 120lb)

I hate niggers too, but this isn't even a black kid. he's mexican at worst. the cop 100% is in the wrong and overreacted and now he's going to pay for it. he deserves to lose his job and probably go to prison for a few months

have you ever tried edging? i fucking love edging. I once edged for like 8 hours and the finish was fucking GLORIOUS

so edging and then leaving my cock be for 8 hours
>i wouldn't survive that without cumming

maybe try chastity, you'll shoot gigantic loads

how do i build my own chastity cage then? maybe with socks and a string?
>i don't wanna buy one if i could end up not liking it

no, edge for 8 hours

put sum hotsauce on it, that'll spice it up