twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kek

Wait

That's me

>have to choose bf
>either go with handsome, funny, smart stud who made sweet, sweet love to me
>or creepy pervert who took dodgy pics of me and should be in jail

It was a hard choice.

writer cucks won't even let themselves have fictional girls anymore. sad!

it's more realistic

well, they had to at least break one trope

Looks like a young Dwight.

>Chad gets his full moral redemption, smugass sweater, and trophy pussy, despite not doing anything except punching the monster few times
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>alright so check it: were going to rip off absolutely everything about what we've heard happened in 80s movies BUT
>the jock isnt a complete asshole

WOW netflix how do you DO it

In an interview with the directors(brothers) they said that originally Steven was supposed to be more of a dick, but the actor was too likeable, so they decided to give him a redemption arc, she got back with him because they felt it was more realistic

I liked it personally, Steven wasn't a bad dude, just had two shitty friends that rubbed off on him

The girl was ugly anyways

Which is why anyone saying "hurrr Stephen King you guys!" should be deported. I want a Henry Bowers, not a Cucking Queermo.

How do I stop being a loser without leaving the basement

Good, why would Jon waste his time on some skeletal leavings of Chad.

He is to good for her

Why would he need to get the girl? He got his brother back, that's what he really cares about

Nancy gets the guy she liked, at the very least as a consolation prize for losing Barb

Chad did literally nothing wrong

That fucking ending man!

This
>that jaw
what da fugg

but if the other guy took the pics, its cool right?
fukn faggot

You forgot the part where he stood up to his shit friends, erased the spray paint and bought Jonathan a new camera as a Christmas present.

Also from the first episode when she told him no in the bed room he went back to helping her study. So it's not exactly like he's a piece of shit or anything.

Is everyone just gonna forget that chad got BTFO by him?

Also why is Sup Forums trying to force that lovey dovey shit between Jon and Nancy. You guys are acting like that Nigger in the police station that said Jon BTFO of Steve because of "love", when he really did it because of Steve talking down about his family and saying the reason why Will is "dead" is because they are screwups, that's a fucked up thing to say.

I think he is kind of cute

Sup Forums is full of faggots who project

>Get a clean hair cut
>Buy a mix of nice and well fitted clothing
>Hit the gym at least 3 or 4 times a week
>Be active outside or pursue any hobbies
>Take group classes on cooking, painting, etc
>Get a tinder account with pictures of you doing things

>why is Sup Forums trying to force that lovey dovey shit between Jon and Nancy.
Because of all the awkward encounters when Nancy was taking a break from Steve. Lets be honest they wanted to setup some kind of love triangle bullshit, but it didn't work out so well because Jonathan was more interested in his brother than he was Nancy.

>he wants everything to be the same

The chad was the only one in the show who really grew as a character.

I actually had a girl go after me out of fucking nowhere.
At first I acted super autistic because I never had that kind of attention from a woman, our conversations are dull as fuck and she never says anything, but she seems to like me so I just go with the flow.
We kissed for the first time last wednesday.

>Jonathan was more interested in his brother than he was Nancy

EXACTLY. Sup Forums ONCE AGAIN BTFO

>Implying Jonathon really gives a shit

Steve is the one with the desperate need for puss, my boy here could take it or leave it.

>villain is a dorky, socially inept loser whose hard work and dedication to his work means nothing because he can't score
>hero is underachieving smartass who is practically drowning in stronk-female-woman-who-needs-no-man pussy 24/7 and "saves the day" for reasons he doesn't care to understand.
What the fuck happened?

>Yes, yes, well done Jonathan, HOWEVER

>It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to your enemies, but a great deal more to stand up to your fellow chads

>Steve wins the gf!

So we assume tons of women are on Reddit, but we never think that maybe there's a lot of them on Sup Forums. Why is that? Are there women here roleplaying? I pretend to hold views all the time just to piss people off. Sup Forums is mainstream as fuck.

dont forget the stud put up graffiti around town calling you a slut
and made fun of a dead child

you people are literally gay

Firestarter, It, The Mist, Wills dirt poor family

the mom was wayyyyyyyyy hotter
like by a factor of 20

god i want her to let me nurse off her tits while she strokes my cock

fug you she's the best

BETA VIRGIN LIKE YOU BTFO

In Sixteen Candles and Pretty in Pink the nerd doesn't get the girl, this isn't new, this takes place in the 80s where that mindset was pretty fucking common.

Holy repeating digits, Batman.

yeah he is

Sixteen Candles the nerd fucked the rich girl

He's creepy cute.

Mike was a loser, but he got a fucking qt telepathic MKULTRA princess in a dress who loves eggos.

REMINDER THAT MIKE WAS THE CUTEST GIRL
AND DUSTIN BEST BOY

his hear was greatly disturbing, and she was disturbingly skinny, like fuck, eat some food you fucking skelly, she was too thin by any standard

they deserve each other

underrated post

He was after Molly Ringwald though and then has to settle for a drunk slut. Ringwald's character ended up with the Chad.

Yeah I think the nerd is supposed to get some self confidence and not need to project all his pleasure and happiness on a CATFOODSTINKHOLE.

I kinda think it's lame that the creepy guy is getting hotter and hotter in recent stuff. I guess it's the same as the disgusting nerdy SUPERMODEL WITH GLASSES, eeeew.

He looks a lot like the kid from the Terminator movies in these shots.

This show was the same.

>white people think this shit is attractive

So where will a season 2 even go?
Seems like the mystery part was resolved. Will I mean

She could use 5-15 pounds that doesn't mean she isn't the prettiest girl at the ball.

I liked how the loser-rant about how normalfaggotry sucks and is predictable totally backfired on him. As he doesn't realize hes "boring loser" she would've ended up with after her rebellion ended. So she worked double-hard to get back with the chad.

will is going to turn into a monster

also there was an egg, implying yet more monsters.

Also that wasn't a mystery you fucking putz, the viewer knew exactly what was going on the entire time.

>implying

nah, my man.

youtube.com/watch?v=QbEpXceeHoM

more like friend to the best friend of prettiest girl at the ball.

>So she worked double-hard to get back with the chad.
More like the chad had to work double hard to repair his relationship with her after mistrusting her and slightly abusing their relationship.

shit got great reviews so they will probably pump out another season in about a year or so.

qter then the "chad"

people were all-the-fuck-over fat bitches back in the day.

because marylin monroe was plus sized right? lmao

shes a teenager who thought a chad called her a slut. Swallowing that is basically impossible.

So, yea, she worked her ass off to ignore her emotional reaction to a misunderstanding so she could prove wrong the loser prophecy.

How did that happen?

Well I meant that the main drive is kinda gone now
Will's thing is kinda done, so we won't get more GOAT Joyce scenes like in the first 4 episodes

By heroin chic standards she was.

Just because we've cycled back to fat bitches (with the morbidly obese trying to say desirable fat bitches aren't fat enough, etc), doesn't mean bertha wasn't the ideal woman back in the day.

wynona was possibly the weakest part of the show in comparison to how hard she was trying.

barb's our girl

i liked her meaty friend personally.

goddamn monster got to it first tough...

yeah, I really felt she was over acting her little ass off.

I did not live through the 80s so i cannot say,My point was in the generic movie group of three popular girls nancy would be the third.
Therefore not the prettiest girl at the ball.

I've sort of had something similar happen. Actually come to think of it most times it seems the girl eventually just asks me out not the other way around (I am in no way a chad, if anything basically a skeleton). I probably should learn to either read signs better or be less socially inept.

Anyways on to the girl it didn't work out, it didn't seem like she wanted to do much with her life and a few other things so we eventually broke up.

>GOAT Joyce scenes
wat

Ryder was far and away the worst thing about the show

Barb would be attractive if she didn't wear those ridiculous pants

Oh right your question. No idea I guess my autistic nature came off as quirky or cute to her?

mom jeans are hillarious

WIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

TALKKKK TOOO MEEE WILLL

WAHHHH

Barb died a virgin.

>Crimson chin: no tits edition

Just like most people who browse this site.

Quads confirm good taste.

Wow chads are so nice

when you invited the creep to spend the fucking night in your room...

Oh, god, the autism in this thread and on Sup Forums. I swear if I had a life I'd never be here.

Do you think maybe the chick chose chad because she liked him better?

I mean, I know this is Sup Forums and the idea of the female having, you know, an opinion on who she mates with rather than it just being a comparison of the two males traits.

The better man doesn't get the pussy. The man who gets the pussy is the man who makes it the most wet.

Sorry, hope that doesn't trigger to many Sup Forumsirgins.

T L O W
E
S
T

Literally WTF? I like Chads now the show

hah jokes on you I'm not a virgin XD

More like low EST,Amirite fellas?

>I mean, I know this is Sup Forums and the idea of the female having, you know, an opinion on who she mates with rather than it just being a comparison of the two males traits.

...is unheard of.

Is what I mean to say. Shit, the autism is catching.

THANK MR SKELTAL

>The loser in your story is you

I wouldn't say what your uncle did to you is something you should be proud of user...

SAVAGE

Let's be honest, both Steve and Jonathan are WAY above Nancys league, both personality and appearance wise, both deserved better.

Jokes on you I don't have any uncles :-DD

shut up cat,i could destroy you

THIS

You can't live your entire life in denial user.