Who's really to blame here?

The jews or single mothers forcing mental illness onto their kids?

Definitely Jews

Ariana Garande

This

>trans kids
adult-to-kid transition?

The left. And man hating feminists.

What do they gain from this though? How do the Jews benefit from turning people into degenerates that don't believe in working for a living?

I would think Jews would want to keep everyone working for them.

the Holocaust is nothing to laugh about.

>The left
I don't think the majority of the left wants anything to do with the mental illness epidemic. Kind of like the majority of the right wants nothing to do with the "alt-right" movement.

I think that's actually a fair price to pay

Progressiveness has nothing to do with it though.

Yea like this Canadian faggot that left his family to be the baby of some other faggots

Kek

>Media, Feminists, SJW of LGBTQ groups.
...hard to gain any sexual/gender identity in today's society when you're a piece of shit for being straight and normal, or you're a piece of shit for being "trans"....

The jews or single mothers forcing mental illness onto their kids?

Single mothers probably do the most damage to a child's persona that the fictional Jewish boogymen to pin all our problems on.

Single mothers depressed at their own lives, read tabloid magazine articles on how 'cool' and 'tolerable' it is to be LGBTQ, and forces/enables their child to fit into that mainstream, trendy crowd.

Single mothers.
Source: I was raised by one

When you think chemical warfare had nothing to do with it I mean come on

Yea, I f... agree with you. Single mother forcing mental illnes upon their bustatrds. It 's like she programs the bastard to be f... sick and hence do f.... sick s..... Convincing him/her/it that he/she/it is f.... crazy and less valuable a than other human kind.

trips so it's legit !

its like you guys didnt go to high school?

trannies are a real thing

underrated post

>implying only single mothers have transgender kids

>implying a guy would want transgender kids

>be op
>try to get gf
>get rejected
>try to get trans gf because no gf
>get rejected
>go on b
>tell everyone how its a mental illness and how only single mothers and jews can have trans kids
>cry

>implying you just need to go to youtube and search for transgender kids

more plausible than assuming it's the chemtrails...

Its always the Jews
t. jew

>be camwhoring boy trap on b
>get triggered when mental illness is called out
>post justifying that it was just an insult
>deny science that it's a mental illness

Sorry but you are fucked in the head, man.

Hitler for failing to eradicate idiots

Why are you blaming us Jews? There have always been trans folk. What we need to do is find out why. Some are just autistic and grasping for an excuse as to why they don't fit in, but some are legit in their bdd. If the only way to keep the BDD folks from offing themselves is to let them use a bathroom then I say let them.

That's a case of munchausen by proxy

you're mad. i know because you're saying
>implying
when you're telling someone to do something

white people are their biggest competitors.

They have been always gay people from the beginning of time. Even fucking animals of the same sex fuck each other. Get over it and move on

Soo much fake news

Ask the Jews. Almost every Jewish leader has some actual quote about destroying white people.

Jews are white. I don't understand what Jews are you talking about

Jews are not white,they even say it themselves.

Umm I don't understand.

Yes they are few dark skin Jews. But what I mostly see is white guys who practice a religion

No we don't. The two largest Jewish Sects in North America are conservative and reform. Neither say bad things about white people.

Ok, Donald. Biting Beaver did the same thing before it was popular.