Is she right? Are sports a fucking joke?

Is she right? Are sports a fucking joke?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FWhZ2XS08aQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Women don't understand competition

nothin wrong with a dick slap with your friends

>"""feminist"""
>is incredibly sexist

wow who woulda thought

such hypocrisy. she would open her legs wide for any star player.

Op she's envious. She hates being female, is unhappy with her life, and sees males being in happy in a way she can register but that she cant understand. Because of her emotional retardation the only way she can process this incomprehension is through envy.

is she against women in sports too?

I work at starbucks and dick slapping is a common thing whenever we get through a big morning rush.

>slapping their dicks together

I wish I was an athlete

Came here to post this.

Apparently only men are not allowed to be happy. She really shouldn't project this hard.

Imagine if a small time "freelance writer, mostly baseball" made a tweet about, let's say the women's soccer team: "Nothing like a bunch of grown women rubbing their oversized clits together to celebrate success at their jobs"

So she works as a baseball writer and seems to actually like the sport. This is clearly supposed to be some kind of joke, but I just don't fucking get it.

>all this homophobia

wtf it's 2016 i mean come on

she's a joker

Come over here...I want to slap my dick on your boyhole...but I won't slide it in...I'll just slap it on the entrance

What if it wasn't sarcasm? Maybe she genuinely enjoys the slappening that everyone is probably still enjoying

women aren't funny. What don't you get?

>"toxic masculinity"

wtf

Execute all feminist

i cant wait for the day of the rope to kill these nu males

it's just regular masculinity, gays/women don't want men to be men.

but slapping dicks is gay, it seems like this woman is gayshaming

>women
>right about anything

I'm a gay and I want my men to be men

>but I won't slide it in...

w-what if I beg you to?

lol gay boy

tfw no dick to slap around in celebration

you may be correct mr. gay man, it's the effeminate men/women who want to destroy men.

love you too hunni xoxoxox

Some BLM dunce in my feed has been arguing that enjoying the World Series is white privilege when black people are being shot every day. She said the same shit when Pokemon Go was a thing.

Call it privilege but I find it hard to give that much of a shit about an issue to the point when I'm compelled to shit on other people's fun.

>Something that hasn't happened in 108 years
>Somehow makes it sexist

reply that a fuck ton of mlb players come from a tiny black island in the carribean

She just felt left out of all the cum roddery, many women feel this way

Well behaved effeminate men just want to please real men with their bodies

No, but sport are fucking gay, you get to touch, hug, smell men, grab their asses all the time, you even see them naked afterward.

t. insecure brown man

she likes dicks and likes the idea of many dicks slapping around. Hence the
>nothing like

Well then I'd call you a pansy ass faggot as I continued to tease you by slapped my dick on your boipussi.

I'm used to this, but I still remember when I played futbol with an american exchange student, and he freak out everytime someone grabbed/slapped his ass or when we were in the shower and someone grab his dick as a joke.

You're such a meanie

someone post that "imagine being a woman" copypasta

At least we both agree women shouldnt play sports

do women always think about dicks?

Sports are pretty gay. Locker room showers sucked cause everybody made fun of my tiny willy and flat ass :(

>mlb
what's that, mlack lives batter?

Women get jealous when men get together and have fun without them, this is a fact.

youtube.com/watch?v=FWhZ2XS08aQ

Would 7 inches be enough to turn your prostate into a punching bag?

Pure dick envy tßh.

why is it that brazil has so many transsexuals? do faggots get their operation paid somehow or what's up with that

i think something went wrong when portuguese people started mixing with africans and natives.

>7 inches

The perfect size

Post throwaway slut, I need to discuss some things with you.

The saddest part is she thinks the joke is funny enough to say twice

user the one you replied to is edited, don't be stupid like this

My penis is 6.5 inches and girls always act like its one of the biggest they have ever seen. Are they just being nice because they think I need the confidence boost. I usually only have sex with sluts so its not like theyre inexperienced

Depends how thick you are desu