Hey Sup ForumsI'm 5...

Hey Sup ForumsI'm 5,7 and 160 pounds and I want to try to get high off of dmx how much should I do and what should I expect also feel free to share some stories.

Bump

This much should do it.

The whole bottle?

Back when I was 15-16 in school I would take a quarter to half a bottle I would start with a quarter and see how you feel then decide where to go from there. Kicks in relatively quickly and it's like a strange mix of drunk and a weird high. Not bad but I overdid it and now looking at the stuff makes my stomach turn

Do triple C faggot

get the actual shit if youre gonna do it please, drinking a bunch of regular meds will just blow your liver

Triple c?

Don't do it lol that shit fucks you up

Lrn 2 google
Don't listen to this guy, they get you higher without taking as much.

kek

>dmx

its DXM (Dextromethorphan)

You need max 450mg.

If you got weed - smoke JUST A TINY little bit around a time when DXM sets it.

play music and lay in bed..

How many pills will get me blasted

Take 45 of these you'll be having fun

how many miligrams is there per tablet ??

Trippps c's will hurt your heart. I almost died my senior year in high school. Honestly the high isn't worth the risk. Just smoke some bud :)

Don't listen to this pussy, triple C's are where it's at.

Really how much did you take

Will i hallucinate?

You'll be tripping balls kid

How long will it last and how long till it kicks in

For first time start with about 400mg

i hope this retard actually die somehow while high

It'll last like 8 hours and take an hour to kick in. It's so worth it bruh triple C's are the best way to go.

You stupid fucks.

>Go to store.
>Cough medicine aisle.
>Look for blue Robitussin/blue store brand etc.
>Only DXM in active ingredients.
>15mg/pill, 20 per bottle. You want around 400mgs.

Triples C's are for niggers and stupid shits, the added meds in those and any "DM" cough medicine will make you sick as fuck. Do your damn research.

I hate the taste of robotusine tho I like pills better

You can get plain DXM pills, blue packaging. And maybe don't be picky about the taste assface, mushrooms don't taste good either but why the fuck do you eat them?

Yeah you don't have to deal with the annoying taste if you take triple C's

Don't.

Just don't.

I tried getting high on DXM and it was terrible.

About an hour after drinking 3/4 of a bottle of the blue label Robitussin, I started vomitting harder than I ever have in my life.

I almost passed out from gagging on my own throat. I couldn't breathe.

The high wasn't even fun either.
Everything just feels sort of detached and you feel like an android.

Then you feel like you are a melting candle for a while.

Then you fall asleep and wake up the next day literally feeling not as smart.

I think I lost at least 10 iq points from that 1 little experiment I did with DXM

At least with shrooms you can put them in food

Be a real man and smoke crack

How about not being a pussy? That too hard a trade for a mind blowing dissociative experience?

if you take anything that has guaifenesin you will throw up profusely, be 100% sure the only active ingredient is DXM, caps are better than syrup as the soribitol in the syrup will make you piss out your ass.

300mg will fuck you up

Yee funny