What did ya'll think of this film?

What did ya'll think of this film?

It left me feeling a bit uneasy but I loved every second of it...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R12FMuOWzx4
youtube.com/watch?v=Ma04Nady1nk
youtube.com/watch?v=LAz8tt_KFfU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Amazing film.

NOT

Oh look, an internet contrarian.

Settle down pal, it's a good movie I'm just memeing

Good. But that car accident was forced. Took me out of it.

muh name-a borat very nice

Though movies with Miles Teller in it need to involve a scene with a vehicle crashing.

I don't think so. Car accidents happen.

Bretty gud

Lots of tension through the whole movie culminating in that amazing ending

there wasn't enough quips
3/10
pretty fucking boring if you ask me

I have literally watched this movie every night for the past week and it never gets old. That fucking ending is the absolute GOAT

So what happened to Tanner's folder?

Pretty good movie, I watched the ending several times even though I don't care much for jazz.

Fletcher stole it so that Neiman could prove himself by playing the piece by heart and so that he could become the new core

Made me fucking miserable because I knew I would never know what passion feels like

Way way way overrated. It was straight up silly.

Nah thats too risky for fletcher, how could he have known that Neyman had it memorized already? Sure he could assume he did based on the potential there but that doesnt sound like a risk he would take.

one of my favorite movies. That whole ending is amazing

>DUDE PLAY THE DRUMS QUICK

Yeah this is dumb, why didn't he just leave the school and be with the girl?

Ugh what a dummy

>4 piece drumkit

what a fucking faggot. if you don't have at least a 12 piece kit, what are you even doing?

>I need 17 toms just to hold down the groove

Fucking nu-drummers

>people thinking it was a happy ending
It showed that the teacher had finally found someone as fucked up as he was. It was making a case against sacrificing your humanity for the arts, not for

People actually thought it was a happy ending? Sure Neiman proved to Fletcher he can become the next Charlie Parker, but on the way he broke up with his girlfriend, fucked up his relationship with his family, is mostly likely fucked in the head, and will end up just like his father said: dying at 34, shot up with drugs and broke.

i liked it when miles teller and jk simmons fucked

Amen to that, brother.

It's all relative, though. He wanted greatness and was willing to sacrifice anything and everything to get it because those other things weren't important to him, becoming one of the greats -at any cost- was. That's the entire point of the film.

two words .KINO

>People actually thought it was a happy ending?
I remember plenty of people here who didn't like the ending because they thought it was a clichéed happy ending, with him succeeding in achieving his dreams and proving everyone wrong

I can not STAND normie musicians.
Not everyone is a doublenigger interested in relationships and cereal box conferences and slaving away to fan PR livestreaming

This movie is about raw musicians who just want to be the best no matter what the sacrifice, hence why lucky charms and "m-muh charts" didn't get the core drummer position

Oh so you guys watched the youtube explanation too? Pro tip: find your own opinion.

Neimein had a dream and he achieved it, for his sacrifices. Pussy , Family, Car accident , will all be worth it even if he does die a 34 from overdose. HAPPY FUCKING ENDIN

QUITE

КИHO

anxiety: the movie

>Oh so you guys watched the youtube explanation too?
Next time disagree with a post without inventing stuff they did for them. I haven't watched any youtube analysis of the film, to me it was clear that the director wanted to show that Neymein's and the teachers priorities weren't healthy, and that their treatment of other humans weren't healthy

$ cd my
$ sudo ./tempo

$: command not found

$ sudo apt install tempo.tar.gz
$ cd tempo
$ make
$ sudo ./tempo

$ das_it_mane.config

>not knowing the true pleasure of proving yourself to the world

They were both alpha males 2bh

I felt a bit like that too

I wish I loved something that much so I could put my efford there. If only I could get paid for shitposting...

>This movie is about raw musicians who just want to be the best no matter what the sacrifice
We agree on that, but on Sup Forums there were plenty of people who criticised the film for it's predictable, happy, everything worked out, peachy ending. And my point was that such a ending was not the film makers intention, it was as you say an ending showing that he sacrificed everything for the art, and even if you find that inspiring it's not a neatly wrapped up, uncontroversial decision ending a movie that many claimed it were

youtube.com/watch?v=R12FMuOWzx4

>It left me feeling a bit uneasy

wtf

youtube.com/watch?v=Ma04Nady1nk

my favorite technical drummer, who can truly hold a groove without being a wanker

test

and then if you really wanna get down, several no name "coloreds", just getting nuts with it.

youtube.com/watch?v=LAz8tt_KFfU