What's Sup Forums think of swirling?

What's Sup Forums think of swirling?

tasty

Is swirling somali for "AIDS-baby"?

She literally got cucked into raising white woman's child.
>Don't talk to me or my husband's son ever again

It'd be fine if they didn't smell like fucking coco butter all the time.

Black women are great in bed. They're crazy, great hip movements and fetish friendly.

Dat hoverpenis tho.

>Let's combat racemixing, by racemixing

Good goy, gooood

Come on guys - you can admit your bigotry on here - you're online.
I know you think it's ok it happens like this and not the other way arround.
>muh white race

define swirling

Black woman in a relationship with a white man.

I have serious doubts that a negress that dark could produce a baby that color even if she was fucked by an albino Irishman. I think the whole photo was staged.

>recessive genes don't exist
>children are always 50% father and 50% mother

thanks, i know swirling as french kissing a girl with your load (cum) in her mouth, none of which i saw here, that's also known as snowballing (kissing with the cum)

oh and also, i would love to have a black gf, as long as she was hot

unless you cuck

Swirling is terrible. Considering the IQ of the average black it's really a deservice when you have kids with them. When I see mixed children with black DNA I just see water downed products.

Also if you're making this dumb thread to combat the other interracial threads I advice you to not comment on those because when you comment on those threads you keep it alive.

disgusting! a caramell

dubz

If black women didn't have disgusting hair I'd find them attractive but that's not the case

I would fuck a black chick no problem.
Hell, having a mixed daughter wouldn't bother me at all.
But the thought of raising a lil' male half bred niglet makes me sick to my stomach.

Eh, just make them a geek/oreo. They'll be fine.

np. user.

She knows her role.

I'm ok with it. Nerds need their heads in toilets to teach them humity

Dubz of truth

What is this 'humity' of which you speak?

Wether it's a male or a female it's still a nigger.

i've fucked more than a few "white girls trapped in a black girls body" and they have all told me the same thing. they only want white guys because all the nigger men are nothing but hood rats and think "fuck you ho" and "muh dick" is the proper response to anything. i feel really sorry for these girls, they are trapped in a culture that they hate and most white men don't like them. thank god i'm not a racist, i slam the fuck out of them and they love me for it. the last one i had to just brush off she got so damn clingy. but it was the best sex i ever had

'wether'

A castrated male sheep.

They need the realization that no matter how powerful they get in the corporate world, somewhere out there is a graveyard shift security guard who could kick their ass.

Good for you, user. Own them, it's your birthright.

Black cock is better than black women

swirl it

You don't swirl with a hood rat you swirl with the small % of successful black women who are nurses businesswomen etc

The older I've gotten user, the more I understand the opposite of what you say is what is relevant. Power is getting someone to do your fighting for you. Power is having someone carry a gun and die for your ideals. There are plenty of people who could kick my ass in a fight. But having power over them is something else entirely.

The world is run by rich old fat white bastards and the geeks that implement their agenda. That security guard you speak of is a pawn who has no vision and doesn't understand where the true battle is fought.

It's not black dog vs. white dog, it's rich dog vs. poor dog and poor dog is too dumb to realize it.

Truth.

Doesn't mean you don't use them, though. Just don't be seen in public with that thing.

Please describe to me your view, then.

>demonizing the rich
>pretending to not be chugging the liberal koolaid
>pretending to not be a fascist
Right.

If it feels good do it?

How did I demonize them? I'm just saying how it is. I didn't necessarily agree or disagree with anything.

If anything, I'm telling him that the smart thing to do would be to educate them and join the rich elite, not be a fucking dumbass who thinks they'll be something by beating somebody's fucking brains out.

Stop trying to turn this into a /pol circlejerk.

This one is old and reposted to death, but it's still a great pic.

BEAUTIFUL

source ?

post webms

This guy has it completely right. Once in a while some crazy ass idiot might kill someone rich and mighty, but all the rest might think about it and then not ruin their lives by doing it.

So that one security guard is just variance. They could also die from a hooker fucking their brains out too hard. Or from a car accident. In human terms, they have as much might as one gets.

Is this a gay black guy lamenting that all the white guys are fucking females? Or I am just completely unable to decipher Mr. Madara's ethnic text-speak?

Source ?

It's perfectly fine for the white man to take a tribal mistress for his own temporary pleasure. Just be careful not to waste your seed in her womb. Mix breeding has terrible outcomes and you'll only doom your genetic future.

I dont know all 4 of those girls might already be dating

Selita Bly round and brown is all I can tell you.

Origin of the term "bellwether"

>white guy
>negress
>asian baby
What the fuck happened here?