How would Europeans interpret this score line?

they would rather it tie after the 9th. Yuros love when everyone wins cause its comfy and everyone can be happy.

Truly a cucked society

No one cares about basebore, we're all watching the Europa League right now come join us

That's too advanced for them, there aren't enough commercials in soccer to entertain them.

>Europa League
That's the loser league, right?

>American who prefers soccer to baseball

Hi fight and win guy.

I went to watch Game 7 at a friend's house and almost fell asleep by the fifth inning. How does one stay awake through this boring as sport?

>soccer fans calling any other sport boring

Didn't handegg have two draws already?

Baseball is more boring than cricket.

That's just impressive tbf.

"oh shit he hit the ball"
"Oh shit he caught it"
"Oh shit he ran a bit"

Did you just eat all game or whatever?

That only happens because of spaghetti. In fact, both teams should be given losses for that shit.

Trivialization is the most pleb way to criticize something.

Baseball is where you go when you want to get away from your wife and kids so you can have a proper nap

>oh he kicked the ball
>oh he ran a little bit
>oh it's been 90 minutes and nobody scored

Any sport sounds dumb when you break it down

>"oh shit he hit the ball"
>"Oh shit he caught it"
>"Oh shit he ran a bit"
That's literally cricket though, except over multiple days.

baseball is boring as fuck. we all know this. playoff baseball is pretty good tho just because of the passion everyone has for the game. series like the cubs-indians are great because of nights like last night.

i could never watch a regular season game just sitting at home. I would have to be at a bar watching my hometown team.

nobody can just sit through 9 innings of a regular season game, its just too boring.

especially when the pitchers are good and literally nobody is moving except the batter swinging and the pitcher throwing.

>boreball

literal autistic sport

Cept football and most other sports have dynamic plays and situations.
Baseball is literally guy hits ball and runs. It's set every time.

Which is what I mean, it's impressive it's even more boring.

Salty boys

RHE stands for total Runs, hits and errors over the series I guess. Not sure how to interpret the left hand table, I feel like it is the final score for each game, but there's only 7 games in the series.

always nice to see Sup Forums spill into sports threads.

Is this the cure for insomnia? Insurance companies hate this!

>he kicks the ball
>to another guy
>he kicks it a fancy way into the net

Yeah real fucking dynamic

Chicago Cubs, at home, won the first period 6-2, then second period 0-3, third period 5-2 and so on, resulting on a tie with final score of 27-27. Then, they would apply the tiebreaker, which is the H column, and that would make the Cubs win the thing.

That reminds me

>goal difference

Fuck this shit

Nodding off to a baseball game in October when it's chilly out and you have the windows open and you're sipping cocoa underneath a heavy blanket is the comfiest thing on earth