Can someone please talk to me right now? I'm so close to ending it

Can someone please talk to me right now? I'm so close to ending it.

hurry

Edgy!

Hi, user.
I'm here for you.
What is bothering you? What had happened to you that made you consider suicide?

nice dubs! the only thing you achieved in life

Do a live transmition of you being an hero

I almost killed myself about a year ago. When I was in the hospital they said it was a chemical thing, but I'm now questioning if that was right. I'm on medication now, and it was going well for about a year, but now I've called in sick from work and can't stop thinking about hanging myself.

>thinking this is edgy.
Welcome to Sup Forums, newfriend.

if everyone here had more ambition, we'd all have killed ourselves a long time ago. threatening suicide here is like threatening to piss in the ocean.

tldr do it, faggot

I'd say "fuck you", but I love this show so thumbs up.

hey op if you do it now you wont get to pertacipate in the upcomming shitstorm in the usa in the upcomming 20 years

Literally nobody has time for your shit. Nobody can fix you or make your problems dissapear.

make peace with it like everyone else or go do what ever it is you don't have the courage to do.

I know. I just have nobody to talk to. I thought someone here might talk to me. This place once had some supportive people.

i have nothing to post so here's a chick fisting her own mouth

there is only one way to die, for the greater good.
(by killing the infidels)

deus vult!

do drugs if you feel suicidal, its not the permanent solution but its a temporary solution

You're a useless human. Fuck off and die.

nah don't do it, sucks cause its oneway

Okay. I'll bite. What do you want to talk about? What's your living situation like?

Yeah, I've been drinking heavily for about 10 years. I guess alcohol isn't classified as a "drug", but it's totally a drug.

Stream it OP

>I almost killed myself about a year ago
What triggered it ?
>When I was in the hospital they said it was a chemical thing
>it was
What was? The depression or the method you tried? If the depression yes, it's a mix of chemical imbalance and past traumas.
The medication kind of 'resets' how your chemical neurotransmitters work and this can translate into suicidal thoughts, more depression/anxiety, etc. so they were right.

>I'm on medication now
Can you specify the medication name and/or the drug class? (SSRI most likely)
Have you ever taken Mood stabilizers/anti-psychotics ?
>and it was going well for about a year,
Good, what is your dose at this moment and what was your dose when you were okay.

>but now I've called in sick from work and can't stop thinking about hanging myself.
What had happened? Was in last winter when you tried to kill yourself ? As in the same time as this ? Is your dose still the same?

Talk to your doctor, please, talk to your family, boyfriend/girlfriend if you have one, a trusted friend.
How old are you ? Please, please, seek a therapist immediately and inform your doctor ! It doesn't have to hurt, user.

honestly, if you are serious about this, this is probably not the best place to do it. I'd call a hotline or something. Hang in there OP.

Hey it's been about a year since my attempt too!
It's certiantly been better. Not all my problems have been fixed, most of them never will. But it gets better.
Maybe you need to cut ties with the people or hobbies that make you feel this way?

and besides hanging yourself is way too old school and GAY yes hanging is GAY AS SHIT what do you want to go out like that 12 year old girl who last word were goodbye.... no if your actualy going to end your life do it with style....... idk jump off empire state or blow your head off in the middle of a kids park at 3:00 and befor you do it post us a goodbye letter
>good luck with your life

lol i called a suicide hotline once. i don't think i meshed really well with the script, or got a new hire or something. she just repeated filler words and acted like she really wanted to terminate the call{er}

I'm here too and listening.

When I'm depressed I bang hookers and work all day, it really helps to get back your confidence ;)

>>>op's life
check em

If you're going to throw your life away, at least join the army. That way your death can have meaning & you'll be honored every year on Veteran's Day.

>tfw can afford hookers but live in rural alabama

Alcohol is totally a hard drug, no matter what "normal people" can say. Addicts know it.

Just do it guys, nothing will ever get better

My living situation is fine. My life is good. There's no particular thing that is driving me to suicide, except a voice in my head that constantly says "Fuck this. Kill Yourself". I have no reason to be miserable, but I'm miserable anyway. I was told by a psychiatrist that it's purely chemical and medication would fix it, and it did for a bit, but now I'm all fucked again. I tried emailing the psychiatrist but he won't answer me. I don't know what to do now.

No, life mush have intrinsic meaning. Look at all that beauty, look at all of our accomplishments, look at how much there is to live for, think of the thousands of years of progress ahead of us of journing to the stars, of throwing off the shackles of ignorance, discovering the inner workings of matter and eventually living in harmony with the cosmos and the other species on the planet. Think about the odds of you being born to begin with. The whole universe untimely conspired to make you.
'Course there's purpose to life, be reasonable about this.
Stay calm, get your shit done.
There's still plenty of time.

Sounds corny but there are these really bad times in life when you just need to hang on. Always sleep one night before you make decisions... Just keep as busy as you can. If you look for too long into the abyss, you'll get sucked in. Just don't.

i'd say liquor is a hard drug, but there's no way beer is

Do it faggot, maybe you'll stop posting once you became an hero.

this
joining the army might even boost confidence and might make you rethink the situation, do it op.

How old are you, OP? What did he prescribe you? What's stopping you from kicking in his office door, dick in hand?

Once I heard this voice too. I just hanged on and took it all as a challenge, not a tragedy. I worked out how to improve my personality by doing lots of different things, pursuing many different interests and so on. Just make a plan how to change your life and always know that you're not ill, it's just a damn life crisis...

Hold on, b/ro - you got dubs, which proves that life can turn around in an instant.

Sounds like you need a hobby to bury your anxiety in, and not something that absorbs like social media, video games, or TV. What creative endeavors do you enjoy (skill is irrelevant)?

Thank you for actually caring. At the time I had no idea what triggered my suicide attempt last year, but when my psychiatrist asked if I knew anyone who had committed suicide I realized my high school ex-girlfriend killed herself on the exact same date. I never thought of it at the time, but it seems like too much of a coincidence.

I'm on Escitalopram (Lepxapro) at the moment on the maximum dose they allow, 20mg a day. I have not taken any mood stabilizers.

I'm 29 years old. My dose now is the same as when I was okay. I don't know what's happened, and I'm scared.

Thank you, again.

maybe some martial art?

29. Escitalopram (Lexapro). He doesn't have an office that I know of... he came to psychiatric clinic at the hospital.

Well that's something at least.

Trust me OP, do not try hanging

It gets better
Also inb4 britfag and potatocam

You right, and it depend on how much liter you drink by day i presume.

Thanks for the feed-back.

Please, medication alone isn't doing all the great job.
Find a local mental health trained professional (or tell your psychiatrist to make a referral to one) tomorrow or on monday.
You don't have to be in pain, user.
Talk to your family or someone that supports you, don't come here for advice because edgyness is all around

I love video games. I'm actually in school for a certificate in programming and game development, which has nothing to do with my current career. I thought it might help as a distraction, but it's just added more stress because of quiz/project deadlines.

Jesus fucking Christ it posted upside down I look like a cunt

Video games just aren't enough. I love video games too but the only thing to pull me out of depression is a creative hobby. In the end, after you put a video game down, you have nothing to show for it.

what is that on your throat?

Thank you. I've tried reaching out to the psychiatrist that treated me before but he hasn't answered me in three days. I may just start calling people I find on Google. I can't talk to my family... they think I've be sober since my last suicide attempt, it will break their heart when they find out I've been drinking for the last 9 months.

I know this is a terrible place for advice, but there are still good people here like yourself. I can weed through the shit posts and find someone like you who actually wants to help.

Thanks.

Shit , user . You might be in a bad place ,and the internet (Sup Forums especially) isn't known as a good place to go to . But I get it . I had/have suicidal thoughts . I now play a game , seeing how many times I could have killed myself in a day . I'm not gonna kill myself , and I know it , no matter how hard it gets . But I feel where you're coming from . Anyways , my worst problem right now is money ... I don't want to be a burden on my parents that support me trough college. . . I had a lot of reasons when I was younger (even tho i'm only 19 right now).
What's bugging you ? Is it just one of those periods when you feel like shit ? Ill refresh this page a bit until I go to sleep . . . best of luck.

This is Sup Forums , and while I do feel like a dick , I really can't find a job , and you are older than me . Any tips ? Cheers .

Thank you for the kind words. I still don't know what I'm looking at. :-P

>I've tried reaching out to the psychiatrist that treated me before but he hasn't answered me in three days.
Doctors are super busy and they have a hell of a work schedule.

>I may just start calling people I find on Google
Make sure you google him/her and make sure he/she is trained in this area.

It's not good to bottle things up, I'm sure your family would be supportive anyway.If you can get a paid therapist just go and tell him/her everything and stick with therapy.

Go outside somewhere with a lot of people. You don't have to talk to any of them, but you won't be able to successfully kill yourself if people are there to physically stop you.

I can probably help you find a job. I'm a manager of program delivery at a university.

Like I said earlier, my life is good, but I have constant thought of suicide that I can't push away.

That being said. I want to help others too. What's your education? What jobs are you applying for? Give me some details and I'll hopefully be able to give you some tips.

Not threatening, but I am actually looking for real expierence with any after attempts.

Tracheostomy scars. From hanging attempt just under 2 years ago

Will do once I get the information I really need

To many failed attempts at life, attempting at after life

I already knew what I was in for

You're right. I just feel lost. The last time I saw a psychiatrist it was "easy", for lack of better words.I tried to kill myself, I was put in a hospital, and everything was taken care of after that. Despite being a 29 year old manager of 7 people I feel completely inept. I've been pretending to be an adult, I don't actually know how to do it.

What if attempt is successful, and my neck snaps and fucking autist emtit actually tries to resuscitate me and is successful

Do not do it. Just move to another place and start it over.

Good luck, bro.

Not looking to be stopped, I was actually going to do it somewhere I can't be found

Being Sup Forums , I'm a bit worried about killers , rapists , killer rapists , organ harvesters , that kind of stuff .
I live in denmark , horsens , and i'm looking for a job that allows me to go to class . Also , I get money from the state if I work around 11 hours per week and earn less than a certain ammount . I'd be happy to work on minimal pay , as long as it's at the correct time . . .
>my life is good , but I have a constant thought of suicide that I can't push away.
Well , I feel you , as I said ... I'm sitting here , thinking how I managed to push them away. I figured i'd try my best to give back everything i've taken (from parents and society and bla bla) , give back at least the same ammount , if possible , and then i'll think about suicide again . I guess I just post poned it , with the thought of making my life and the life of those around me good enough to be able to feel good .
Also , try not to drink , it really isn't good for people with bad thoughts (english isn't my first language , and I have a hard time expressing what I'm trying to say)
You always have dank memes

Don't forget to blame the system on your way out.

Oh and if you do it, at least give the forensic team a little challenge, leading them to a bag of candy as reward or something.

i gotchu op. emergency memedump incoming

rofl

I don't think it's worth continuing life in misery. On the bright side, my parents are rich, and my sister is a semi-successful actress. If she receives all of our inheritance she'll be set for life. I can die knowing I've set her up forever.

I can't do this anymore.

Appreciate it allooks, UT I have long thought through this, came to my decision and now it is just down to what if someone saves me...I already heard alot of retardation stories about people who actually were successful, and then the autist emt come to save the day and your a potato for the rest of your life that is the only part that worries me

none of us know, buddy. But we keep going. Never lose hope. Fight for that chance. No matter how slight a chance, fucking fight for it.

Hey man , come on .I wouldn't be sad if some random dude killed themselves , even if it's because of me . But they might , just talk to them . If they are being cunts about it , just stay calm .You are worth something , and that something is as much as you are . If you feel like you need to let out a scream , do it . If you think you'll hurt some ones feelings , do it . Will it ruin your life forever ? Because killing yourself will. Just . Do . It . (not the suicide lol)

And one of you faggot to come and wipe all computers in the household

don't do it man. Think of your sister. don't do this to her. please.

So you do want to do it . That's ok with me. It still is your own life and all that . Personally , i'd like being left with my thoughts , even if im as mobile as a potato . I see this as a chance to unload my own feelings and shit. If you snap your neck , you will die for sure , and if you have money (like lots of it) you can go for the euthanasia that is legan in switzerland.
If you have left over money , donate , send to people you liked , or send some to me . I want to live , I want to conquer the world . I don't want to have a easy life , but I want to have enough money to support myself. I might be selfish , but it's my way of going trough the futility of life .
>I dont give a fuck about green text

at least talk to your sister or parents. actually talk to them. not just a voicemail, actually have a conversation. let them know how you feel.

Fucks sake dont't be stupid OP, that's your depression brain talking. Your family will be devestated and they'll never stop blaming themselves for not helping you more. Don't do it.
This is coming from someone who also has an attempted suicide in the baggage.

do it u fag

If you live in ameircan't you don't have to go all the way to Sweden you can go to her Oregon they have a pill that can be purchased

Family doesn't give a shit, whole family hates me and couldn't care less. My enemies care more about me then my family does

Fuck you pay me

If you're the manager dude I talked to earlier , that sucks . Maybe your employees care to talk ?

We need a an hero website

Try meditation, dude, it's the only thing that works for me and i've been depressed for years. Look it up on youtube how to do it properly. Don't do it, you are not doomed, its just a phase.

An hero! Just do it!

Thus besides the point and this being an amazing thread, but I really need all input about after life expierence I thank all you Bros anons and feminons but my choice has already been made thanx to you who were and are supportive, to the fags who were no help than for the laughs

the only hope to redeem yourself is to become an hero on lifestream

No. I guarantee you that's your depression talking. I'm bipolar so I swing between depressed and hypomanic states, during the depressed states I feel the same way about family and friends, that they secretly hate me and sabotage for me etc. Then I get back to normal state/hypomanic and I realize what a stupid asshole I've been. Honestly I know how hard it is for you to believe they care about you when deeply depressed but just try hard to think about it. Your family, aka the ones tied to you in blood *hate* you? There's no family instinct in them at all?

Stop