Lets spread the idea that Russia is trying to get to mars. We already got a president elected with our shitposts...

Lets spread the idea that Russia is trying to get to mars. We already got a president elected with our shitposts, why stop there? Lets start a damn space race

Other urls found in this thread:

bit.
t.me/joinchat/AAAAAED5CF-wuQs-nBxo0A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

im with you user lets do it

Я те, блять, придумаю.

Shit thats a pretty good ideia

Bumping

going to tell all my coleagues at work tomorrow

Good ideia

le bump

Try me.

Let's go comrades

thi-..this is actually fucking genuis if it works to potential
imagine memeing this to the point it goes all over MSM and the resulting reaction is space race 2.0

HOLY FUCKING SHIT, WE HAVE A LITTERAL GOLD MINE IN OUR HANDS.

I'm actually okay with this.

An actual good post on Sup Forums
Im shocked

This could be good

>th-..this

I'm in.

Okay lets do this.

Ok let's start planning this shit

People will want proof, maybe a fake article?

can they afford to do this? or is this gonna be the fall of the commies again?

bit.
ly/2ip7fzF

Make a discord or something, we need organization, also we need to make fake files and "leak" them, once leaked blow it up and make a huge deal out of it on social media, once we kicksart it and peole actually believe, we dont even need to do much more work

Bumping

gun be gud

if people fall for this shit it's gonna be fucking great

No they can't, their economy is the size of Italy's... Which in turn is the size of Florida's

Should be done with a lot of true information
f.e. Igor Komarow (head of Roskosmos) announced that....

I'm a native Russian speaker, I'll write a fake document.
t.me/joinchat/AAAAAED5CF-wuQs-nBxo0A
Get telegram and pop right in

We got a pres elected? Huh...sure we did....

Make this happen

no one cares, people will believe it anyways. its not like the us ever trusts the russians

It was Sup Forums, but I guess some of us are Sup Forumsacks too

hhahahhaa gold lets hit the illu facebook pages

Fuck mars.

Colonize the moon.

We can use the excuse that the USA abandoned it.

And that it is a natural outpost for Mars colonization.

>I have thought about this too much.

>we already got a president elected
Oh please. Don't flatter yourself.

Why trying?
We are already here. I am writing this from Mars station. Here kind of earth, but without grass and trees. Also, sky is dark.

OHHHH SHIIITTTTTT

Screencap'd

Guys, trump loves russia, this wouldn't start a space race, he would be fine with it. Now if it was China trying to get to mars, then he'd probably care.

im in

Shit thiss guys right... Chance course to china

Maybe we could get some links of deleted russia media articles (any will do) and make "screenshots" of the news pages just before they have been deleted. Looks like Russia government interference and makes it more believable

This could work

Naw Russia is better than china for this to spread. Libtards eat this shit up.

ok then its settled, lets do this shit

Sounds good

Bump

Somebody post that image on some Libtard Russia hating FB groups/pages. Also find some Russian news articles about spaces and try to skew them too

BUMPING FOR VICTORY

Someone set up a group chat. We need this

fuck i cant believe russia is gonns beat us to mars :(

don't just stop there lets say that the Russians wan't to establish an entire new Russian Civilization on Mars by 2050

We need to incite a reaction from Russia too. Like start calling them out and saying they're to weak to ever make it to mars

yeah start goading them about how they haven't even got reusable rockets

The whole Apollo program cost roughly 200 billion 2016 dollars over more than a decade. What do you think NASA could do with 600 billion annual budget (the budget of US military)?

Tweeter here we go, to Donald Trump.

Loll!!

If we could ignite a 2nd space race it would make up for the massive fuckup that got Trump elected. For every dollar spent on NASA we net about $20 in new technology so anything that drives funding for space exploration up is a good thing in my book.

We also have to make fun of trumps dick size so we can get a real reaction out of him

Be more subtle than that. Make fun of his hand size. Say that the Russians sent him a gag gift. Space suit gloves in child size.

@Realdonaldtrump are you just gonna let those Ruskies get to Mars first?

this is actually a good idea......holy fuck