Hey Sup Forums, theres a small crockpot on sale at my local grocer for $4. Brand new

Hey Sup Forums, theres a small crockpot on sale at my local grocer for $4. Brand new.

Should I get it? What would I do with it?

What do you do with yours?

Crockpot general too.

Other urls found in this thread:

budgetbytes.com/2015/12/slow-cooker-chicken-tikka-masala/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

One of you cunts uses a crockpot dammit

my mate's doing a project, would you want to cook at work for example for lunch? instead of tuppawear? Thinking something along the lines of a crockpot/pressure cooker of some sort

Just uses different meats and spices. The art of cooking is a personal experience.

raindrop

Drop-Top

chicken stew

>Should I get it? What would I do with it?
Chicken Adobo.

I don't know. No job atm but I also have a large crock pot that I dont use.

Chicken curry

caldo is breddy guud

I use an old crock pot to preheat quenching oil for part of heat treating custome knives i make.

. . . Go on

Get it. Just one meal off the top of my head you can make in there is shredded chicken tacos.

Frozen breast, taco seasoning and some salsa low heat while you're at work.

Pork loin, ketchup, vinegar, brown sugar and barbecue packet willnmake pulled pork.

definitely get it. Super useful if you wanna slowcook something or like put a pot beans on at night and they'll be ready by the morning or whatever. For $4 to boot? Snatch that shit, Sup Forumsro

Something that small would be good for a small batch of soup or stew. Hell, even beans or just a chunk of meat that need to be close slowly will work fine.
It's also good for keeping dip warm for a party

You could probably even use it to make a silicone mold of your dick

would the beans take all night or do you mean just so itll be warm in the morning?
also wouldnt they stick / burn to the sides?

Sounds like a great way to burn the shit out of my dick. I had already considered fucking it for some reason.

If you're a single bachelor (which you're on Sup Forums so I feel like there's a good chance you are), a crock pot is the best, hands down, cooking tool you can own especially if you're not kitchen savvy.

I'm a father of two, and I often work late. Crock pot meals are a lifesaver cause I can come home at lunch, throw it in the pot, set it to low and it'll be done by dinner time.

Also make this, and literally all of her recipes, they're great and she has a whole slow cooker section. Also the recipes are literally made for dirt poor people to eat like they're not dirt poor, and if you're cooking for one you'll have leftovers. Get to it, OP.

budgetbytes.com/2015/12/slow-cooker-chicken-tikka-masala/

4 dollars get it bro it is even name Ninja now that is a kewl crockpot.
no seriously just get it.

Of all the things we'll fight about as Sup Forumstards at least we can all agree that crock pots are the shit.

I make stock reduction knives. I take a piece of high carbon steel bar stock, something like 01 or 1095. Use a band saw to cut the rough shape of the design i want to make.
Once its belt sanded to its final shape with the bevel ground in, and they i go to heat treat.

I heat the steal until its non magnetic in a propane forge and quench in motor oil. I do that twice before i bake it at 475 for an hour and a half to temper it.
The steel is then annealed to room temperature and i repeat.

You need the oil to be around 160.
So i use an old very large crock pot.

nice. Thanks for the info.

I see guys on youtube do that but never thought I'd see someone here do that.

you can make pretty much anything in a crockpot. I use mine for almost all my cooking since I'm busy during the day. just stuff a bunch of shit in there and come back home to food ready to eat.

i made a lasagna in there just the other night. super easy. I've also made all sorts of indian and middle eastern dishes in there. the low heat for long periods makes meat crazy fucking juicy and tender. It's awesome. i've also roasted chickens, made about a billion different soups and stews, and sometimes i'll just throw a bunch of vegetables in with some beans and some kind of sauce and a few spices and it turns out great (but i also cook a fuckload so i know how to season pretty well at this point).