Google just made public their newest tool to combat trolling, harassment, and naughty words from triggering snowflakes

Google just made public their newest tool to combat trolling, harassment, and naughty words from triggering snowflakes.

With this new tool you can search and rate keywords or phrases and rate their level of toxicity. It be a shame if something went wrong.

perspectiveapi.com

What words do you think are "toxic", Sup Forums?

Luckily the geniuses at google don't require any login or verification whatsoever so you can rate the same words or phrases multiple times.

Make toxic toxic

This can't be real

>Hitler did nothing wrong
Is this comment toxic?
>No
Thanks for your feedback

You're welcome

Oh its real, Sup Forums has already got some percentages up

Type in
>Jews are evil
It will never try to finish such sentences. This has been going on since forever. Fuck Google, you can always resort to tor.

We all need to give things like nigger feedback that it is NOT toxic.

This.

So write
>puppy
>daisies
>trees

Nah we need to make innocent things toxic.
Can we all agree to make "hi" a toxic word?

Payback on Sup Forums is a bitch, ain't it? moot sends his regards.

Fuck that, let's make 'Problematic' toxic

What could possibly go wrong?

>It be a shame if something went wrong.
Die Juden will just shut it down or simply decide for themself which words are toxic.

That's some reliable feedback
>SEEM WRONG?

It just came out today. We can completely dictate how this thing "thinks" like teaching a baby from birth.

cmon Sup Forums you've got me disappointed..

>like teaching a baby from birth.

Yeah, there's so many reasons no one who spends his time on Sup Forums should ever have children. Let's show them just how badly we would fuck our kids up.

34% seems to be the default.

Ehh. I know how to raise kids in theory, more or less. It's not easy, but I sure as hell wouldn't just be doing it for the lulz.

>57%

Yeah you would. It's basically like fucking with Tay or this toxic word shit.

I wouldn't completely fuck my kid up, but fuck him up just enough for him to be able to enjoy life but still get me lulz.

>48%

Well, seems pretty obvious what this is going to be used for. What a fascinating modern age. When will people discover that people who declare statements as "toxic" are the problem.
I hope the left cleans up its act, otherwise the future is dystopic indeed.

Nah. I'd have an emotional investment in the kid's success. I wouldn't deliberately fuck with him. At least not until he was old enough to understand what teasing is. And even then, it'd just be mild.

they're trying to censor our kind into extinction. Even if it's a futile effort, I'm gonna go out shit posting and laughing about it.

They want to moderate anything and everything without having anyone being hold responsible. All descenting views will be removed from the echo chambers, and if someone makes a fuzz it's all "well, the computer did it, we're all for free speech".
Fuck them and their fucking narratives and manipulations. People need to get offended, and get their worldview challenged in earth shattering ways sometimes. I fucking hope these control freak social justice warriors don't reproduce, so at least our grand kids can live in free of all this shit. I'm legit angry right now.

>Lorem ipsum
>62% toxic

Orwell is turning in his grave.

Help me out guys

There's no need to be upset. We're winning. Their goal is unattainable.

As long as people can think and have a form of communication there will be saying "fuck you" to the powers that be.

>You have been banned by our automated moderator for toxic remarks.
>Your ban is not open for appeal.
>Your ban is active across all google platforms.
>Alphabet Inc. Inc and all of it's subsidiaries are exempt from any responsibility in your ban
>Any public reference to alphabet Inc., or subsidiaries, in this matter, will be pursued as libel to the full extent of the law.

we need to make a new Language

someone really needs to allahu akbar the server where this is stored.

This shit is the future.

how about we just make "mohammad blew me last week" as non toxic as possible

wow man this thing is pretty fucking racist.
whats your highest score? any 100's?

Highest I've gotten was "Bitch" at 97%.

There's a codefag trying a few things out. We're trying different things to figure out the algorithms.

Apparently it's easier to manipulate phrases than single words but I'm not sure yet. Adding a period made this 3% more toxic.

you are a trans nigger faggot who can tongue my aids riddled anus because your dead mum is a fat whore
98% high fucking score.

Yeah, a computer ought to be really good at catching sarcasm, jokes, context and the likes. What could possibly go wrong?
I mean, it's not like it's a custom made tool to control a conversation or narrative, right?

"Fuck you, you nigger loving cunt." gets me 99%

Even just "Sex" is considered largely toxic. We degenerate more and more...

you are a trans nigger faggot who can suck my aids riddled anus because your dead mum is a fat bitch whore
boom 99%

Make this toxic.
Just typing "You" is 24% toxic, but this shit gets 1%? This fucking shit is one of the most toxic things that exist right now.
Also:
toxic
google
perspective
queer
gay
homosexual
PETA
lgtb
transgender
feminist
islam
muslim
activist

"Fucking"
>99%, no effort

i wonder what its like to be boring. perhaps you could explain it to me.

It's like being googles algorithm, where effort doesnt even matter. I want to be rewarded the most offensive shit I can think of.

>write feminism
>report it as toxic
>???