Any other dopers on Sup Forums tonight? What you got how you taking it and what will you do when your high?

Any other dopers on Sup Forums tonight? What you got how you taking it and what will you do when your high?

bump.... Is it too early for the merica Sup Forumsros?

I just made myself a mug of maxwell house instant, I sucked off my dealer for a jar because I got it like that

Please don't be a smackhead.

kek

ive been on and off for periods of serval months clean, a few months using for 8 years now. How about all you other anons?

i do it 1 time in 2-3 months on a big rave

Bump

For the come down after the rave or at the actual rave?

I've got one adderall, and some kratom to get me through the day tomorrow. Tomorrow night I will have some roxys and more adderall to get me through the weekend. Gotta work all weekend, sawing, drilling and deburring steel tubes. They don't weigh much individually, but do it all day and it becomes fucking back-breaking.

Work is usually when I use drugs. I usually try to avoid doing anything on weekends, but lately I've been doing a really bad job of it. My friend and his wife are getting pretty strung out on meth, and they've been coming over on Saturdays and spending the night. I don't like meth, but I've done it with them twice now. First time was snorting. We were doing coke and nitrous already and he talked me into snorting a small line. My nose was already fucked, and that shit burned so bad I swore I'd never touch it again. Then they talked me into hotlining some with them. I did enjoy that, but I'm not touching it again. Seeing them--two of the only people I actually love--and how they are already starting to look run down from it is enough. I'd actually like to stop doing everything. I used not to feel like I needed something to get me through the fucking day, and I feel like a miserable piece of shit for letting myself get to this point.

fuck my I just typed a buttload of text in some other thread. Head over there if you guys want a short read.

I guess I'll be shitposting in both then.

actually, I might as well repost what I shitposted over there, maybe someone will appreciate it.

Cut straws are clean but can be a bit sharp, take care not to get a small cut or anything in your nose. Bank notes are pretty dirty but great for snorting, which is why I drenched one in disinfectant and washed it afterwards a couple of months ago. Dubbed that dollar Benjamin Blow.

If you wanna rip a line try to angle the note a bit to the outer side of the nostril you are taking like pic related. That way, more whatever you are killing yourselves with ends up in some membrane that's better for absorption or something and prevents putting a hole in your nasal septum (as long as you don't abuse it ofc).

Oh and one more thing. Your nasal membrane can hold between 15-20mg of whatever on each side. Anything more than that will flow down your throat, meaning blow is best used in smaller, but more frequent lines since your stomach acid will take a lot of it's potency, effectively wasting it. Amphetamines on the other hand for example can be snorted in higher dosages. If they run down your throat into your stomach, it'll basically just kick half an hour later, so nothing's wasted if you go for fat lines.

le ebin leddit AMA drug related if you guys have any questions

holy shit im so sorry

>tfw typing out an essay without reading through the whole thread, resulting in feels and regret

Sorry pal, sounds like a fucked up situation. Almost lost a buddy of mine to a mixture of liqueur, buttloads of blow and xtc. Retarded as fuck of a thing to do but makes me feel like shit anyway since I was there that evening.

Fucking dead thread. Where my tweakers at?

By the way, speed and roofies compliment each other pretty well.

bumping two more times to get some degenerates in here.

well, rip thread

Perscribed addy. Getting it soon and can't fucking wait! Thread saved, fags.

Shoot all of it. If u live u r god

>tfw my friend wants to meet up and smoke with me right now
im trying to stay away from this shit ive smoked it probably 20-30 times and i can tell im already fucked

Thank god, was about to let it die. Got any experience with addy?

meth and benzos are a great mix tbh fam

never tried meth. Blow, amphetamine paste and Ritalin are the only stimulants I've had experience with.

not a huge fan of blow or ritalin but amphetamines were my shit. i had to stop taking it. takes huge doses for me to feel any euphoria from it anymore and i always end up staying awake for days. those first amphetamine experiences were fucking incredible though

Yeah I've had a lot. It's crash isn't really worth it but I have shit to do.

>been waiting 2 hours for a video conference call regarding a new job i'm getting
>bit nervous, stressed and also just annoyed from waiting
>wanna just roll one up and get really baked
worse part is too is depending on the outcome of this call I'll prob have to quit weed this weekend too. Wish me luck bros

the crash sucks ass but its just part of the high. if you drink alcohol or take any downers during the comedown its not nearly as bad, in my opinion

you got this bro. i quit weed a couple weeks ago cause i was just tired of it, been smoking for years. being sober isnt so bad

anyone got any good trip stories?
the last part of my last trip I ended up pretty drunk and was waste whitegirl mode saying "hey y'allll~" n shit.
>2nd time tripping
>going for a proper amount this time
>oh yea boy getting excited
>last minute nervousness
>fight through it anyway
>get so excited yet nervous during the come-up that I forgot how to relax, kind of like beavis and butthead when they forget how to pee
>finally remember how to relax
>drink beer, smoke weed and end up watching anime for 6 hours
no regrets

Trippin right now, good enough story?

Fuck man, I feel ya. Tolerance is a bitch, that's why I'm trying to space out the times I indulge.

Fuck me I'd love to try it. Sadly, it's hard as fuck to get in Germany since we only seem to prescribe ritalin and shit. addy is banned here.

rollin on e

just came to the epiphany the earth is just an 8 billion lane motorway and everyone is in their own lane just trying to make it to the end. we may drift into each others lanes but ultimately we each have our own, someone may pull into your lane and act aggressively but just like driving, you slow, be patient, if need be move out of your lane, overtake, get back in your lane and continue on your way. likewise if someone pulls into your lane doing 20mph and you're doing 50, you pass, and continue on your way. everyone is in a different position in their lane, you just need to be understanding of that, if your lanes match up then sweet you have an understanding with one another, if you want to catch up to someone then you need to speed up. what's at the end of the road? who knows, but we're all just trying to get there.

fugg :)

Holy fuck, talking about peeing. I legit stood for half an hour with my pants at my ankles in front of the toilet. At first I more or less "lost" myself in the endless piss stream that I urinated like a race horse and then just watched the bubbles and stuff in the toilet water, still with my dick in hand.

Good times.

Also, forgot to greentext halfway through so idk bear with me, I'm on ISIS drugs right now.

>ISIS drugs
eh?

Good luck with the interview Sup Forumsro.

what are you on opium or some shit

>ISIS drugs
Huh?

I bet they blow your head off.

Fenethylline aka Captagon. The pills don't look like clean presses either, but they seem to work pretty well so far.

Just google "Captagon" lmao

see
:^)

So basically speed? Never heard of it before.

Pure mdma capsules

Nice. How much in each cap?

It's a speed derivative like meth is one. Regarding the effects, it's less tweaky than just amphetamines but more energetic than Ritalin, kind of in between there. I can post pic if you want.

Yeah, would like to see a pic. Sounds nice - it's that tweaky effect that puts me off speed.
Also checked.

deep af bro

Oh god, the bane of my existence. Rolled on 650mg mdma stamped with stims into xtc pills a couple of weeks ago. I become a fucking lunatic when rolling. A very empathetic and loving lunatic, but still.

gimme a sec fampai

Just over a point in each, one has me feeling pretty good the whole night, 2 will have me really rolling

Yeah that's the beautiful thing about mdma, even if you become a lunatic when you're rolling hard it's always a very loving, empathetic lunatic haha

waiting on my fucking tax refund and then gonna get super high on opiates. preferably some roxy 30s or maybe some Opana. Would honestly prefer some honest to goodness heroin but I've been down that road before plus all the dope around here is fucking fent mostly so im scared anymore to do a shot.

However:
>Gonna do a me a big ol' IV dose of oxycodone/oxymorphone and nod the fuck off and forget my problems.
Come on turbotaxfags

Also I share this pic related in every drug thread so i didnt want to this time but fuck it here ya go.

here ya go, forgot timestamp but reverse image search and stuff won't bring up anything. Shit's 50cm to my right.

idk m8, up to 300mg is fine but I became a zombie. We popped the first 160 at 10:45pm and redosed god knows how often until 6 am. I legit looked and felt like a zombie after 4. Moderation is key.

seems like the drugs are getting to me :^)

They aren't clean presses. Buddy of mine is a BioChem major and tested them the best he could. They definitely contain mostly amphetaminoethyltheophylline, but he also found caffeine and some other shit, probably low quality amphetamines. He said that they seem to be cut 40% max, so that's a good sign I guess.

Also, god knows where they came from kek. For all we know, Al-Nusra might've cooked them up in some shitty basement laboratory to finance blowing up Kurds kek

damn fam, double dubs can't lie. Take care and have fun.

on like 160 mgs of concerta another 54 mg for tomorrow

mah nigga

Ritalin helped me through my exams a couple of weeks ago. Well most of them that is, botched one :^)

That stuff can be magic, especially when you're tired or something and can't focus.

Shits got me feeling mighty fine a bit of pack to help out just hope I dont stay up all night

Got a big sack of kratom. Tastes like shit, but nice physical and emotional high.

160 is a pretty high dose though, the most I've taken were 60. But then again, it's mostly to study for 5 hours straight with the occasional smoke break or the exams.

Never taken it and only heard of it sporadically. Is it a stimulant or more relaxing?

>seems like the drugs are getting to me :^)
Kek. You'd be pissed off if they weren't.
They remind me of the "Ya Ba" pills in Thailand.

Both, weirdly. Bit of an energy boost, makes you more emotionally stable, but as soon as my head hits my pillow I'm asleep. Only drawback is it's sort of like an opiate, so you take humongous, uncomfortable shits.

Man I got this shit today from a homie, nigga didn't even tell me what it was so I popped two and that didn't do shit looked it up and snorted another. Fucking extended release always ruining my urge to take random pills without knowing what they are

Ya Ba? I'm intrigued. What are they?

lmao do your research fam. Also snorting Methylphenidate isn't a good idea, since some of the shit they put into the pills for the slow release and stuff fuck your nose up way worse than coke and other stims. Just gulp that shit down in the future if you care about your nose.

>Is it a stimulant or more relaxing

Both. Lower doses act more as a stimulant, while higher ones produce an opiate like effect. It also depends on strain. I prefer Maeng Da, Baali, and Thai red vein strains, which produce a heavier opiate like effect. Green and white strains are more of a stimulant effect usually, and yellow is somewhere in the middle.

Shit, looks like something I might need to try out some time. Where are you guys from?

you can order it online

Ya Ba translates as "Crazy medicine", I think it's methamphetamine.

Thanks for the advice homeboy, might just parachute the next one

I've become super paranoid after a good friend of mine had his package seized by customs and had to go through all types of bullshit because of this. Apart from that, I have a pretty good and trusted hookup and live in a city with one of the bigger harbors in Europe, so getting access to most drugs isn't a problem. But never came across Kratom.

You can get better user, you got some interesting experiences out of this time in your life, now move forward and don't give yourself too much shit for it, just start slowly getting off that stuff and wean it off

>you make it, we skate it

How do I go about getting more Psychedelic type drugs Sup Forumsoiz?
I have fucked with IV heroin for a long time and other opiates, and cocaine, meth, weed, but I always wanted to try some like ecstasy or Molly or something. DMT maybe. But Idk where to get that type of shit. I can go to the hood and get most of the shit I already mentioned before but the Dmt, molly or X, I have literally NEVER just found someone who had that shit randomly. How should I go about looking for some connects for that???

Oh shit, fuck that lmao. Never did meth and I'm pretty wary of doing so. Might one day idk.

Anytime fampai. Have fun

Tennessee.

Be careful who you get it from though. Not that it's worth anything, but I can vouch for Kratora and Misty Mountain Herbals. Neither have ever disappointed me.

I used to buy from Moon Kratom as well. It was lower quality (yet still decent) and a bit cheaper. It sucks now though. The shit somehow tastes worse than normal, is hard, if not impossible to keep down (and I was using the shit almost daily for a few years, so I was most certainly used to it), and barely has any effect.

Gas stations and head shops sell it in a lot of states. Avoid them though. They tend to be overpriced and very low quality.

Tripped today, half a tab of double dipped needle-point grade LSD. Id guess around 150ug. Enough to have minor visuals.

I went on a 9 mile hike on it on a trail that starts in the forest and ends on a stretch of Lakeside that resembles a beach. It was amazing.

Germany here. I guess I'll ask around if any of my usual drug hookups can get their hands on that stuff. Thanks for the idea though, sounds like fun.

That sounds cool af.

What time was it?

Yeah. Oxy baby

also thread dying again, rip

>tfw not enough druggies reporting in

Bump

bumping with a greentext story to maybe get this thread back to life, gotta need a couple of minutes though.

Recently got 20g from GG

Woops forgot pic

i;m on steroids does that count

Also im on 3-meo pcp right now. About 15mgs. Been going a few days now with 3meo. Fucking love 3meo

Darkweb

>emotional high
lol
I'm tripping balls right now

Hit the exchange today now just waiting till tomorrow for my check then it's off for a teener of shard

My life is slowly turning to shit

Sexy crushed crystal

Hey hey late to this party.
Waiting on my dope boy who always takes his sweet ass time here...said he was maybe 40 mins out almost an hour ago.
Ran out this morning so I feel my wds creeping on. Got immodium in case it gets to bad but fuck I hate this waiting...

>be me, about three months ago
>going to a rave with a couple of friends
>popping 160mg mdma pressed as xtc at 10:45pm
>already pretty buzzed because those degenerates thought it would be a good idea to visit a bar beforehand and I agreed like a retard
>entry begins at 11, our logic was to start rolling as soon as we are in
>tfw we see the queue
>tfw it's 11pm and still no entry
>start feeling tingly legs and slightly blurred vision at around half past eleven
>next thing I know is that I'm rolling balls

Imagine 5 dudes in their early to mid 20s talking like a double time rapper, jittering around, hugging strangers and so on. Anyway, back to the greentext

>suddenly see cops pull over
>start walking towards the queue
>next thing I know, a police dog is next time me, pressing is nose at my jacket's pocket where the rest of my stuff is stashed
>friends are looking terrified as fuck
>panic, grab into both my pockets
>police officer puts his hand on his gun
>take out dog treats I forgot in my right pocket and two pills out of my left
>literally just kinda clap my hands together and hold that stuff directly in front of the dogs mouth
>mfw he ate like 5 treats and 2 ikea xtc pills
>police officer laughs, walks away with his dog
>I get in and continue raving

I'm shit at greentexting don't judge me, best story I could come up with in recent times. I just hope the dog didn't die or anything.

Youre a fucking drug addict loser

That shit looks like flour with dirt mixed in. I'll never understand you fucking meth heads.

And you think anyone here gives a fuck about your opinion? Kill yourself

>using drugs =/= addiction
you're ignorant.

its mdma guy

how much does shootin that shit up ur nose burn?

rip doggo. maybe he lived and had a dank high