Other urls found in this thread:

fungifun.org/English/Pftek
youtu.be/HrPrLKtYNDQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Totally buy that. I usually have to pay 10$ more where I live

they look like shit- not worth to buy

California fag here. 4 grams will run you about $25. Fuck those nig prices

Usually around 35$ for 1/8 here in wi

Is that a Rangers logo? If so, why not Devils?

Yea but aren't west coast and east coast prices different

WA fag here, about $10 for 4 grams. Free if you go hunting during season. Fuck those prices buy a kit online.

NC fag here. $40 for an 1/8th and a hit of acid. You getting robbed mannn.

Sauce me kit

Goddamn that's a sad sight. You should really look into growing a small flush of your own, it's not that hard

How can I find shrooms

that's way too high. florida fag here. i grow and sell for $20 an eighth, which is a little low, but keeps the market under my control. don't buy that shit unless it's a potent strain, like azurescens, which you don't need to take much of.

Just buy some acid man.

>mushrooms
not even once

Well I know of a dutch webshop that's very good but they don't ship to the US. But at any rate all of the growing material except the spores are easy to find. Then it's just a matter of getting your hands on a single syringe or spore print

Already did acid I want to try shrooms

Kill him and take his stash, keep dealers from becoming jews. Buy on the deep web you get a gram for 3,5$!!

hell no man, that's robbery.

3-4g = 20$

Why not user
If I check a local Forrest would I find some pores
And are shrooms even in season in this type of weather (it's been like 60 degrees for the past couple of days)

Dude you can't just take spores you clinically retarded nigger, do you even know what spores are

I'm in Cali so prices in most parts of the country are going to seem expensive to me. On a side note.. Damn I need another hookup. Psilocybin was helping so much with my depression.

Not at user

not him but took literally 12sec to find on google
fungifun.org/English/Pftek
Could prob go to your local hardware store and build a basic noob setup for under $100 and pimp it out from there as you go.
Not like weed where it needs lots of lights, electricity, smell etc. As long as you keep everything sterile you can just dump it in a cupboard and check it every few days or so.

Dude I buy DIY kits for around 30 bucks, and I get >50 grams easy. And that's fresh shrooms, much more potent than dried shrooms. 100$ is massive overkill unless you're looking to sell

you can but you'll need to read a lot of books on mycology first. If you misidentify the wrong shroom and eat it you can die of liver failure, among other things.

I say best step would be to start hiking in the forest/mountains around your area and start learning what grows where. Talk to locals and other hikers maybe. A lot of people tend to keep secrets like "good spots" and best picking times to themselves.

also meant to add
if you find a bunch of shrooms that you think might be the right kind, take note of where they were growing, what they were growing in, how many they are, take a photo if you can, pick them, take a spore print and post on shroomery for identification.

I buy zips for 120 of veggies.. 1/8ths run me 30$ here I'm Cali

Defiantly buy shrooms, they are great- just make sure they're not moldy. For more check out this video youtu.be/HrPrLKtYNDQ

Thank you for the info user

3.5 grams is 35$ max. But if these are the only shrooms you can find, buy them while you can. Tripping on shrooms is a wonderful experience.

When I lived in NJ, I remember paying $40 for an 1/8th of good shrooms. That was 10 years ago, though.