HELP! There is something on my penis and I don't know what it is

HELP! There is something on my penis and I don't know what it is

HPV

Herpes, probably HSV-1 though. Do you get cold sores?

that looks nothing like a wart, dummy

Its not HSV. Those come in clusters and your peen would be in real pain. Looks like an infected follicle or something. Pop it and post results right now.

I'm just giving shitty advice. If OP really wanted trustworthy advice he'd show his cock to a doc

Brain cancer

Ya looks circumcised to me. My condolences .

Nervegas

That's nothing user. It will disappear in a month or so

I had the same thing. Doctor said it wasnt an std. So youre probably safe on that part.

This. Go to a doc man if youre actually worried no reason to be embarrassed

I've never seen such a bad case, but there it is. Damn. I hope that pimple doesn't kill you!

That ugly dick is enough to turn a straight girl lesbian for life...

it's clearly an HPV infection where the wart has not yet broken through the skin. when it does, it will be a tough cauliflower like shape. it hasn't ruptured yet.

you have a dirty dick user. don't feel bad, i have HPV also.

OP, are you the same faggot who posts all of these medical questions?

You must spend all of your spare time scouring the internet for pictures of inflamed/swollen/infected body parts. Then you claim to have some affliction and post a picture from your stash.

Anyway, I think you are full of shit. If you had a real concern, you would see a doctor or at least post this on a real medical forum.

Don't bother saying that you can't afford a doctor without proof that you live in a third world shit hole.

There ain’t anyone here but degenerates and what kind of retard wants a degenerate to render a medical opinion?

I double dog dare you to post a time-stamped picture.

Actually, it looks just like a wart. There are different types of looks depending on where they are and what strain they are. Source: Me, I have something very similar and it was diagnosed and treated easily.
My doctor also told me I didn't have an STD, I had to go to a dermo and she knew what it was right away.

Send a full cock pic

It's called a "missing foreskin". Complain to your parents.

If it's a hard white bumb don't worry about it, get a needle pop it and clean it. No big deal probably an ingrown hair

Probably some HIV with a little sprinkle of ball cancer

Was it completely cured? Ive had this pimple for about 3 years and it never changes. Tried using vinegar once, left a cotton swab for a night and in the morning it was smaller. It came back a few days later.

doesnt matter, cryotherapy applicator = cure. apply once for 3 days.

virginity.

Put dick in blender, post results.

It looks like someone cut off a bit of your penis.

AIDS

Looks like a Dick zit you fag