WAH WAH! I'M A SAD PONY!

>WAH WAH! I'M A SAD PONY!
>HEY EVERYBODY LOOK AT ME! I'M A REAL SAD PONY!
plebs will defend this. Jesus Christ.

Loved it. currently on ep 11, but 9/10 so far

More like SJWack Cuckman.

>Look I used cuck! That means I fit in, right?

>Sup Forums hates my little pony
>loves my big pony
really?

I just finished and still digesting it... One thing for sure is that it ground up my feels and left them on the ground

Bojack is the anti-cartoon, nothing animated happens except for them being animals, the exact same story could be done with people.

the ponies learn something at the end of each episode and love themselves a little more.

Also no drug binges

Its pushing the SJW thing too hard. Gay marriages? Abortions being good? Todd's asexuality?

Fuck that shit. If the rest weren't alright I'd drop it like a bad habit.

So you didn't see the underwater episode

The fake talking to the suddenly dead girl then actually dead girl? 9/10

b-but it 'hit me right in the feels'!

I can see why Bohack and R&M have such overlapping fanbases.

1st season, or 3rd?

>So you didn't see the underwater episode

what is "lost in translation"?

>anything not american christian value is SJW

ok

>DUDE DID YOU SEE THAT SILENT UNDERWATER EPISODE HELLA F*CKING DEEP
said the redditer

3rd. I actually really like the show a lot, therefor I must shit on it.

not to mention they unironically use terms like "safe space for women" and "internalizing the commodification of women." Sick of this shit being pushed in things that are supposed to entertain me.

>not to mention they unironically use terms like "safe space for women"
They may not have used it Ironically, but they definitely used it sarcastically. The whole point of the joke is that when you first hear the idea of Uber for women only to protect against unwanted advances and/or assault you're supposed to think it sounds reasonable and smart. Then they introduce the reality of what making a taxi service that is a "safe space for women" would be and how quickly it would be co-opted by the worst kind of male passengers.

>you'll never be able to discuss Bojack Horseman because Sup Forumstards have invaded this board
T-thanks

nigger go outside, this place is not good for your brain, people are people
Its their choices, and you have no say in it

> fuck mudslimes though

Bojack Horseman is amazing.
It dares to talk about depression and guilt, but unlike many animes or any other shows, it truly digs deep into what happiness truly is, and by being a depressing shitfest, it allows you to actually process your own feelings, the one you have couped up inside and are too scared to ever explore without something guiding you towards it.

Bojack is not great cause of the comedy, the comedy is in fact not even secondary, its a realistic philosophical take on life, set in an unrealistic setting (Hollywood with rich animal people) so that the shows darker true self will be hidden behind an interesting appeal to first draw the viewer in.

I agree s3 is a bit SJW, but it never feels "annoying" like in most other cases, it instead feels smart and at most times witty

And that put aside, the show is as amazing as always, us broken folk need something to feel shitty too, its like listening to depressing music, in the end, it makes you think, and makes you want to be a better person

That's too much, man!

so was that his daughter?

This show is such a chore to watch

it was pretty unique and comfy.

i dont get why no one talked though if they all could.

god this post absolutely reeks of reddit

>Abortions being good
Good for adults who are financially secure and in a stable relationship, apparently.

But keeping the baby is great if you're a teenager who has no idea who the father is!

Nigger il have you know im autistic to the level i have painted a picture of KEK and written three chapters of his holy scripture

Go suck on your pure trap waifus feminine penis you autistic cheeto encrusted fucktard, just pray your greasy fingertips dont slip on the table when you try to get up from that swamp infested computer chair

>then again your fat would catch the fall

>Nigger il have you know im autistic to the level i have painted a picture of KEK and written three chapters of his holy scripture

Sup Forums is literally the most reddit board on Sup Forums you 2010era newfag

maximo autismo

You'll never discuss anything that isn't the first 10 minutes of TDKR.

I think the underwater episode would be hard to pull off. It's also the best episode of the entire series.

Also the exploding spaghetti.

Is this better than RIck and Morty?

At least twice better. Most likely because it gets right into deeper philosophical themes early on in the series.

It took Rick and Morty many episodes to get to a point like that. Rick and Morty has one of the best settings for a cartoon though, and those early episodes really help that get setup.

>deeper philosophical themes

Care to explain what those are?

>It took Rick and Morty many episodes to get to a point like that. Rick and Morty has one of the best settings for a cartoon though, and those early episodes really help that get setup.
Yeah, I thought it was just another South Park or Family Guy but it became really nice on its latter episodes

Or maybe they subvert all the usual "messages" of shit like this for shits and giggles.
Abortion episode? The (semi) stable family aborts and the teenage brat keeps it.
Safe space for women? The remorseless drive of the free market will make it lose its purpose.
Commoditization of sex? Basically saves Pacific City.
Self-reflection leads to pain and misery, and naive foolishness (as in, the archetypal fool) to riches and power. People who are broken remain broken, people who are whole can be broken.

just watched last episode

Depression, guilt, addiction, love

Watch the show and you will interpret it in your own way.

That last episode really struck me in the feels. What a great way to end the season.

whats bojacks next fuck up, fucking his daughter?

I'm guessing season 4 will be go along the lines of starts depressive but ends with some recovery because he reconnects with his horse daughter

Is there a clean version of the full Mr. Peanut Butter theme from the phone shenanigans scene?

Fuck i hate waiting for the next season. Also whose the mother?

Did todd really give that big of a tip

They should have ended the show with this season instead of setting up shitty sequel bait

I don't get the ending. So he saw some people jogging and that made him...happy? The second season ended the same way with him jogging, only for it to go nowhere.

I can't wait for Bojack to find out that his daughter's a horse

Some random probably. Remember in the abortion episode when he says he paid for a lot of abortions during the 90s? He also says "I hope they didn't just keep my money". Obvious foreshadowing. Nothing in the show is said without reason.

>Secretariat

He was going to die if he didn't see that.

could not be more reddit holy shit.

>us broken folk

this shit makes me cringe so hard. stop identifying with being "broken" and wallowing in your own misery and focus on improving yourself.

>Stop fetishizing your own sadness

it is peak degeneracy and I say this as an atheist

so you can paraphrase

Thing is, i know i am, and i know i at the same time love life

Im a closed off emotional person, i have a ton of friends, i have a fulfilling education and soon job, i do a fuckton of hobbies, but nothing really cures the nihilistic and dark thoughts that sometimes creep up.
I love life, but at timesĀ“, life can be harsh, thats why this show is great

>srry about the blogpost but you fucks asked for it

> Also feelings =/ plebbit
> I love that you be hatin on me, thats the beauty of this place, ive seen so much hate here, but also so much honesty, and at times love, its the one space where i don't have to hind behind my happy mask i put on, to make sure the people who love me are not worried

And thats why this show is great, because it is another getaway, and a way to reflect

This season was a let down, everything felt so forced and to much was rehashed
Todd's reasons for being pissed at Bojack also made no sense at all
It wasn't as funny or as emotional as the past 2 seasons

>Sup Forums hates my little pony

>you fucks asked for it

nobody asked for that you fucking faggot, the tone of your post reeks of aspergers.

I didn't tell you to stop fetishizing your own sadness because I want you to be happy, I told you to stop fetishizing your own sadness because it's fucking annoying and cringey seeing faggots like you wallowing around endlessly, 'reflecting'.

please take your aspergers and your cringey poe reaction image and fuck off back to rrreddit.

I remember when the first season dropped. Sup Forums unanimously hated it. A year later when the second one came people were lapping it up, and I was like wtf?

That's true, but I think like 60% of the humor comes from animal-related puns and visual imagery. It's also got a fair bit of world building that would be lost. And actually, while the main themes could translate to non-cartoon, a lot of the actual episodes couldn't. (Stealing the Hollywoo Sign's D? The underwater episode? The amusement park episode?)

Pretty sure it was a fan. Remember when Bojack sent that letter to Secretariat when he was younger? Maybe that horse-girl-thing was going through the same shit as Bojack did when he was a kid and wanted to reach out to him.

>Be enjoying show.
>Sudden long dialogue about feminism out of nowhere.
>This happens more than once.
>Stop enjoying show.

Like that user, I don't think its a fan. That seemed to be some pretty heavy foreshadowing. I think Bojack has a bastard kid running around.

>watch one episode
>bored out of my mind
>never watch episode 2

Should I even bother?

I just got through the underwater episode, it's fucking brilliant

>this post

how far can one man go up his own ass?

kill yourself

It's ham-fisted writing, which might be a good thing; it could indicate that the writer, if otherwise capable, doesn't take the notes they receive very seriously and is shoehorning them in.

I love both.

This season is shit. I watched 6 episodes so far and I don't even want to continue.

He most likely has a few bastards out there.

I have one confirmed but in all honesty, I think it's actually 2 or 3.

God bless one-night stands and not using real names.

I know you must hear shit like this a lot, but it picks up in the later part of the 1st season.

Something else to consider he she looks to be around Penny's age or close to it.

Bojack confirmed sexual predator.

Episodes 1 and 2 of season 1 suck.

Grit your teeth and fight through the pain.

It'll get a lot better.

And then worse.

Then better.

Then worse.

You really got a SJW vibe from Season 3?

If anything Diane getting an abortion and the dolphin pretending to and then her and PC scheming to cover it up says the opposite.

Women are two-faced lying cunts who will stab you in the back the moment you stop giving them a free ride in life.

I remember this season being more objective compared to season 2.

That part when Todd and that girl are shilling their all female cab service and one of them says some thing like
>did you know that 9/10 men are creepy rapists?
This was obviously poking fun at the fear mongering SJWs do

Meant for as well

Bojack is a good show, but its severely overrated because its a cartoon.

Yeah, season 2 and all the Bill Cosby shit.

This season did feel more objective overall.

But also darker.

Remember at the end of season 2 when Bojack is running up the hill and falls down; the money guy says "It gets easier but you have to do it every day".

Do you think that really meant being a good/better person?

You have to want it and try to be one every day.

But Bojack is weak and self-sabotages himself all the time so that fell through.

Seeing how Penny responded to seeing him again was really a dark scene. She was scared, creeped out and terrified all at the same time.

I liked the season but Bojack has more or less hit rock bottom. Everyone is or has written him off, he's burnt all his bridges, killed the one person who he had the most in common with and is alone again.

I think finding out he has a daughter will pull him back from the brink and maybe turn his life around.

Or he'll fuck her up emotionally and then it's auto-erotic asphyxiation time.

He's not going to kill himself yet, cause the show got renewed for a 4th season

He'll either turn himself around, or the writers will fuck up and have him stay the way he's always been cause that's his 'shtick'

Oh no, he's not going to off himself yet.

He still has to find out he has a daughter and either be a great dad to her or fuck her life up.

If it's the latter then it's auto-erotic asphyxiation time.

He should at least redeem himself before he dies, if not I would get emotional blue-balls

Don't hold your breath, senpai.

"Closure is a made up thing by Steven Spielberg to sell movie tickets. It, like true love and the Munich Olympics, doesn't exist in the real world."

Yeah, we're not getting it.

when the fuck did the show say anything along of the lines "we loves gay marriages, abortions, and asexuals! and fuck you if you don't!" it literally just contains these things. you know, dimensional characters, plot devices, shock comedy sources. why is it that if anything that doesn't represent you exists in a piece of media, it does so to disagree with you? that's the problem with you stupid fucking Sup Forumskids, if someone isn't specifically WITH you, they're against you. those things in the show ALL happen in real life. there's no reason they can't exist within the show without trying to make a statement, because none of them are uncommon enough things.

3 seasons and he hasn't changed one iota. Why is he such an arsehole? It's not that hard to not be a brown stained arsehole

>shitting on white people outta nowhere

Did they get a new woman writer or a jew or what?

the idea is that when bojack hasn't pressed the button that lets him talk, he can't hear what others are saying either. we're supposed to be hearing what he does

I feel like this show most realistically depicts how hard it is to be satisfied and happy. That sounds stupid, considering it stars anthropomorphic animals, but I believe it. No other form of media I've looked at spells it out this clearly. It's a harsh lesson that what you've always wanted and worked your entire life for is, in fact, not what you wanted at all. I remember the first time I was really feeling discontent, mid-2014, sophomore year of school. Then summer rolled around and I watched Bojack. The first season really made me think about my life, and what direction I wanted to take it. Every summer this has become a ritual, and a vehicle for me to think about and analyze me life in very blunt terms.

/blogpost

2>3>1

But the guy at the end talks to him without Bojack pressing his button, so that doesn't make sense.

oh. well idk

People always say they want the truth but when they hear it, they can't handle it.

80% of your life is going to suck ass.

So you better fucking enjoy the fun/happy 20%.

Unless you're rich.

I wanted to music to be top tier. It started off good and then they couldn't carry it through.

Would've been prime opportunity for a musical guest spot like Max Ritcher or someone along those lines.

yeah I realized this about a year and a half ago. I'm just 22 though, I'm going to take chances and try to get rich. not mega rich, but just enough to be comfy.

But hey, if I get there, I probably won't enjoy that either.

sarah lynn dies

I don't know how to process these feels.

Eh, it could always be worse.

Don't compare yourself to other people, senpai.

Find a job/career you don't fucking hate.

Find yourself a nice condo and a casual grillfriend who DOES NOT fucking live with you.

And enjoy your life, even if it's not what society thinks you should be doing; fuck those cocksucks.

Good luck to you, comrade.

Oh and watch the Shia LaBeouf motivational video every day; the one minute version.

That gives me a shot in the arm every time I see it.

it got really good starting with the seventh episode of the first season. the first 6 episodes are just setup.

>happy birthday, Princess Carolyn
>...thanks phone.
It's tough, happiness is fleeting. But I don't know many childless people over like, 50 that look happy. Life is a series of tradeoffs.

Maybe that's why it isn't shit.
Good animation is pointless if acting and writing are lacking.

R&M's attempts at having emotional depth are completely fraudulent though

The feels

Look like you have already decided user