Walking next to teenage girls on sidewalk

>Walking next to teenage girls on sidewalk
>They take a good look at me and then cross the street

Shoot them?

With my load maybe

Bump

this is why

They can tell that just from looking at my face?

Bump

>tfw I haven't seen a girl in a long time because i don't go outside

Teenage girls are never going to sleep with some sexually frustrated loser in his 20s.

What can I do to change that?

Do I need to appear more laid back or should I go for a more mature "dad" look?

just kys its never going to happen you're never going to be happy the quicker you accept the quicker you can end it

Sounds like you're projecting.

I don't have this problem because I still look like I'm in high school.

My bosses say I'll appreciate it when I'm 40

It's not bad desu.

>you're projecting
sort of I plan on killing myself sometime soon quitters never lose

Good for you

Give me your things before you sudoku.

Maybe max out your credit cards and take out lines of credit and buy tons of easily resellable shit and give it to me. I'll make better use of it than u would have.

>Give me your things
I don't have anything i only have 90 bucks to my name

People tend to get disconcerted if they feel their personal space is violated. They probably didn't think you were a rapist or something like that, you most likely fucked up their brain waves and they wanted to get away where they wouldn't feel like a moon rock was bouncing around in their heads. It's why people don't like being stared at. It has weird effects because of how the human brain is wired.

lrn2 neurology

Apply for credit cards with a fabricated income.

Buy a bunch of iPads with your cards and then send them to an empty house near me. I'll take care of the rest.

dont do it user pls

When I was like 18-19, the neighbor girl who was like 10...when she'd be outside with her friends, sometimes I'd walk out and stare at them. They'd always get unnerved and run inside. I'd do it sometimes just for yucks. I don't know why staring at people unnerves them, but it probably is some neurological quirk or whatever.

How do I need to act to attract teenage girls?

What the fuck you mentally ill pedophile

There's no mystery in it, just like with animals, staring at someone is challenging them to a fight. It's a leftover evolutionary thing in humans.

I sort of had this thought that if everything goes to shit I'll re-establish the family farm and live out the rest of my long days in some far away valley near the mountains.

>What the fuck you mentally ill pedophile
>projecting your own sexual hangups onto others

Isn't it more likely the girls thought OP was a rapist than he wanted to challenge them to a fistfight?

you just contradicted yourself retard

People will try to rationalize it as such, but in reality staring at someone is a challenge to a fight just like it is in most animals. Sex really isn't the reason for it.

Being attracted to teenagers isn't pedophilia

Think about it like this.

>walk up and stare at some 300 pound ex-con in a bar
>he'll want to kick your ass
Obvious the teen girls OP mentions would run because they couldn't take him in a fight.

If you want to really put sex into the equation, try and reverse the two genders. If you were a 20-something woman and you walked up to two teenage boys on the street and offered them sex, they'd probably say hell yeah.