"When you see something like the opioid addiction crisis blossoming in so many states around this country...

"When you see something like the opioid addiction crisis blossoming in so many states around this country, the last thing we should be doing is encouraging people," Spicer said. "There is still a federal law that we need to abide by when it comes to recreational marijuana and drugs of that nature."

So we are restarting the drug war based on the myth that marijuana is a gateway to prescription drug abuse?
This is what you get when you elect Republicans

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wngUsiLnL7k
youtube.com/watch?v=7i0zAsjEeW4
foxbusiness.com/markets/2016/09/25/marijuana-could-be-key-to-overcoming-americas-opioid-epidemic.html
mobile.twitter.com/ShepNewsTeam/status/834916614592163840/video/1
capecodhistory.us/quotes/Fourteen defining tenets of Fascism.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Also renewing the nuclear arms race.

Is it 1984 again?

Legal marijuana states have lower deaths from opioid usage

>Is it 1984 again?No 1984 is just the manual that is being followed

Trump and AG Sessions have been talking about The New Drug War for months lol, this isn't new.

And frankly I'm excited for it. You uppity pot-smoking assholes deserve your comeuppance for not voting. FUCK YOU.

Fake news.

Wish it was! 84 was fucking awesome! Look up the 84 MTV music awards and tell me we're not living in an era of absolute shit.

I voted. In fact millions of us voted against him. Millions more than voted for him.

pot smoker here, I voted.

youtu.be/wngUsiLnL7k

1984 was a very good year for punk rock, too.

Bathrooms are a states rights issue, marijuana is federal.

It's still pointless for the fed to interfere. Vast numbers of people are still going be smoking, the only difference being state governments won't be cashing in.

You dumbass. There will still be plenty of pot no matter how much the government cracks down. Look at the "war on drugs". Waste of money and resources

60% of Americans agree with states' rights to legalize, regulate, and tax cannabis consumption if the citizens of that state agree with doing so.

How is a president who acts directly in opposition to the majority of Americans "taking our country back?"

No matter. I'd bet all the skin on my sack that the intelligence community will have him out of the White House before the year's end.

They'll remove him so fast, he won't even have time to write a check to the hookers he pays to piss on the carpet in the Oval Office.

>This is what you get when you elect Republicans
Sorry, but Dems have just as bad a record in supporting the war on drugs. The only way that we've made any progress is through direct voting propositions. The pharmas will always prevent their political puppets from effecting real change. I would have loved it if Obama had finally reclassified weed's schedule, but he didn't. So let's not kid ourselves. Both major parties are responsible for the war on drugs and the expansion of the prison complex.

m-muh stats rights!!! Big gov get out! Except:

>This is the bathroom you can use
>This is what you can/cant do with your contraception
>This is when you can/cant abort
>This is what you can/cant imbibe
>This is who you can/cant marry
>This is where you can/cant get your energy from
>This is who you can/cant get your loan from
>This is who can (anyone now) donate millions unaudited to campaigns

The party of small government everyone!

>pharmas
Not just them, but also police unions, corrections unions, and all the contractors they employ. If you've ever visited a jail, you know that everything from the vending machines to the phone systems to the visitation equipment to the ankle monitors is a money-making scheme. A portion of the profits go back to the LEOs and politicians to ensure that they keep the prisoners and dollars flowing back to the system.

kekkity

Hence the Libertarian party. Many of us end up voting for Republicans because they're closer to our views than the Dems, not because we actually agree with them.
Both parties are super-authoritarian, just on different issues.

>Waste of money and resources
Taxpayer money. Your money. My money.

>Dems have just as bad a record in supporting the war on drugs.
No. Obama said the states where it's legalized should be left alone to do as they wish.

This. I'm going to be dissapointed if he goes through with this. Still better than nuclear war with Russia tho.

Libertarianism is objectively retarded. I have literally never met a libertarian who is actually a successful businessperson and not a pseudp-intellectual student.

If you dont believe in Climate change, you are objectively stupid.

And if you believe businesses will self-regulate, that they have the workers and people and environment in their best interest, that they can ever think in the long term or big picture as opposed to short term gains, again, stupid.

Gary Johnson: Stupid as fuck.

>doesn't drink alcohol

is this surprising?

>If you dont believe in Climate change, you are objectively stupid.
Its not a matter of "believe". I know it feels good to be "that guy" but hey, admit you are wrong.

VIDEO: Trump States He Will Fight Elite Pedophile Rings, Human Trafficking

youtube.com/watch?v=7i0zAsjEeW4

epic

Fox news said it so its true

foxbusiness.com/markets/2016/09/25/marijuana-could-be-key-to-overcoming-americas-opioid-epidemic.html

He's also renewing the arms race and provoking china. World war 3 is coming.

mobile.twitter.com/ShepNewsTeam/status/834916614592163840/video/1

Anyone else find the use of the words nationalist and new order by Bannon disturbing?

Good move. This way, when the Clintons' involvement in that sort of shit comes to light, maybe no one will remember about...
>pic related

No.

1. Our missles and specifically missle defenses are inadequate, thus to ensure that nuclear weapons aren't used we need to improve them.

2. Meeting with the Thai goverment and calling China out on their currency manipulation is not provoking them. They've been provoking us and we're finally not being a pushover.

capecodhistory.us/quotes/Fourteen defining tenets of Fascism.html

>tfw USA is going to find itself on the wrong side of history

I find ShariaBlue's concern trolling concerning.

>pushback against government policies dictating what bathroom to use
>hurr durr you're for big government aren't you

That's a special kind of stupid ya got there.

yeah, we can't kill everyone in one attack with our nuclear missles. only completely change the global climate and kill the whole world slowly over a number of years as the atmosphere becomes darker and darker and all the plantlife dies.

i'm still wondering how you enforce the bathroom laws. will cops stand outside bathrooms and ask you to drop your pants?

>Who is Peter Thiel

we live in a world where the focus is on the hundreds in our country that die every year from 'radical muslim terrorism' instead of the hundreds that die each day from random gun violence.

Yeah 184 brother remember aleppo?

I thought Obama started that giving Iran access to Nuke material

It's like I just smoked 10 blunts today, now Donald Trump is going to tell me not to, I'd get him to fuck my goat then we'll be Eskimo Bros and we can be gay and effiel tower gay homo faggots with no weed.

There's fact in it despite stoner lies and excuses. Every fuckin pot smoker I know has done harder drugs or abused prescriptions, and no it's not just a few people.

exceptions do not nullify it being a gateway. Plus you're irritating, obnoxious, full blown faggots when you're high, fuck your drugs. If you could contain your braindead faggotry I wouldn't mind as much, but out of the probably near hundred or so stoned faggots I've met both male and female you all act like the same greasy chuckling malaised piece of lowlife shit.

Honestly, Trump may still think its the mid 80s. Everything about him is very Wall Street (the first movie that is)

About to stick a Philly titan in my dirty sock and smoke some oregano heart attack sit that would kill lady Gaga because lady Gaga would just not smoke it, and I'd kill her dehydration because she'd squirting all over my prayer rug.

>Everyone I know is doing it there fore everyone I don't know is also doing it

>t. Graduate of Trump University

They would have used the other drugs anyway. Given weed they are less likely to abuse other drugs. It's also helpful in preventing opioid addiction when used as an alternative to opioids for pain.

I do not have a Asian fetish!

>i'm better than you
the post

I wonder that if Russia is trying to get to mars first ? or was it just a rumor someone should tweet this

>this is who you can't/can marry

You DO know it was liberals and faggots who pushed that issue to the Supreme Court (federal) to get a decision and not conservatives, right? Meaning, the faggots were the ones who didn't want to accept the State's decision and had to appeal and appeal until they got their way.

Clearly you know dick about history. Keep trying to spin that propaganda, dipshit.

>who you can/can't get your loan from
It was also dems who put in these regulations and red tape so, again, you're factually wrong.

You know how I get stoned without weed, my dick gets as hard as a rock!!! When I women in burqa and I start double fisting on their ads behind them after plowing 6heir ass.

And there it is, the deflective damage control of a mad stoner. I've hated the fucks since before I ever first saw Trump in home alone, nice try tho.

The benefits are there, but this is why theres prescription MJ. Like I said though, minor exceptions do not nullify it being a gateway. You cant take away my personal experience for opinion or call it isolated when its tons of people in situations easily reproduced

Cereal bros!!!

Triggered republican

>Never learned logic 101 in Trump University
>Uses personal opinion as fact

>t. Dropout of Trump University

What's that got to do with the subject at hand?

That's a fine stance to take on the asshole of the Internet. I'd wager that being here alone is way the fuck worse than marijuana. Just look at the gif you posted you fucking degenerate.

I'm going to hand out some of them hemp stamps to sluts

Back then blacks voted republican.

It's off topic.

Nothing, I'm just a retard shilling for Trump don't mind me.

Stoner here.
I tried shrooms once, heard it was good for migraines. It is.

I started smoking when I was 24. For both medical and recreational reasons.
I still don't even like cold medicine, let alone hard drugs.

Female weed smokers suck my jizz out because they have no vitamin and bad immune system from non medical and laced weed

No they didn't. You're so indoctrinated and brainwashed you can't even see truth right in front of you. That or you're just a flat out shill.

Ducking on a long bong is a good way for them to practice ducking my dick

Are you a feminist? I ask because feminists were the reason and driving force behind Alcohol Prohibition way back when, and new-prohibitionists seem to think the same way the old ones did.

This nigga gets it

a chain email quality image and a ted nugent quote, thank you so much you mega-intellectual.

So many questions: How is this relevant to anything whatsoever today? Are you not aware of historical context and some of the horrible things both sides represented in the past? Is this the full power of you brain on display? What is you highest completed education level?

Big fat cum load sling up their and your ads hole when you smoke bad weed.

Can't attack the facts, might as well attack something as inconsequential as "pixel quality" right? Liberals, ladies and gentlemen, Kek

You are 100% incorrect. The Obama administration conducted more federal raids of dispensaries than Bush by a substantial margin.

R see those girls that smoke weed and start looking like an ashy Lebo with a hunch back?

rated false by politifact. great image for facebook to circlejerk, you fucking identity politics retard.

i don't care about any of the other shit trumps gang of retards has done, but don't fuck up legalization nigger. be cool

This is a Christian nation we just drink moonshine and jerk off to Hilary Clinton getting gang banged.

also not a real quote. and with such an easy target of a person, making shit up isn't necessary.

proof? let's see it kid. you have none.

All day my wife ducks my cock while I buy american

proof of her not saying it? there is not a quality source that verifies her ever saying it.

Smoke a joint in America you get ducked to death member the time marlin Monroe couldn't handle getting pounder so hard, she overdosed on cum.

>restarting the drug war
the drug war never ended
it has been growing to this point the entire time.
cannabis becoming legal in a few states has made it worse in surrounding states. every state surrounding colorado now has checkpoints on the highways just to stop people and run drug dogs around their cars. somehow its not considered an illegal search even without permission.

this happened in 1986. do you do any research on your folder of shite?