YES!!! Finally we can stop this madness from happening in anymore states...

YES!!! Finally we can stop this madness from happening in anymore states. Thank you trump for stopping this country from falling into anymore degeneracy. The feds cracking down on marijuana maybe the best thing he's done for this country.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/02/23/politics/white-house-marijuana-donald-trump-pot/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

cnn.com/2017/02/23/politics/white-house-marijuana-donald-trump-pot/index.html

This just means if there's a democrat brave enough to take a pro marijuana stand, they'll destroy Republicans.

>Democrat taking a stand

You realize Republicans hold majority over everything... right? The fuck are you talking about?

MAGA SON!!!

LOL yeah it's potheads of all people who are causing the country to fall into madness. Dumbass

Hippie faggot confirmed.

you realize there are elections in the future... right?

lol I don't even smoke pot I'm in the Army. It's fucking harmless

I voted for and support trump, and consider myself highly conservative, mostly because I disagree with 99% of liberal ideas, and support most of what republicans do. But weed being illegal is stupid. It is less harmful than alcohol, and is spread either way, but if its legal the money instead goes to law-abiding citizens and the government.

This was the last one. The Trump Dynasty has begun.

angry undersexed underskilled underintelligent probably religious white boy confirmed

wow you'll masturbate to just about anything won't you

For all tide. Trump shall last for 10000 years.

Political discussions on Sup Forums are like watching autistic children fight fetal alcohol syndrome children.

>Being this serious about weed or sucking another man's cock.

Look it's another tree hugger. Why don't you go back to your safe space newfag?

That's the point. That's always been the point.

Oh yeah this will sure help stop the bleeding

As someone who voted Trump, FUCK YOU for hating freedom. "Hur dur drugs r bad therefore imprison millions of people for hurting no one." If you are against legalization you're probably a neo con and should be physically removed.

>harmless
Sure, a gateway to heroin or meth is super harmless.

Fuck it.. I hope Sessions takes away recreational marijuana to teach those young people that voted Trump that voting has consequences

Cool; the second it started being decriminalized, I lost all interest in smoking it.
Maybe a crackdown will reignite my interest.

This

Colorado made over 8 million in weed sales and the tax went to fixing roads, schools and other public things that are used daily.

/thread

How dumb can you be?

Best news I've heard yet. Corporatization of production & sales would've been a great thing for stock markets, shareholders, & absolutely no one else.
Keep it privatized, like it's been for almost the past 100 years.

8 million in blood money.
The amount of homeless kids in Colorado is astounding. People that come there thinking they are going to sell weed or people who use their last fine on weed is sure fixing there economy. What with its crime rate increasing from those that are homeless and such.

What are you, 12?

How high are you?

What are you, 16? Just wait until your parents here about your use.

Enjoy that grounding of all groundings your going to get. You fuck.

harmlessness is irrelevant. Your gateway nonsense has been proven false so many times I can't count it. Harm isn't the issue. The government doesn't get to stop you from doing things that don't harm others because you personally believe that it isn't good. Keep hating freedom.

op is literally a russian fag shill

that theory is old and largely disproven

savage

20 year olds smoking weed at home causes child homelessness? Correlation not found.

I don't smoke weed but I still support legalization. Not everyone holds their personal views in public policy like your theocratic ass.

Child=21 year old

Poor choice of words but I still stand by my statement. There already has been plenty off information on it. Have you been Colorado? Especially Denver's homeless population has skyrocketed from it.

You can't stop my hatred of freeedums no more than I can stop you from smoking your bong boiyo. But I can call the cops on you and your druggie friends.

Doesn't matter what you think. Trump is still going to MAGA anyway. Now come here and let me drink those tears.

How are those court cases going for him?
He still getting cockblocked & assblasted?

Idk...tell me first about how your drug charges are going.

Never been caught; not once.

I knew you smoked poles. Typical pot head uncovered. Doesn't take much to oust your kind from the shadows.

Tbh Sup Forums is becoming a liberal safespace

Guess the "Amazing" Atheist is even more anti-Trump now than he has been in the past few months.

>Typical pot head uncovered. Doesn't take much to oust your kind from the shadows.
I didn't realize I was even attempting to hide being a fucking pothead.

Only because all the racists and stormfags ended up in Sup Forums.

It really has. I've been here since 05'. Rarely come anymore. Normies have ruined everything. Then again Sup Forums was never good.

Fuck Trump. Fuck Trump. Fuck Trump. Fuck Trump. IMPEACH TRUMP
IMPEACH TRUMP IMPEACH TRUMP

>The sea of liberal tears

You can always tell a liberal faggot is bum blasted when they string together this many random tumblr words like it's a fucking harry potter spell of butthurt.

It's said that the pinker you are the more racist you are cause you have no melanin.

>I don't smoke weed but I still support legalization.
>Never been caught; not once.

Pot heads pride themselves on never being caught. Isn't it obvious?

Why do people always talk about the harm of alcohol? Are they fucking hypochondriac faggots?

>YES!!! Finally we can stop this madness from happening in anymore states. Thank you trump for stopping this country from falling into anymore degeneracy. The feds cracking down on marijuana maybe the best thing he's done for this country.
YES! and since the drug alcohol is even more insidious and has worse social health consequences and no medical uses, we should outlaw that too. Wait a sec....that didn't work out too well......either

>we need less government
>let's decide what people get to breath

>YOU'RE A FUCKING WHITE MALE

How's that Tumblr account going?

People are butthurt because they know its true

I'm not a fucking liberal. I'm a constitutional conservative. I voted for Trump. He's another big government fucking asshole trying to legislate what we can and can't do with our bodies. FUCKING PUSHING FOR MORE LAWS? YOURE THE FUCKING BIG GOVERNMENT RETARD RETARD. Fuck Trump, we might as well have sharia law instead of this fucking old fuck pushing against pot. FUCK TRUMP.

>you have no melanin.

t.gadzi kodzo

>I don't smoke weed but I still support legalization.
Completely different guy than that one, jackass.
And I do pride myself on not having been caught & having a completely clean criminal record.
A crackdown won't affect me in the fucking least; it'll be same as always.

See

>mountain of cuckservative salt

You're the one advocating for bigger government you fucking moron. That makes you the cuck. Go suck the states dick you giant fucking retard.

Me everyone to the world why the fuck is it illegal if it is a plant, also mushrooms, not even a pot smoker also not a shrooms, does it say it in the constitution ?
no then you all faggots can go fuck yourselfs.
hashtag green life matters someone make a tweeter.

>Why do people always talk about the harm of alcohol? Are they fucking hypochondriac faggots?
Maybe because they are pointing out hypocrisy. Nobody has ever died from an overdose of pot. Thousands have died from alcohol poisoning.. When you talk about faggots, are you referring to the bundle of wood or just being stupid?

>presuming motive

I didn't say any of that. I think marijuana should be legal. It obviously should be legal. You're the one who wants the government legislating what we can and can't put in our bodies. You're the big government liberal retard. You're too stupid to see it.

this

Ah the joys of being anonymous.

Until I backtrack you and sick the DEA on your vegatative ass.

>believing divided states of dumbfuckistan will have elections in the future
kek.

Nope. I think it should as well. You how ever are an enormous faggot.

so you agree that guns should be banned i assume?

>Until I backtrack you and sick the DEA on your vegatative ass
Will consequences ever be the same???

I agree with Trump about going after drugs, and about lowering taxes for the rich.

He's talking about putting together "Drug Squads", and he's going to put a ton of pot buyers/sellers/users out of business.

He's also going after the states that ILLEGALLY "legalized" it.

If you end up in prison? Fuck you.

GTFO MUH Sup Forums YOU NON ENGLISH SPEAKING FGT.

MAGA!

Is there an amendment that makes marijuana a constitutional right?

People pay for alcohol (+ food, taxis etc), then pay for their increased healthcare, then die early (spending less time as an elderly drain on society)
>Don't you realize this 'harm' is a good thing

have a seat faggot, you're embarrassing everyone

there should be

Fuck Trump. He's another fucking liar like the rest of them.
FUCK DONALD TRUMP

>states that ILLEGALLY "legalized" it
So there are no state's rights then?
So gay marriage & such can be enforced federally by future democrat presidents, yes??

Life Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness.

Yes of course because owning a gun is a gateway to school shootings. Fucking duh.

If you think banning pot will solve everything while ignoring income, racial and gender disparity, you are delusional

But people are worthless, their deaths are petty

Anonymous WOW FREE BAIT 02/23/17(Thu)16:32:40 WOW FREE BAIT No.723404662▶
WOW FREE BAIT WOW FREE BAIT WOW FREE BAIT WOW FREE BAIT WOW FREE BAIT WOW FREE BAIT WOW FREE BAIT WOW FREE BAIT
YES!!! WOW FREE BAIT Finally WOW FREE BAIT we WOW FREE BAIT can WOW FREE BAIT stop WOW FREE BAIT this WOW FREE BAIT madness WOW FREE BAIT from WOW FREE BAIT happening WOW FREE BAIT in WOW FREE BAIT anymore WOW FREE BAIT states. WOW FREE BAIT Thank WOW FREE BAIT you WOW FREE BAIT trump WOW FREE BAIT for WOW FREE BAIT stopping WOW FREE BAIT this WOW FREE BAIT country WOW FREE BAIT from WOW FREE BAIT falling WOW FREE BAIT into WOW FREE BAIT anymore WOW FREE BAIT degeneracy. WOW FREE BAIT The WOW FREE BAIT feds WOW FREE BAIT cracking WOW FREE BAIT down WOW FREE BAIT on WOW FREE BAIT marijuana WOW FREE BAIT maybe WOW FREE BAIT the WOW FREE BAIT best WOW FREE BAIT thing WOW FREE BAIT he's WOW FREE BAIT done WOW FREE BAIT for WOW FREE BAIT this WOW FREE BAIT country.

>gateway
Its a gateway for criminal gangs to start selling pot to fund worse stuff

Kindly kill yourself. I don't give a fuck if the rich don't pay taxes at all. Just let me smoke the plant you fucking big government cuck.

technically it is.

>muh conspiracies
kek

fuck "states' rights", that's a bullshit campaign slogan

no republican has ever given a shit about your shitty states' rights.

If it was legal it wouldn't be sold by gangs at all Einstein.

You tried too hard, you dumb fucking pleb

"Spicer on Thursday, however, linked marijuana use with the widespread abuse of painkillers, suggesting that allowing recreational use of marijuana could be interpreted as condoning drug use more widely."

There is literally no evidence of this.

Most liberals smoke pot. I'd wager that most people caught in Trump's net are libs.

No loss.

>protip: vote next time if you don't want shit like this to happen, you braindead hippie scum

They will never be the same. Especially when I take your stash and sell the rest to more pot junkies.

As for you I'm sicking the gestapo on you as well. Just for getting married to hairy men.