Tfw you remember all the united customers in Sup Forums before the season started

>tfw you remember all the united customers in Sup Forums before the season started
>"we have pogba, ibra, mou! we're gonna destroy the league! nobody stands a chance"
>tfw united are the new liverpool

Which is unfortunate because muh96ers are marginally worse than customers.

>tfw united are the new liverpool
truly a great time to be alive

i can't wait until real madrid and barcelona go to shit

Actually feels so good to see all the customers getting butt-blasted week in and week out now.

Will literally never happen.

once messi goes it's over. barca will just be stuck with a fat neymar contact.
madrid might survive a little longer because their whole model is buy the best at their peak but if the ffp doesn't get to them then chinese and american billionaires buying other ucl clubs will.

>Utd are the new Liverpool

Fuck off you keep it when you win it 5 times

>Once Messi goes

Once Messi goes, they'll just sign other superstars. That's how Barca and Real work. Barca replaced Ronaldinho with Messi, Real replaced Raul with Ronaldo, and when those two get too old to be any good at the top level they'll get replaced too. You could argue it's already starting with Bale and Neymar.

>Madrid might survive a little longer because their whole model is buy the best at their peak

That's Barca's model too. They were just able to deviate from it from a bit because they had a golden generation out of their academy. Guys like Mascherano, Suarez, Neymar, and Rakitic aren't exactly homegrown.

>but if the ffp doesn't get to them then chinese and american billionaires buying other ucl clubs will

Real Madrid has the highest revenue of any club in the world. Barcelona has the second highest. FFP, which prevents clubs from spending beyond their own revenue, protects them and clubs like them from getting outspent by random Chinese and American billionaires, that's part of the reason it's gotten so much criticism lately. For example, Valencia was forced to sell like half of their team this summer because of FFP.

real's model is more buy than barca's model. barcelona are turning into that model but it's probably not going to work.
there aren't any young real madrid or barcelona homegrown players that are really impressive.

the ffp play rules are changing. also this new uefa super league is going to even things out even more.

it's ok though, these things ALWAYS come and go in cycles. england was on top then germany, then italy then england again then spain. the netherlands were good at one point. spain's dominance will end at some point as the complexion of the industry shifts.

Manure won the league not too long ago and have the chance to win more trophies at this point than Liverpoo.

They have too much money for that.

Did Valencia even had a spending happy owner though? Their biggest issue is the crazy debt.

>Did Valencia even had a spending happy owner though? Their biggest issue is the crazy debt

Yes. Their new owner, Peter Lim, who bought the team in 2014, cleared most of the club's debt and spent 120 million euros in the first summer, which got them back into the Champions League. The problem is that in the 2015-16 season, everything went to crap (Nuno got exposed, Lim made the mistake of hiring Gary fucking Neville, etc.) and the team missed the Champions League. So without the revenue from reaching the Champions League, they were forced to sell players in order to avoid a harsh FFP penalty.

>real's model is more buy than barca's model. barcelona are turning into that model but it's probably not going to work.

This is a myth. Barcelona have broken the world transfer record several times (Cruyff, Maradona, Ronaldo Nazario, etc.). And it absolutely does work, that's why the two of them have been so successful for so long.

>there aren't any young real madrid or barcelona homegrown players that are really impressive.

Asensio is very impressive.

>these things ALWAYS come and go in cycles. england was on top then germany, then italy then england again then spain.

England was on top in the 1970s and 80s, they haven't been on top since. Germany was never on top, Bayern just won 3 in a row in the early 70s. Italy had their GOAT years in the 90s, but nearly all those clubs were dealing with absurd debts without any revenue to back it up, so naturally that didn't last. Barcelona and Real have been consistently winning the European Cup/Champions League for the past 26 years, it doesn't show any sign of stopping.

> Barcelona and Real have been consistently winning the European Cup/Champions League for the past 26 years, it doesn't show any sign of stopping.
Playing in a corrupt league that bends backwards for them surely plays a big part in it.

Also English teams were pretty damn good from 03 to 09 with many semi finalists, finalists and couple winners, just not as crazy dominant as Spain is now or Italy was in the 90s.

Right, but from 03 to 09 they had the same number of winners as Spain and Italy (Liverpool/United, Barca/Barca, Milan/Milan). There was really no dominant league during those years.

We were involved in a European final every year from 2005 to 2012 (I think, including europa), we were the dominant country.

2010 was Inter-Bayern, only two English clubs featured in Europa League finals (Middlesbrough and Fulham, both lost). Also, English clubs only won two of those Champions League finals (compared to three for Spain and two for Italy). It's not dominance if you keep finishing second.

*English clubs only won three of those Champions League finals

Almost forgot about United in '08.

Not hard given their recent from even two coaches from the 2010 final couldn't fix.

How on earth do you get the idea to hire Neville as a coach for a PD team? I mean for an English 4th table team ok, but Primiera Division? I don't get it.

Lim and Neville are good friends and business partners, they own a chain of Manchester United-themed cafes in Southeast Asia. I guess Neville said "come on Peter, let me coach, you know I'm the assistant coach for England and I sound really smart on tv even though I literally can't speak a single word of Spanish and have no way of communicating with your players". And Lim said "ok".

Lim has a serious problem with letting his friends make a lot of the decisions for him. He's also friends with Jorge Mendes, which has led to some good transfers (Gomes, Garay, Perez) and a lot of shitty ones (Danilo, Rodrigo, De Paul, Abdennour). He should do what the Arabs did in Manchester and hire scouts/directors from the elite clubs.

>now you remember Buyern cucking """If you love football you love Uefalona""" fans

this. Can't wait till City, Chelsea, PSG and co start dominating and shitting on the moral highground muh heritage fans. 2012 was just the tip of the iceberg, and revisionist now say Chelsea was a proper team all along

lol I remember them all saying "look how scared everyone is" when people was telling them how shit mou ibra and pogba are.
Top fucking kek

>united are the new Liverpool

When will this meme end? United are just back to being the old United.

>MOUYES