Are liberals mentally ill?

Are liberals mentally ill?

Other urls found in this thread:

csustan.edu/sites/default/files/History/Faculty/Weikart/Marx-Engels-and-the-Abolition-of-the-Family.pdf
streamboobs.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's like asking if water is wet

But it's not.

Does the pope shit in the woods?

You do realise that's a commie meme right? Dense motherfucker

>open to new behavior or opinions and willing to discard traditional values
This is liberal, none of that bullshit where you try to force your retarded bullshit opinions on others.
These new people that try to tell others what to do, and tell them they're wrong and all that, that's not liberal.
They're leftist faggots.

>hetero normative white family next to FUNNY LOOKING GENERALIZATION OF LGBT PEOPLE HAHAHAHA

who's mentally ill again?

Have you been paying attention to these sjw faggot? Yes,yes they are.

Still you, user.

It would seem they let their feelings get in the way of reason.

It's amazing the hatred that they show for law-abiding, taxpaying, citizens, contrasted by the unbridled love they express for Islamic terrorists, violent criminals and illegal immigrants.

have you heard of climate change?

Sounds like some trailer trash redneck woke up this morning, found their mobile home's toilet blocked and is lashing out at the world the only way they know how.

csustan.edu/sites/default/files/History/Faculty/Weikart/Marx-Engels-and-the-Abolition-of-the-Family.pdf

Are conservatives mentally ill and totally brainwashed by their oligarch masters?

Why do they care so much what people do in their bedroom but dont care what they do with the economy?

I've got a better question: When did conservatives give up on "mind your own business and don't tell other people how to live their lives"?

The people in both pictures in common: none of them are any of my fucking business, nor yours. So kindly fuck right off.

The Soviets used to declare dissidents to be mentally ill, and put them in mental institutions.

Shouldn't that say "Christianity"?

>even trying to imply that communists are human

Not the guy who posted it, but white guilt is definitely a leftist agenda.

And they're certainly not Christians.

touché

>And increased the national debt by 9 billion dollars.
An insurmountable amount that will be shouldered by future generations propagated by the idea that government spending is OK if it's done to create jobs.
The same idea that gave rise to the bubble in housing, ultimately leading to the collapse in 2008 because of subsidized housing to create the illusion of an independent working class to other nations, and bad monetary policy.
All of which could have been prevented if you took a laissez faire approach to this "state run economy."

They're saying Christianity fits that description. Not that liberals are Christian.

There are a shit load of niggers that live in southern red states, and a shit load of conservative whites that live in "blue" states such as Pennsylvania. Your tired map means nothing.

Yeah, I got it. It was cute.

I still think leftism is a bigger danger than Christianity at the moment.

But I'm also aware that leftists will never let an opportunity to attack churchgoing U.S. citizens slide.

Sorry, meant "trillion"
my bad, forgot numbers could go that high

Lol! Go visit blue PA and tell which is thriving more; shit holes Philadelphia and Pittsburgh or all wealthy red counties in between. Stupid fuck

>gets at op for posting commie meme
>is still faggot
Did it work?

/thread

Yes

Arguing Facts with weak opinions.
Hurr durr.......muh freedums!
Stupidest fuck

CHEW SOAP CHEW SOAP CHEW SOAP CHEW SOAP CHEW SOAP CHEW SOAP CHEW SOAP CHEW SOAP CHEW SOAP CHEW SOAP CHEW SOAP CHEW SOAP CHEW SOAP CHEW SOAP CHEW SOAP CHEW SOAP CHEW SOAP CHEW SOAP CHEW SOAP CHEW SOAP CHEW SOAP CHEW SOAP CHEW SOAP CHEW SOAP

Notice how half the Democratic platforms involved social policy that would regulate what you could do with your dick, then look at the Republican platforms.
Kill yourself.

>fit as a fiddle

And now I have to reinstall F:NV.

Watch out bigots

>Cant make valid argument
>dismisses with self-projection

Liberal here: Most of us are pretty retarded. That's why I don't associate with other liberals.

thats because niggers are more prominent in these red states. Which explains why the people in them understand why they need to vote republican and also why those states have such high welfare costs.
If you lived around a bunch of nigger and they kept taking all your money, you would vote republican too.

This is one of the worst fucking gaphics I've ever seen. If you don't see what's wrong with it then kys.

>DC
>4-5x higher than some states

>Makes billions by self
>American dream
Hurr durrrr buzzfeed makes my opinunss

thats why both are stupid you fucking tard
Welcome to the alt right

are you 16?

Yes, but it's not exclusive to liberals. Anyone whose political opinions be simply labeled - accepting all views blindly is essentially a member of a cult. They are therefore mentally ill imo.

you seem angry

Libtards missing a chance to cry on a political thread is about as likely as them leaving a piece of cake for someone else. Ignorant white trash.

This nasty slut drinks piss
streamboobs.com

asking my age the best you got?

>same idea that gave rise to the bubble in housing, ultimately leading to the collapse in 2008
>in 2008
Yeah; that's not on the prior president or anything...

Don't be a faggot, "wet" is a perfectly fine adjective to describe water you dong-washer.

Origin of Left vs Right terminology:

Left being people who wanted to overthrow tyranny and Right being the aristocracy who supported continued royal and religious rulership during the french revolution based on which side of the president presiding in the court the people sat on

tl;dr = "right" affiliated people want a king's cock in their mouth

>by self
Totally didn't inherit the base of that empire...
Absolutely started from $0 like everyone else...

"feelings getting in the way of reason"

"a pile of cells in a petri dish constitutes life under the law"

Really makes you think amirightguys?

>implying osama was even caught

Yeah because we were just INUNDATED with proof of this.

You're a fucking celebrity worshipping fucktard so I would expect you to be stupid enough to just take the governments word at face value.

>"yeh we killed him"
>"sorry no pics or proof of the killing of the guy we've been hunting for 10 years, but hey we're not liars"

Confirmed libtards are mentally ill

There's so many things wrong or misleading with this graphic that it's laughable. I won't explain because retards wouldn't understand or believe it anyway.

>ended two wars
>ignoring the fact he tried to get involved in a 3rd

Go fuck yourself and die.

>This is COMPLETELY WRONG in so many ways I'm not even going to attempt to point out specifically how, just take my word for it you guys

>housing prices are 5.1%. Wtf does that mean?
>obama does all this good shit
>republican congress which was in power for a good chunk of his presidency only did bad
>what is cherry picking?

It may seem that way to an umimaginative, brain-dead convervatard Drumpf worshipper.

Not that guy but I'll refer you to this

You know, you probably posted it. You are embarrassing as fuck.

According to that logic the republican party is not racist because they freed the slaves and the democratic one is racist because they wanted slavery.

Trump won. America won.
You liberals lost.
Get over it.
See you kids in 8 years

True user.
The democratic party loved them some slaves.
What a bunch of racists

>being this upset
>"muh political party is muh life"
>being this much of a faggot
>being this much of a nigger
>being this much of a libtard rimjob

being this triggered.

still drinking the koolaid faggot? Maybe when your out of your teens you'll learn to critically think.

>counting farm subsidies as welfare
>subsidies that decrease the price of food for the entirety of the United States and allow us to be a net food exporter

M8, I'm hardly in love with hard-core conservatives, but the least you can do is put a little intellectual honesty into your "argument".

at least your trying, friend.

Cherry picking disputable claims. Leaving out contexts. Excellent. What a genius.

by that logic you also seem angry.

argument was made. You responded with feelings. Why are you being retarded?

>being this upset
>"can't not reply, too angry"

wealth in PA is largely concentrated in the suburban blue leaning counties surrounding those cities. most everything in between is a steaming pile of rust belt decay and the fading dreams of blue collar republicans

do you believe that? are you actually that autistic?

This 100%

The parties have completely flipped on pretty much every viewpoint since then. It's trying to happen again now, but the populace is scared by it, hence the most recent elections between two candidates who are extremes in their parties.

Clinton was a legacy "progressive" that loves to pander to the populace (she did in fact win strictly by the numbers).

Trump is a xenophobic mysoginist racist who lies and claims to be for the people while obviously being for his corporate benefactors (not to say Clinton was not, she was just less fucking obvious about it)

And no, Sanders is a third party candidate, he was only a Dem because there is no way an independent would have a chance in getting elected (even though america desperately needs a system thats not so binary across all elected offices).

>being this autisically triggered

Nah, just horribly outnumbered by conservatives who want to paint them as such.

Conserva cucks mentally btfo

>>believing this is what liberals actually believe
only retards think fat is healthy, stop calling them liberals, they're retards not liberals

Note to all classical liberals. You are right wing to these people.

> muh states rights!
> ok federal bans on weed, gays, and browns are cool
> BBBBBBBUT STATES RAIGHTS!!!