ITT: we change one word in this sentence at a time. where will Sup Forums take this:

ITT: we change one word in this sentence at a time. where will Sup Forums take this:
The guy just licked my icecream!

The guy just licked moist icecream

The guy fucked my icecream!

The guy just fucked my ASS

The guy succ icecream!

The guy fucked my wife!

The nigger just fucked my ASS

the honky just fucked my ass

THE GUY LOCKED THE NIGGERS AWAY AND DIDENT FEED THEM BECAUSE THEY ARE FUCKING NIGGERS AND DONT DESERVE LIFE...and then ate icecream!

You're doing it wrong

The nigger nigger fucked my ASS

The nigger just fucked my nigger.

Nigger nigger nigger fucked my ASS

The nigger nigger nigger my ass

Nigger nigger nigger nigger my ASS

Nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger ASS

nigger nigger nigger fucked my nigger

honky honky honky honky my honky

Nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

Nigger nigger nigger nigger my ass

nigger nigger nigger nigger my nigger

ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS

my my my my my my

/thread

ok how about this sentence:

The streets are paved now, and the telephone and electric companies are cutting down more and more of the shade trees–the water oaks, the maples and locusts and elms–to make room for iron poles bearing clusters of bloated and ghostly and bloodless grapes, and we have a city laundry which makes the rounds on Monday morning, gathering the bundles of clothes into bright-colored, specially-made motor cars: the soiled wearing of a whole week now flees apparitionlike behind alert and irritable electric horns, with a long diminishing noise of rubber and asphalt like tearing silk, and even the Negro women who still take in white people’s washing after the old custom, fetch and deliver it in automobiles.

The streets are paved now, and the telephone and electric companies are cutting down more and more of the lynching trees–the water oaks, the maples and locusts and elms–to make room for iron poles bearing clusters of bloated and ghostly and bloodless grapes, and we have a city laundry which makes the rounds on Monday morning, gathering the bundles of clothes into bright-colored, specially-made motor cars: the soiled wearing of a whole week now flees apparitionlike behind alert and irritable electric horns, with a long diminishing noise of rubber and asphalt like tearing silk, and even the Negro women who still take in white people’s washing after the old custom, fetch and deliver it in automobiles.

The streets are paved now, and the telephone and electric companies are cutting down more and more of the lynching trees–the water oaks, the maples and locusts and elms–to make room for iron poles bearing clusters of bloated and ghostly and bloodless grapes, and we have a city laundry which makes the rounds on Monday morning, gathering the bundles of clothes into bright-colored, specially-made motor cars: the soiled wearing of a whole week now flees apparitionlike behind alert and irritable electric horns, with a long diminishing noise of rubber and asphalt like tearing silk, and even the Negro women who still take in jewish people’s washing after the old custom, fetch and deliver it in automobiles.

Ok how about this nigger