twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Tell Sup Forums about it

Do the timestamp in your arm

read the blood trail

fuck, that'll be hard-- ima try

show blade

also
rolling for this

really? a Sup Forums on your arm, could you be any edgier ?

your pattern recognition is off bitch

i tried, but carving curves is a bitch

op delivars, whats eating at you Sup Forumsro?

>inb4 our OP is drunk as fuck

Hello Jaime

a culmination of a whole lot of shit i dont know how to deal with.

shit son, i dont drink ('cept like a yearly bender)

GG.
>muh problems
>muh stress
>Knife.jpeg
>aha! I know how to solve muh problems!
>proceeds to cut like a fucking emo bitch

Go find help you fucking idiot. Don't just sit here on Sup Forums and bitch about it.

>makes thread with cut arm and edgy quote
>doesnt tell people whats wrong
cmon man

trust me, youll regret taking those, they wont kill you, but they will absolutely destroy your liver.

puke em up and get a new plan for next time

Mmmmm let me cut some for you. So hard right now, paint your arm red for my raging cock

Everything has a way of working itself out, stress will only drive you crazy. I'm about to sound cliche as fuck but shit gets better user. Be safe brother

yep, my brother tried that...
these are his ashes.
it must be nice to be a badass on the interwebs, isn't it?

What you think and says matters OP, maybe someone hurt you, maybe someone left you, maybe some reallly fucked up shit happened to you. You matter OP.

lol i just took enough to bleed a bit more

Alright, I'm gonna apologize. I had a little too much to drink tonight. Talk to us, OP.

No it doesn't.
Do you know who your great(x8) grandfather was?
We all fade into nothing given a long enough time frame

do those paper cuts tickle?

slit your throat if youre real edgy, fag

You aren't your brother. He also wouldn't want to see you like this.

Rise above this shit man. You can do it, it's all mental discipline.

soundcloud.com/cyprus-experiment/the-broken-lives-of-the-american-youth

You should go ahead and join him, weak minded nignog

I know, he was a fucking demigod...For the longest time i didnt think he could die because he tried soo many times and still survived...

kill yourself on stream faggot

I can tell you look up to him. But for the wrong reasons.

>kill yourself on stream faggot

Yeah, make my evening a little more interesting!

lol, i dont want a bunch of neckbeards fapping to my death.

I looked up to him because he went through the same hells I did.
Now, without guidance, all I do is fuck shit up.

Stop fucking bitching about your life and start coming up with solutions you lazy cunt

Honestly, I was in a similar situation. I looked up to my brother, he ended up overdosing and it shattered my world. For a while I was turning to the same shit he would, even hanging with his friends. It took me a while to realize that my brother was just as stupid as I was. I ended up joining the USCG to get as far away as possible. I saw the world. I lived across the country. I saw a whole nother side to live user. All I can say is I feel your pain but you need to realize we are all the same, and to work your ass off doing something you love and get AWAY from your current situation. Everything will sort itself out, but injuring yourself DEFINITELY isnt the answer.

implying i havent been trying various solutions for fucking years on end

Man I'm trying.
I moved 800 miles away to go to school, and started throwing myself into it and work. Now that shit is crumbling because I can no longer compartmentalize.

Well wtf do you want from us?

>Post a pic of self with knife cuts in arm
>Magic solution appears, no?

What problem is so awful that you can't/won't deal with it?

Did you lose your job? What happened recently that pushed you to make this thread?

Usually a small problem in a sea of many can tip over me mentally.

I dont want shit from you, (unless you have a serotonin agonist)

Eh, its just been a bad day. Woke up after nightmares featuring my brother, went on to fail a calc test. (I have never failed a test before, and I know the material-- something was just fucking with me.)

another

>(unless you have a serotonin agonist)

uuuh, go to the doctor and get a prescription? But I fail to see how that would solve the issue, if you're depressed you're probably better off with an SSRI

and another

>░██████╗░██████╗░░░░░██╗███████╗░░░░░█████╗░░░░░███████╗░█████╗░░██████╗░░██████╗░░██████╗░████████╗
>██╔═══██╗██╔══██╗░░░░██║██╔════╝░░░░██╔══██╗░░░░██╔════╝██╔══██╗██╔════╝░██╔════╝░██╔═══██╗╚══██╔══╝
>██║░░░██║██████╔╝░░░░██║███████╗░░░░███████║░░░░█████╗░░███████║██║░░███╗██║░░███╗██║░░░██║░░░██║░░░
>██║░░░██║██╔═══╝░░░░░██║╚════██║░░░░██╔══██║░░░░██╔══╝░░██╔══██║██║░░░██║██║░░░██║██║░░░██║░░░██║░░░
>╚██████╔╝██║░░░░░░░░░██║███████║░░░░██║░░██║░░░░██║░░░░░██║░░██║╚██████╔╝╚██████╔╝╚██████╔╝░░░██║░░░
>░╚═════╝░╚═╝░░░░░░░░░╚═╝╚══════╝░░░░╚═╝░░╚═╝░░░░╚═╝░░░░░╚═╝░░╚═╝░╚═════╝░░╚═════╝░░╚═════╝░░░░╚═╝░

Quick questions: Do you have a place to live? Are you doing we'll in school overall? Are there any girls in your life atm? and do you have friends to talk to?

Also, personally, when I was going through the shittiest period of my life I was hanging out with some of the worst people. They always brought me down. I started hanging out with people who were extremely aspirational, confident, and relatively happy, it was the best decision I could have made. I started to become just like them and now Im doing great.

post nudes

eh...
i would want ketamine or mdma. (i really do have severe PTSD from being a child in south central.)

>Place to live?
Yeah, I'm lucky.
>School
3.5 (Its community college...)
>Women
I had a cougar, who I work with, who ripped my heart out of my chest-- and basically rubs it in my face every day.
>friends
lol Sup Forums.

Are you dead yet?

nah, but the endorphins are kickin in

post tits before you die. at the very least a pic in your panties.

You're doing better in school then I am and started my own company lol.

Dude, I know this might come off a little cold but your situation isnt "that" bad... I have a friend who's family disowned him, moved across the country to school, got kicked out, drove home ACROSS COUNTRY in a car that wasnt insured and had a repo out on it. Found a job in NY, lost it, found another, got an apt, lost both, lives in his car that his dad graceously reached out to help make payments for, and on top of ALL of that he has bipolar disorder, isnt smart (dropped out of hs), and spends all of his money on weed.

With that being said, the kid is still ticking and has the heart of an Ox, he KNOWS he will get passed it and honestly has a little too much aspiration and confidence than is good for him.

If he can manage, you DEFINITLEY can dude. Ill say it again, its all DISCIPLINE.

I feel you OP..

I'm not saying this as a troll, but... this life you've built obviously ain't a life. I can only say this, cus I'm pretty close to how you feel right now.. you know you could always back a bag and run away like what's keeping you in your location? I'mma go be a pirate, idk about you, I hope you stop cutting yourself, it won't do any good in the end.. You gotta do it big, one way or another. my "brother" just got out of jail for armed robbery, this life ruined him. it ruined me too, we got just enough money for a plane ticket to turkey, there's no reason to come back. if we die 1/10th of the way in we will have seen more than we ever did in our... lives if you want to call it that. the worst case scenario, is a good one.

I know I'm at least decently intelligent (scored a 130 back in the day, but I've done a shitton of psychedelics since then,) and I know that there are people who have it worse off than I do. (The homeless population here is several times the national average and shit, I see it every day.)

I also know I'm not really good enough for what I want to do, and that I'll never reach perfection as long-- no matter how hard I try. I know I HAVE to try though, and I know I won't succeed-- ideals are always beyond what's capable.

I still remember the first time I died by my own hand. I jumped off a cliff. I slit my wrists in sat in lotus once while I bled out. I'm to the point where I can't tell if these are just dreams, or if they happened.

>you know you could always back a bag and run away like what's keeping you in your location?
I've done that-- that's how I got here.
Whats keeping me here?
Hopefully one more mushroom flush, and fuck is the cannabis the best in the nation.
Be a pirate, that sounds amazing.

... you just explained how people would explain me, but no one realizes after we're done chatting, I go back to my car and try to find wifi, and contemplate if I'm going to really drive to the golden gate bridge or not. Is today, my day? I hate to say it user, but like you said he's bipolar, I'm bipolar. I know how this works, around your friends you can be manic... people think I'm confident, like I want to do these things.. in reality... hahahahaha someones gonna find me dead, and they're gonna be confused. Don't put your dreams of "if someone can do it, someone else can" cus you'll see that person dead one way or another.

>bipolar
"...depressed and then I'm manic
a feast before the famine
been half deceased before someone left assessing damage..."

there is no reason to ever stop moving OP, life sucks, things become boring, once you get to know someone, leave it's over they're a piece of shit just like you... Pardon the blunt shitty aspect of this... but you should have never stayed... you sound like me tho, fuck your cube harvest OP... cannabis is everywhere, you should wait for your open wounds to heal, and begin your travels.. literally life sucks cock.. the only thing that kept me here was thinking my brother was wrongly imprisoned, turns out he stuck the place up for a swisher... life turns you shitty. so just go be shitty, I'm kinda joking on the term pirate, but at the same time I'm going to get a boat one way or another. I'll die getting a boat, and that's cool with me n him... we are already dead, it just depends if we do something cool, or if we hide in our homes crying... I can't hide in my home crying any more OP, and I hate to think of another human taking my place the doors finally opening for me.. I hope it does for you too. the worlds gay, but we can do anything here.

except maybe... be happy. but that's not really what life's about.

>joins the USCG to see the world
the fucking coast guard!!

its not a cube harvest, its the hunt.
gorram mang.

>except maybe... be happy. but that's not really what life's about.
truth. life is suffering.

Are you in the northwest USA?
I'm in Oregon. I only ask cus you're talkingabout the best cannabis and picking shrooms.

humboldt

The coast guard actually does travel the world.
Depends on what your unit is but I have a buddy who went through the Red Sea and a bunch of other places..

I hate Humboldt...
do you have a passport? like if you do the worlds your oyster, you don't even need money for airfare, could find a shitty job on a boat or something.. and if life gets too bad, ya know suicide really always is an option.

no passport sadly.
yeah, its beautiful and all-- but fuckin' humans man...

here I am telling an user life is okay and to do something I haven't done yet.

classic Sup Forums tard advice... damn imma just go back to abusing opiates, I'll stop giving false hope... just like one user said... its like a fease before the famine..

Get in here shits gettin lit
christianchat.net/
legit say anything that not about Christianity and they lose their shit like the Buddhism hotline guys

Dear Jesus..
These....
Gold***

user, girls come and go
Trust me on this, I know
Hangout with a few close Sup Forumsros
Get some weed, molly...maybe some blow =)

For reals. I hate to be a moralfag but she aight worth it Sup Forumsrother.

man I wish I could get MDMA.
I wish I knew if these 'nam flashbacks were real or not-- they're giving MDMA to soldiers with PTSD as a trial run right now.

Cutting stops working after a while op try starving

dude FUCK humans, all I know is a human will never make you happy... my dad used to always tell me "user you can't fly away and live on an island away from people" dude you fuckin can tho if you have a passport... checkout aplace called the Faro Islands... sure they're a little Lutheran... but dude every where you go someones believes in a skyman... people suck, the only way this world will be a good one, is when all people die. And that aint gonna happen... don't give people the satisfaction of seeing you die, they'll just jackoff to it.. But if you turn into a pirate, maybe one day you can make someones live hell who deserves it, maybe you'll be able to do something nice for someone who deserves it.. either way in this day in age, everyone hates pirates. You probably wouldn't have to struggle for too long...

a life of self hatred.. one day we won't be humans user.. one day we can be compost.. we can feed the worms, and that's when this life becomes complete... until then tho, tits?

like the dumbasses who remember your name will be like >do you remember user? He killed himself in his garage

orrr
>do you remember user?
>yea we were fucked up to him and he just said fuckit stole a boat and tried joining alshabaab before he realized it was a mudslime organization.