Watch Naked Gun 3

>Watch Naked Gun 3
>Frank turns down the chance to fuck a QT trap

WTF

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ipuRla4nEfI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fag

That wasn't a dick. That was a banana that got stuck in her vagina when she was pleasuring herself. She just wanted Frank to help her pull it out.

implying based frank is a queer like you
>BUT MUH FEMININE FEATURES

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THAT DICK?!

DICKS ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO BEND THAT WAY

this may come as a shock but most men are not tranny-loving-self-hating faggots that pretend they're straight or bisexual

Nothing queer about sucking a nice feminine penis pal

I assumed that was the joke. It wasn't just the fact she had a dick. It was the fact she had a banana dick.

I'm straight and I love trannies and I'm in no way self hating

Diagnose yourself senpai

You ever been on a hentai site and notice the trap shota doujinshi's have much more views than the girl ones?

Everyone's in the closet

youtube.com/watch?v=ipuRla4nEfI

That's because this generation was raised to fear women

And if you take yourself out of the market, you only have one other options: Men or trannies or traps

>there are people browsing Sup Forums who will watch naked gun and ace ventura without knowing what a cultural earthquake the crying game was.

>These films were released when Bill Clinton was president

Who is this era's Leslie Nielsen?

Please stop posting these threads, they are very transphobic to me. I don't like being treated like some weird oddly desirable but fucked up sexual toy.

It was the early nineties, we didn't know better back then

>Former serious actor that turned to comedy because of no good parts and worked effectively because he played it 100% straight

Literally nobody

>projecting

Just because you're insecure about your sexuality doesn't mean we all are senpai.

>I'm straight and I love trannies

You're an abomination that couldn't wait until tech evolved to make you into a real girl

>m-making fun of gays means you're gay! haha

That's the best you got faggot?

It's from all the tucking