How fucked am I?

how fucked am I?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZbHfgXJKn1Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You're not just stop being such a fat pussy

Not at all. You'll never get fucked. You got some sweet stretch mark boy tits. You make youtube videos and call yourself copper cab?

Cut soda from your diet

Focus on protein heavy meals

No more fast food

Walk one mile a day or get a cheap gym membership and go 2-3 times a week

You'll be fine.

If you change right now there may be a chance. Diet, exercise and wanting your life to be different are the only things that will work. You can do it man. You just gotta want it.

I looked like that six months ago, the stretch marks might not go away, but if you work out and look okay you'll be fine. Cocoa butter helps.

I did next to nothing and lost a decent amount of weight. Cut portions (use a smaller plate when you eat, it'll force you to eat less), and I walked 10 miles a day. It sounds like a lot but put on an audiobook and just walk around a jogging track, it's like a two hour endeavor and it's not that taxing.
Also I cut soda, except when I'm mixing alcohol. Beers and the like are also put because they're very high calorie.

Buy a 20 dollar crock pot from Walmart. Buy 11 dollar pork tenderloin. Choose your choice of veggies, etc. All in all you can eat for 3 to 4 days depending on portions for roughly 50 dollars the first time and on average 15 to 20 afterwards. Good, healthy cheap protein.

Don't do it all the time, mind you, there are other things you can add as well such as chicken and rice. You can eat real healthy for cheaper than you'd think.

How does that even happen? Stretch marks are for niggers and women.

youtu.be/ZbHfgXJKn1Y

This.

Cushions
You gonn die

If those stretch marks are stretched over a 6 pack, no bitch would even blink, even if you're an uggo

Stop eating

i'm being serious

Research water fasting

i can see this attractive

Or be a real man get some test and deca.
>GET FUCKING RIPPPPPED like me. fag

not really at all, you are not even that overweight.

you can easily lose it. but it doesn't really matter its up to you.

>how fucked am I?
not at all. no one will fuck you.

They go away eventually, my nig.

I was fatter than you 10 months ago.
Start working out.
Stop eating shit food and drink water.

Im 50 pounds down now. Still have a long way to go b4 im not a fat shit.

You're late ^_^ see

Not so bad that it can't be fixed, user. Change your eating habits and try to work out a bit more you should see progress.

This.

>You'll be fine.
Those stretch marks are permanent
They will turn white and shrink a little with time but OP will always have scar tissue there

You're not fucked at all OP. In a time of national emergency, you've got plenty of fat stored up that will help you survive.

Also, your tits and belly look like a minion.

I have worse stretch marks than you. I was 250 and now I am 190 and they are still there just slightly faded. Unless you feel like paying for cosmetic surgery they will stay with you for life.

Some people get them and some people don't. You can either choose to keep growing more or to slim down and keep them as a reminder of the poor life choices you used to make.

Keto