Cock rate thread

Cock rate thread

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ifEA-24cF94
twitter.com/AnonBabble

6.5/10

Shave. Dont recede skin next time if you can. By forcing it forward for the pic. 9.

Almost a 7
Nice dickhead. Almost an 8

r8?

I feel like all these threads are gay and I don't want to post my dick.

r8

I feel like Eve ruined men with her pussy of yours
8.75 is this uncut?

Rate

Yeah

Rate

Rate pls

Rate me

Gross

Why is it gross

???

Thoughts?

Is this a dick?

How do I deal with being a pleasure deprived cutfag?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ifEA-24cF94

Restore

>Restore

Not the same man that'll just ruin the chances of getting an actual replacement via stem cells if that happens soon.

But those come from cadavers. They can figure out something in the meantime if you were to restore. And it reglistens the head. Good enough

Just the base for the stem cell is from that. And I'm sure in 10-20 years something better will come around.

Or at least I hope so.

>Good enough

Ew hate that word. I don't want to settle for anything less than 100 percent original and normal.

Youre going to wait 20 years for what we make fun of cutlets for. To become a frankencock. You sound shilly. Just do it and figure out the rest later

Shave. 8.75

>Frankencock

If they find a way to restore it with stem cells (as I understand 100 percent possible) it will just be whatever you lost. Not really frankencock IMO and if it's the same as what you were born with I don't care if someone calls it frankencock because no one will tell unless you tell them.

It's from a dead person. Those stem cells will have been a "deactivated" form of cadaver stem cell skin. All this. And 20 more years of something you complained about. Because fuck restoration. Who's paying you

What are you talking about you fucking tinfoiler.

I mean in 10 to 20 years if there's a way to do it without cadaver.

Fucking restoration people always going off and calling people shills and shit. Calm the fuck down. Just because I don't want to stretch over a psuedo foreskin for years doesn't make me a shill.

Please rate.

You wanna do 20. For still fucking cadavers bro. Thats what another of you shills told me and i wont wrap my head around that. He said deactivation. That is all. That the dna is made separated and stem cells grow from a plasma. I don't care. The cell walls are still there just no nuclei. No thanks. You asked a question. I gave you the perfect fix. You still talk in a certain way. Dropped.

You don't know what is coming in 20 years, they could come up with a way to do it without cadavers.

You act like I'm shilling for something how can I shill for something that isn't even available? I'm just talking about what could happen in a few decades.

You make no logical nor intuitive sense. Restoration takes like one year. It's like rebuilding a chevy. You talk about moon landings the round earth and nuclear weapons

Except restoration isnt actually restoring is what I'm saying. There could very well be a method in the coming decades with advancements in stem cells and the like to actually restore what I've lost. I can't bring myself to stretch my skin to a point where it would make real restoration difficult.

Are you guys in a cult? Willing to overlook head sheen. Willing to overlook dead guys. Willing to overlook time. Willing to overlook that all it would fucking take to fix you for your Ultimo Supremo Car Wash 9000 would be to cut yourself again. Oooooooo

Are you the shill here? I literally don't know what the fuck you're talking about when you say "you guys".

Excuse the fuck out of me for being hopeful for medicine to fix the part of me I hate the most and miss the most.

If you want to stretch and that's good enough for you. Have at it.

>Time

Meanwhile you'll wear some ungodly contraption for years to stretch skin over your head.

You are a mother fucking wall street sumbitch. Period

Lmao what the fuck are you talking about

ugly as fuck

Waaa i want solutions waaa yours is shit because i spoke and evidently in the ways i spoke my factors were all fucken worse than yours and then i exaggerated your side. Then i claim amnesia and retardation when im called a shill. Youre a shill. Of 9 different kinds

I said your solution was stretching not restoration and if that's good enough for you go ahead. I haven't said anything wrong.

>stretching with what i made as aninine tomfoolery
>restoration and stretching are now my own damn semantics
Look up the two words. And guy? I have a nose for shill detecting like you wouldn't believe. Because it's not a huge bagel fucking beak like yours. You want more ponzi scheme fiat moni and facial creams. Then abuse people's emotions. You wanna take the foreskin. Suckle on it maybe. Then make moni. Then fuck anything but my moni. So sad. Then muh robotic future ded guys because we Jews never did this 2000 years ago to fit in and shit. The fuck are you talking about? Manmade. Or machine. You choose machine and dead guy. And then mock what. Nothing. Makes your dick look bigger for a year. Then you use bathmate. Cock rings. Grail of Seed. Anal stuff. Whatever the fuck you want. Or still be stuck like you making shitty false flag dick memes to enrichen yourself and feed off of bad symbolism and death

*asinine

You're fucking deluded.

Get help retard.

I'm not shilling anything I'm just a guy who's hopeful for medical advancements. Your stretched shaft skin isn't foreskin.