So I have a dilemma...

So I have a dilemma, i'm in a position where I can go down on/pursue 4 chicks but I have to choose one and I need Sup Forums to decide for me
Girl 1
>blonde
>funny personality, but awkward
>small tits (very small)
>6/10 face (would be prettier but her nose is a little weird)
>flat stomach and athletic body
>ass like no other (perky af)
>prob like 5'4"
Girl 2
>brunette
>5/10 face (kinda looks like a pug a little, but a cute pug)
>personality is a little quirky but I can talk to her about a lot and not get bored
>smallish tits, not as small as girl A's
>flat stomach
>not as athletic of a body
>thicc af tho
>booty round as hell
>like 5'2"
>I would be her first everything and shes kinda shy but shes offered to suck mi willy multiple times
Girl 3
>Red head
>7-8/10 face
>confident and really says whatever is on her mind. Also kinky as all hell to a point where its a little gross, but not too gross
>above average tits
>average stomach, not super flat but shes far from fat
>her ass is nice but for some reason her hips are kinda narrow and that throws me off
>would do anal in a heartbeat
Girl 4
>brunette
>6.5/10 face
>semi annoying but bearable
>has a snaggle tooth (not like to the degree of a meth addict but if you're looking for it you can see it)
>average tits (claims they're really perky)
>also very thicc
>ass is spectacular
>a little on the chubby side, but also definitely not fat
>has liked me for like 2 years
-AND/OR-
They asked me to send a dick pic like a week ago and they asked what I would want for it, so I could prob get all their nudes if I sent that but im not sure if I want to send that, i'm not worried they would be disappointed, im packing 8 in. I just really don't want it to spread and idk what people would think of me if they knew that I, a dude, sent nudes to a chick. Btw im moving in like 5 months so im not gonna see anyone after that ever again if I don't want to, but i'd still have to put up with people for a while

whos fat bouncy litel PAWG fuckin ass does that belong to OP?

Girl 4 for me. Nice body+ normal face is the best you can get these days.

What game?

>Girl 2

girl 3. tooth on 4 is gross and would maybe hurt in a bj

girl 2
you should follow your heart op, or some other gay shit idk, its important tho

Post pics op

3, no other choice. Prettiest girl, does anal, red head.

Are you chad? Literally takes me years to find just ONE girl. And most of the time I have to settle for a dumb personality or an ugly face/body. Eh, I'm ugly af.

I'd go with 3 for sure though.

im not sure but I think girl 3 might browse 4 chan LMAO so no pics, and what abt the nudes dilemma, id be risking it but thats 4 grade A ass pics right there

I'd pick 1

Do NOT go with red head. Especially since she's "kinky as all hell", she's crazy as fuck. Redheads always are. Not worth.

You should go with 2. Good personality, bearable face, got a nice booty, virgin and like to suck dicks (which is generally one of the best things in sex).

why do you have to pick? are they all friends or something? i don't see why you can't just go for all of them.

Yea they're all friends

girl 1 i would have said 3 but red head if it doesnt bother you then 3

choose 2 OP, thiccy is ready for the diccy

Girl 1 fo sho

Ok are these co-workers of yours?

classmates

Girl 3 m8

Why not just get gangbanged by black guys? Obvious choice here

Truly wise words user, truly wise words.

didnt realize when I posted this but theyre ordered in decreasing in overall shape

They wouldn't happen to go to LCCHS would they?

Girl 3 man..
If she's a little on the uglier side no problem, there's make up.
she seems to have the booty
short !!!!!!!!!
the most important thing, if you're trying to go long term, is the personality.. if you can't get bored with her go with that, trust me at times I regret my 5 year, going to 6, relationship because I'm somewhat of an introvert and she's a mega introvert so it gets real boring real quick at times.. at least to me, if she can keep you going and not get bored with her, choose #3

no lol

user, I prob would consider that more, but I am moving in like 5 months and im not looking for something long term

Is girl 1's initials S.R.?

Or S.W.?

neither

Op do these girls work at cb 606

no

Ya they do op you fuckin liar

half of them dont have jobs soooooo

Your name starts with an s or c or m?

Post pic of girl 1

3 nigga

Girl 2 ftw

Post pics