Tfw still haven't listened to a single whole Kendrick album

>tfw still haven't listened to a single whole Kendrick album

>tfw only listen to good music

you're not wrong

stop being racist and listen to Kendrickstein right now filthy goy

how do you know if music is bad if you haven't listened to it you dumb frogposter

This
I stilled to his last last 3, only one that I remember is that levitate and the interlude with someone saying want you

>implying I need to listen to a whole album and can't decide I don't like it based on a few individual tracks from a few different albums

>being this much of a filthy pleb

people like you don't deserve deep cuts anyway

youre not missing that much but section 80 is cool. Pretty much everything after is radio rap with lyrics about social issues because thats kenny's niche

>listens to poor prose for the illiterate low class proletariats on top of simplistic, monotonous beats
>thinks he's in any position to call anyone else a pleb

>implying I don't listen to both classical and hip-hop

Being open to different genres is what makes you superior.

>implying one doesn't cancel the other out

>I listen to classical AND like to dive arond in septic tanks
Wow man you're so enlightened.

>TPAB
>radio rap

jej

no, I can appreciate different genres. I like hip hop. Kendrick is just trash

I don't like every song he puts out, but if you unironically think he never made a good song then you're the one with shit taste.

Name a good song by him and I'll tell you if I've listened to it and if I agree.

Sherane, The Art of Peer Pressure, Good Kid, Sing About Me, Wesley's Theory, u, Complexion, Untitled 01, 05 and 08. Do I need to carry on? Since you don't seem to like fun so I didn't mention any of his commercial songs which some of them is still good.

sgt peppers of hip hop desu. its not bad by all means but mad overrated

>Sherane
Oh fucking wow, a tune with absolutely no melody or energy consisting of three synth chords over a structureless story about how some nigglet met this chick and later wanted to fuck her but got scared off by dudes in hoodies. This shit is, like, so deep. The greatest creative mind of our generation.

Don't be racist please

>dislikes artist
>"you just hate fun"

lol we gave you lots of reasons why he's shit.

>all these kids that think classical is patrish
>chromatic scale

I can't force you to like his music. I just wanted to try and help you get into it.

go prosthelytize your shitty music somewhere else

>DUDE YOU JUST HATE FUN LMAO
"Fun" is a vacant concept because it simply denotes enjoyment. It doesn't contain any sense of quality or merit and can not be used as a comparative measure. Using "fun" as the prime metric is merely retreating into limp post-modern relativism where sitting around blowing raspberries is held to be every bit as good as mastering a musical instrument, writing the great American novel, developping a mathematical theorem or solving complex problems. "Fun" is the term people turn to when they've run out of arguments.
If someone says the most important factor in music is to "have fun", it's a surefire sign that they understand nothing deeper and won't be invested in anything music-related in say 4-5 years. Their taste will be a shallow collection of 'quirky' albums, and while they listen to music they'll be on their phones half the time and spouting memes on r/indieheads the rest.
I avoid listening to music with anyone who throws the term 'fun' around casually.

this but unironically

I can't imagine a hip-hop fan not liking Kendrick wtf

slightly overweight, has one friend group, is in college majoring in something that will not get him an actual job

>Only listen to good music
>Never listened to Kendrick

what did he mean by this?

to be fair one or two friend groups is really all you need in life

I like this thread. Well done OP

I haven't listened to a full album of his either, got a few tracks into GKMC before i got bored and turned it off

no you didn't, faggot

What hip hop do you like

go be a shallow cunt somewhere else. I'm here to stay

>Drake
>J.Cole

I'm sure you're excited about getting your own TV show, but this is a music board. Take your shit to Sup Forums.

Many beat tapes, ATCQ, things like that. Things with a lot of jazz influence, or old style.

J Cole, Hopsin, Eminem, Tech N9ne, you know REAL rap

If you like jazz-influenced hip-hop how do you think Kendrick is trash..?

Good, Good for you.

so.....Kendrick Lamar?

what's your opinion on mf doom, lil ugly mane, clouddead and wu-tang clan

lmao thats basically kendrick lamar retard