Ghostbusters creator Dan Aykroyd has said, "This is essentially the third movie."[13]

>Ghostbusters creator Dan Aykroyd has said, "This is essentially the third movie."[13]

Other urls found in this thread:

jacobinmag.com/2016/07/ghostbusters-paul-feig-feminism-mccarthy-murray/
youtube.com/watch?v=0FnG7Hd6NwI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It is. They got everyone to voice the characters too.

The game was fun desu

>executive producer
>praising his own movie
golly gee wilikers user, color me suprised

and well worthy of that title

disregard this, thought the thread was about the new movie

I don't even mind, it just isn't a good franchise overall.

He's that lunatic who genuinely believes in real ghosts right? That's the guy you're talking about?

My only criticism is you can't customize or name your character in any way. The game seems set up like you can (they never refer to you by a given name) but I guess it wasn't in the budget. I at least wanted a customized nametag.

And a great sequel it was. This and the IDW comics are the true continuation.

No, he's the lunatic who believes in aliens.

It makes sense though in the way the explained it as the characters not wanting to get too attached to the new guy.

If this were an actual movie I could see that gag working, and then at the very end they reveal the new guys name.

He believes in both

Max... My name is Max...
I'd give it six Oscars.

>manbabies
It already made half its budget in the first week it will make the rest easily with a decent profit

oops wrong thread, sorry. i'm a retard and a faggot :^)

Bills an ass. Phoned in the entire thing. Fuck him for holding GB3 back.

A lot of his stuff was phoned in definitely, but mostly I felt like his lines would have worked if you could see him acting them, rather than the dull animations along with it.

The only problem was that it was mostly a retread of the first movie.
It didn't really add anything new other than Ivo Shandor having a daughter or great granddaughter or whatever, and Winston becoming a scientist as well.

>needing a week to make back HALF of your profit
>thinking it will do better when it actually has competition now

Top cuck

I feel really bad about making fun of Dan, he looks so desperate for money.

It won't even make back its budget. It's absolutely fucked.

I replay that game at least once a year, it's the closest I'll ever get to being an actual Ghostbuster. The writing is great, the fact that all the Ghostbusters, plus Annie Potts and William Atherton play their movie characters basically does make it the third movie.

i'm kinda disappointed he sold out, but he just really wanted a third ghostbusters.
it doesn't help he got cock-blocked from every conceivable angle by those assholes at sony.

Is this available on ps4?

I had it on wii

They didn't get Rick or Sigourney.

Sigourney was supposed to a decedent of the guy who built the building from the first movie and that was why she was involved at all.

Rick was like: Eh, I'm retired.

they did that for the stated reason
also, he did actually HAVE a name, they just never cared
also, he's canon in the idw universe (which is basically the movieverse continued, with some small changes)
Rookie runs the chicago branch of the ghostbusters

Considering what he could of gotten... I'm grateful. And he did have some pretty damn good lines. Final Boss mentioning him being the architect and him just saying "the architect? That isn't scary. The contractor, now THATS scary." The game is the reason why I'm not as mad about GB2016 as some.

Fuck, that's cool. Are they any good?

anyone know how the pc port is?

the more modern idw ones are, the really really old shit isn't

if you're curious, a few days ago (should still just be in the Sup Forums archive, no need to go to desu) someone storytimed the B team of ghostbusters, what is the team they SHOULD have used if they wanted an "girl team" since theres 3 women and 1 man.
most of it has been storytimed before, i dont know if its in the older archives though.

and if you're just curious about rookie, he's not really in it much, just that they added him canonically and his stories linked up with what happened in the game. iirc his first "job" was fixing the chicago river, when a ghost turned it into beer
it was a prohibitionist ghost, and non-alcoholic beer. im not sure if it was just mentioned or shown though

PC is fine as long as you play with a gamepad. Keyboard/mouse support sucks.

I'm torrenting it right now, I can let you know in a few minutes.

thanks just want to know about graphic settings locked framerate glitches I have the ps3 version and just want to make sure this version runs

So how is Lights Out? Looks like Dr Who angels rip off to me

>the new Ghostbusters will long be remembered as a feminist high point in American film history, proving that talented women can carry a big-budget franchise film that was formerly a vehicle for male performers.

>Nah, I’m just kidding — the film’s a forgettable piece of junk!

jacobinmag.com/2016/07/ghostbusters-paul-feig-feminism-mccarthy-murray/

Jacobin reks liberals 24/7

Good

Where can I watch some unfunny obnoxious tryhard faggot play this so I can just watch it?

>Not Sup Forums
>OP pushes an agenda

Back to your Sup Forumstainment board!

youtube.com/watch?v=0FnG7Hd6NwI

>We test the shit out of these movies, for months, going, “Is this funny?” At the beginning of the movie, one of the first jokes was something Zach Woods ad-libbed about how this rich person’s mansion is one of the earliest, most well-equipped mansions in the country. It included a face bidet and an anti-Irish security system fence. I was like, “Are people going to be offended by that?”

>. . . Huge laugh, every time, but I kept it out for a long time. I worried people would be offended. We tested it, and it got giant laughs. We tested it again, same thing. I thought, “OK, maybe it’s cool because clearly we’re not saying boo to the Irish. We’re saying, back then, there was a ridiculous period in our history where Irish people were discriminated against.” It’s a non-PC joke that is funny because it is in service of a good cause.

Just look at these neurotic fucks

third movie was supposed to be the game

What agenda? OP just posted that the game is essentially Ghostbusters 3, which it is.

The gameplay had some rough edges, but was pretty good overall.

Installing took longer than I thought, anyway, here's a pic of the video options.

Good, unlike Ghostbusters, Warcraft did try and had a passion of a geek behind it.
This movie is just another garbage squeezed out by Sony.

oh it looks like a good port tell me how good it runs if you can

>trying to watch a youtube movie version
>doesn't include plot during gameplay sequences so you miss some stuff

YA BLEW IT!

Runs ok. It's an old game so should run on just about anything these days. I'm downsampling from 4k without a hitch. Can't comment on mouse and keyboard controls since I'm using a gamepad though.

steady framerate, no glitches or stutter? those are key for me

>we're one step closer to Sony's demise

Search for a walkthrough guide for no obnoxious youtuber commentary.

Steady framerate with no stutter. No obvious glitches, though I only just finished the tutorial. Time will tell.

They actually got Rick, but the game was already too far in development so they had no way to put him in.

looks good I ask because I played some shitty pc ports that should run fine on my pc but because the devs were lazy it ran like shit

>lunatic
>believes in aliens
Well stay bluepilled.

they seem afraid the gestapo will kick down the door if they have an incorrect joke

>area 51
Is this supposed to mean anything?

remaster with a bonus level to squeeze them in when?

Just say egon was in his lab so its you ernie peter and ray, its not like there was not tons of levels where one ghostbuster was missing

Game is actually great
Reminds me of luigus mansion

He thinks it is the 90's and area 51 is supposed to be a secret.

One of the Ghsotbusters was missing in pretty much every level. At first Winston isn't there because he's stuck in traffic then Peter fucks off to get coffee etc.

>holy shit is this airforce base... an airforce base?!?!?

Not the same guy but it has a steady framerate, you can tweak it beyond what is normally permitted as the game runs in the unreal 3 engine

Hell, you can even make it better than what it is supposed to look like with mods