Greentext time niggers

Greentext time niggers

So good its the only greentext I've saved on this computer.

i'll bite

Is anyone else even in this thread? Or is it have people and nobody posting because all are reading?

I've only got a couple saved. I'll post them but unfortunately most I can do is lurk.

i didn't realize this was a classic ylyl thread

holy fuck

Is there any other kind of greentext thread?

1/4

2/4

3/4

4/4

And the bonus piece

There's feels and spook too but definitely best when it's all funny

fucking lost

dude fuck thattttttttttttt

reading this i felt so bad for this girl for some reason even though he kinda explained that she enjoyed it

Have you ever played Catan though? she must've been fat to have the whole board fit on her tummy like that.

wont be sleeping tonight. thanks user

Not technically greentext, but a great read!

Not greentext, but fuck it

Maximum kek

fucking gay and fake as god damn shit
even more unbelievable than the stupid gay ass "pineapple" one

No follow ups?

Life seems strange when you have weird fucks like these, but this is probably 1/6th of Sup Forums

you owe me a coke fucker.

My sides

well fuck me

"greentext" is such a lame modifier. It's convenient to tell stories but it's not the end-all-be-all of story telling.
I'm not saying they're bad, I'm saying you're taking every image in this thread to collect it and post it on reddit/imgur

Fuck

More creepy stories please

HOLY FUCKED I STILL EADINGIN

Literally can't be real holy shit

I have 2 more creepy stories but the pics are fucking gigantic over 2MB even as jpgs. How do you make them take up less space?

good
god damn women thinking they can do anything in this world

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact

fuckin skinwalkers dude fuck

Top fucking kek!

I'm not the autist who once changed a name to "morgan freeman" at work and then wrote a six page article about something that never happened because he thought he was so fucking funny and clever
SOUTH PARK makes morgan freeman jokes, that's how god damn unfunny you think this is

(OP) How tf do you archive a thread cause I feel like in free text threads you miss either a lot of comments or good reads trying to read them all

I really want more, like right now. I really hoped that OP didn't nope out of there.

(OP) Geentext* sorry, on my phone

That almost happened to me

>Good comments

Unfortunately that's all I got and OP never returned to tell us about the visions, to the best of my knowledge.

I want to know what the vampires or whatever the fuck they were made him see too.

I don't even know what you're insulting

This board

>10 years later and im still holding onto it for you, buddy
i didn't need this

it take time to read

shet

And I'm saying you're a faggot