It's that time again!

It's that time again!

Dream interpretation thread. Come in and share your dreams and I'll do my best to analyse and interpret them.

Satisfaction not guaranteed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j7DVh9IPHqM.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Weirdest dream I ever had

>Was fishing with my childhood friend behind his house

>His dad comes out and brings us coffee

>Giant anchors pop up all over the place

>A shark pops out of the water and eats my friend

>I'm instantly in my current back yard

>The shark pops up out of the ground

>Spits out a wallet and says "I only eat nazis"

Last night I had a dream where my mom blew my head off with a shotgun

Clearly, you think your friend is a Nazi

Seems a little too simple

I had a dream last night, after consuming approximately sixty ounces of malt liquor and half an hour drooling uncontrollably into a bucket, wondering if I was going to vomit.

I was with a girl I met last summer. A fourteen-year old girl. I kissed her in the dream, and it was just as sweet as it was when I kissed her in the real world. The strange thing is, I think I was in some dream-rendition of my stepsister-in-law's house. This woman has a daughter around the same age, my niece, who is similarly built to the girl I kissed. She accused me of molesting her a few years ago, and I haven't seen her since, aside from a magnet on my fridge.

I don't remember much else. My dreams, like my memory, are hazy at best, and I find it hard to hold onto detail for more than a minute after I wake up.

Only one I can ever remember I've had a few times. It's the near future, and some kid gets involved in a car accident. Most of his body is destroyed, but the doctors decide the moral thing to do is keep him alive, so they do that with electronics. His family feels bad about all of it, so they move to a barn in the country, but the kid is still immobile and miserable, so he goes crazy and burns down the barn with himself inside.

I dreamed with and ET being, he said "i'll grant you any wish", i said "i want to know my real name", he said "Saiyo" and i woke

I had a dream way back when where my dad cut my head off with garden shears. Point-of-view rolled around on the ground and everything. It was a trip.

I often dream about being in the same large house. dream has stuck with me for 20 years and the place has been consistent. the geometry of the house is fucked up though with impossible passages and doorways that are confusing and lead me back to the main hall a lot

I was robbing a bank with some mexicans I've never met before, we hear the alarm and run out the door which leads directly to the beach. Someone yells "The cops are coming man" so we swim out to a boat. I'm the last one and before I can grab the bottom rung on the ladder I get dragged under

Have had that one several times

Had a dream the other day where someone couldn't believe I was 32 years old because I looked so young.

My dreams are fucking boring :/

>A naked black man with a tiny cock walks up to me
>I notice he has a big dildo in his hand
>A gay magazine in the other hand
>Walks up to me and greets me
>I ask him why he is going around the neighborhood naked
>Doesn't respond, starts sucking on dildo while moaning
>I ask him to leave
>Doesn't respond, starts inserting dildo up his ass, moaning
>I tell him to stop sucking and sitting on dicks
>He tells me he can't stop being a faggot
>I ask why
>He says "I am OP and I suck cocks"

Had a dream were I was 8 years old again. I was in some sort of center care for Childs without parents. So one of the "teachers" tell me to help her buy some things. We go to the supermarket, and she tells me to go find some eggs, I find the last cage and I run to give them to her, but I fall off and all of them break. I start to cry and then wake up.
DAFUK DOES THIS MEANS????

holy shit that went fast. ok bear with me.

Faster faggot

"I literally cannot stop sucking cocks"

>In my childhood home
>Mother tells me to go to some nearby railroad tracks and get some item she says is incredibly important
>Exit the house and start walking
>See an object falling from the sky in the distance
>Fucking nuclear explosion
>Somehow I don't die even though it fell in a field only about a mile from my house (we lived in a rural area)
>Head towards town
>See my middle school choir director conducting choir in the middle of a fallout zone
>Only person in the choir I recognized was a girl I had a crush on at the time
>I rush back home with the choir director, my former crush, and about 20 other people who's faces were probably blurred in the dream
>We set up a post apocalyptic fortress
>Everybody disappears
>I go off to attack a rival group of survivors on my own, thinking there was only a couple of them
>There were several thousand and they all had guns
>youtube.com/watch?v=j7DVh9IPHqM.mp4
>They shoot me and I wake up

Interpretation please?

recently quit drinking. had this bizarre dream. Will try to summarize.

In my town on a hill was this millionaires mansion (the hill exists, but its a neighborhood, not a massive complex like in my dream)

The guy who owns the mansion is the mogul, has all sorts of businesses when I get invited to some sort of banquet for his roll out of some sexy female model Cosmo type magazine.

He is a typical James Bond villan Dr. No type weirdo, and is showing me around his compound. He has laboratories, is into environmental testing shit etc. Whatever. Has his own military style personal security.

He leads us passed this hallway on our "tour". I decide to poke around and walk down the hallway. The farther I walk the more disoriented I become. He has wallpaper and carpet in shapes and colors that by just looking at them they make you feel drunk. Some kinda weirdo fucking experiment.

Later we are eating on the balcony. I sit right across from him and his henchman/assistant guy. He offers me a piece of meat. He asks if I want to see where it came from. Henchman assistant guy pulls up his pant leg.

This guy would carve off pieces of his assistants thigh and cook and eat it and serve it to people. Nobody else seemed disturbed. I declined the meat, and later a buddy and I rented a little single engine airplane and flew over and dropped grenades on the guys complex. He had surface to air missile defenses. When the first SAM launched I woke up.

Last night I had this dream I was in a city on an island. Some sort of asteroid/ missile type shit started falling on the city. Lots of people died. I escaped on a boat with a group of people at night. Miles away from the island the lighthouse started blinking in morse code. Everybody was like "cool we can go back" but I knew it was a trick and danger but I couldnt convince anybody not to go back. Then I woke up.

I had a dream last night where I couldn't do press ups anymore

Had a dream where I was with a buddy exploring a building and some dude was there sitting down with no eyes but you could see something slither inside it's skull so we left to another room because fuck that. Then I threw up a cobra that extended it's hood while blood poured from my eyes. Then I told my buddy to get his dream interpreted...... thoughts?

I have really fucking useless dreams
1) blocked a bot on kik
2) spun a dreidel and watched it fall
3) burnt some waffles in the toaster a little bit
4) stepped on some gum
What could they possibly mean?
And why are they all so fucking short and pointless

Well, here it goes. Lately I've been having this nightmate where the world is ending and I'm running with another person across a beach. The ground splits and we are left crawling on a ledge. I spot a lighthouse at the distance. However, just as I decide to make my way to the lighthouse, I am stabed in the back by dark monster with sword for a right hand. Thats when I wake up.

I was on a roller coaster with a fictional character once.

you are searching for something from your childhood, maybe just a particular feeling from a time where you were more innocent, but you are weighed down by all you have learnt since you grew up. in all your searching, you have discovered that the world is simply not a nice place. the shark represents people in the world that take advantage of others for profit, him eating your friend is that realisation destroying the idealistic innocence of childhood, delivering you to your current mindset.

are you & your mom fighting or something? your 'mom' might not literally represent your mom, it could be anyone in your life that you percieve or expect to have a nurturing nature taking advantage of you or killing a part of you which you value, or even a vulnerable / nurturing part of yourself which you feel is threatening your well-being.

i'm not really confident about this one, it's too simple for me to give you anything specific.

you were extremely drunk, this is probably just a case of your brain putting together something that has been on your mind lately with memories which you are reminded of by it. also i hope you're not a pedo. don't hurt kids.

the kid could be you, or more likely your worries for the upcoming generation / the next 50 years. the world is a slow-moving train wreck at the moment, and we can all see it coming. the status quo may soon become disfigured almost beyond recognition, but people refuse to let it go. they hold it together by controlling the masses with technology, think chips in the wrist to control movement and financial transaction etc, or even more extreme, uploading people's consciousness into machines. ultimately people can't live like this, so they go crazy and burn everything to the ground.

let me know if i am completely off and i'll have another crack at it.

congratulations, you now know your true name.

Dream: I was laying on my sofa relaxing. Suddenly my long sea black lab came up to the sofa and put his head on my lap and looked at me. He had a content look and jumped beside me and proceeded tpotpo pout his paw on my neck. I awoke after that.. I was like okay and went back to bed

I found a puppy in a box on the side of the road but it was in a Wilfred suit. The person inside the suit was one of my friends, but she was puppy size. Nothing else really happened that I remember, I think I just brought her home. we're pretty good friends irl, but not like super close or anything. The suit was like pic related, but it was white with black spots

>i hope you're not a pedo. don't hurt kids
Tough. I am a pedo, and if she comes back this summer I'm going to kiss her some more, if she wants me to. I don't plan on hurting her. I'd cut my own arm off first.

Decent interp tho.

thanks bruh, now i know my name

I went inside of a girls house that likes me, and that i may be developing feelings for, while I have a girlfriend. We didn't have sex, we just went in her house and it turned out to be a fucking mansion. So we just chilled in the basketball court until I woke up.

I was dancing in a dance studio with a dark haired,pale girl I've never seen in my life.we go onto the balcony ahnd she kisses me while holding an Irish flag.

>be in tropical vacation (lower florida or Caribbean)
>No fam just chilling with a redhead celebrity and noface people (just background)
>See island in the distance with a lot of skyscrapers and tall shit
>It all falls down
>Celeb that I'm chilling with mentions she has a kid that she is worried about
>Drive her somewhere
>feel really paranoid, like I'm in danger
>wake up and I felt sick
pic related

if it was a long time ago it was probably related to somthing that was happening at the time

dreams of houses are common and usually represent the layout of the mind, or your general life situation. it's good that you get back to the main hall.

i'm not sure what mexicans mean to you, but that will colour the overall meaning of the dream. that said, the robbing of the bank indicates you are doing something in your life which you deem immoral. this could be stealing through working an unethical job, in a relationship by not giving back as much as you take, or taking advantage of family in some way. people are catching on, so you run to a place which in dreams can represent being stuck between a rock and a hard place, having nowhere left to run. being caught. in a last ditch attempt to escape being caught you attempt to run away forever, to end the relationship or distance yourself from the people you are hurting (physically or emotionally), but it fails and you end up hurting yourself

you're right, that is very boring

you are a huge faggot and you feel the need to project your faggotry to ops worldwide to feel better about yourself. it's ok son, accept who you are.

nice dubtrips nigga

Ever since I was little I've had the same dream over and over again where I'm in a completely white room with only a staircase leading upwards. I'm always in the middle of the room with a blanket in my hand and whenever I hear footsteps I immediately hide under the covers and try to hide. Multiple men in black robes and Scream masks carry me in the blanket up the stairs and when we reach the top I wake up.

I had a disturbing dream. I can only recall one point. A tall figure with a golden mask led me among the dead as through a wedding celebration. I heard many voices, but no lips moved. I strained to breathe, but my chest didn't move. The tall figure spoke with each figure as he passed among them, laughing and joking, as if they were alive, but they made no reply. I tried to cry out, but without breath, my tongue fluttered in vain.

I was in my parent's back yard wrestling two of my dads friends and they are much bigger than me I think I should point out. I wrestled the first friend and pinned him, then wrestled the second friend and pinned him also. When I pinned the second friend I saw a snake slither my way and I became frozen in place. I actually could feel my hands on the cover and felt like pulling them over my head but was frozen in fear. My dad's friend then lept up and said "come her snakkke", grabbing it by the head. It then turned into a lizard and my dad's friend turned into a lizard man. The lizard bit him on his lizard chin but he had no reaction to it. After that I woke up. What does this mean?

girl friend dumped me because she got on a vegan diet and I cried like a bitch lmao this was last night

I routinely think about getting fucked by dogs and I almost always cum IRL because of it.

That or I dream about having to use the restroom in a really weird and shitty bathroom with very little privacy (no irl cum from that lmao)

you are feeling negleted by the overarching masuline and feminine guiding forces in your life. this could be your literal mother and father, your own sense of determination (father) and loving / caring for yourself (mother), or universal love (mother) and truth / justice (father). but regardless you feel neglected. your 'teacher' represents whatever idea, ambition or hope is keeping you going in life, or possibly a person that is helping you to keep going, pushing you to achieve. you want to impress / prove yourself this teacher (be it an ambition or a real person), and you want to (with the guidance of your teacher) attain something which will sustain you (as they have been sustaining you). you find eggs, which are akin to seeds as far as symbology goes. at first glance they just look like food, but if you look deeper into the symbology they really represent something that can grow and become something much larger than they are. for example, an idea that once seeded and taken hold could mean you don't need help with whatever you have been needing help with. you feel you fail to obtain your own food every time, and in doing so let your 'teacher' down, fail again, and continue to rely on them.

Yeah most of my dreams involve running/hiding. I also almost always have 90% control over everything.

>walking in field
>zombies coming
>too fast for me (always too slow on dreams?)
>have to hide
>find log
>hide under log
>horde walking by, doesn't notice me
>start to dig under log, dig out hole/base
>hide there all day, by all day, mean in dream it turns to night
>girl and mother walk by
>tell them horde comes again, get in
>girl wants me, want to come in
>mother say no
>feel anxiety in dream, know that horde is coming
>horde comes
>girl in hole, trying to convince mother
>she resist, zombies get her
>pull log over hole, just me and girl
>huge horde outside
>if this is the end we might as well bang
>initiate dream bang
>she takes off top
>feel tits
>starts going down on me
>feel shaking underneath dirt
>ground falls though
>in massive cave
>sitting on the floor
>the girl starts crawling on all four
>we both walk the dinosaur

as stated before, childhood homes often represent childhood memories, beliefs or emotions (funny that). the nurturing side of you is trying to remind you of a part of yourself you left behind in your childhood, that it is important to you. maybe something very traumatic or destructive happened to you which made you leave this part of yourself behind. you head towards town (go forward into more independant teenage / adult life) and learn more about how instruction and direction work, with some people guiding others so that many can achieve something as one. everything is set against the backdrop of destruction which this traumatic event has left on your life. i'm not sure where this girl fits in, but maybe this innocent childlike puppy-love is what your mother sent you to look for?

you take this cohesive, already formed group of survivors back with you to set up somewhere together you can survive together, but as soon as you set something up with them they disappear. do you feel you are often abandoned by people you thought were friends, after building relationships with them? maybe you have been once, and this causes you to lash out at others, but when you do you realise they are backed by society and you can't survive as a lone wolf.

I'm actually struggling to get into college right now, I always wanted to study engineering, but in my first attempt, I failed because of my laziness and the underestimation I had towards the tests. I'm in my second try right now. Should I relate this interpretation to my current situation?

on beach and waves come in, then the distance they come in doubles, then again, then the waves reach buildings and are 50 ft high. get this dream ~4 times/year

I'm at a party and I see two huge vats of liquor. I get excited and pour a drink. I remember thinking.. Its free! Then I look back to a crowd of people circling a passed out girl. The girl is someone who dropped out of my med school in year 2/4. I say to her "I didnt leave you like this". She looks at me weakly. Shes about 40 pounds lighter than I remember. Pick her up, put her on my shoulder. I look towards the door and then in a slim/tight black dress I see the girl I love (who rejected me when I was a naive young man) shes by the door. Mischievously, she gives me a beckoning sode glance. She looks at me so seductively with a smile, and quickly walks out.

I follow her with the girl on my shoulder. I run into a group of friends they say something that frustrates me , I ignore them. I glance right I see the girl I love dressed in her tight black dress looking back at me. Shes far ahead of me. She continues walking, I feverishly chase. Still with this girl on my shoulder.

I get to a row of taxis, place the passed out girl in a cab. The cabi leaves. I chase the girl I love. I arrive at a house party.. Im approaching a backyard. All the people at the party having melting faces... They all looking like their faces are heating and melting like hot wax...

I press forward someone hands me a joint as Im walking. I grab it as I continue walking, toke, and see a backdoor into the house. Its glass sliding doors and I see people inside. I see the girl I love walk in. I start to feel woosy, a bit dizzy...I remember thinking this isnt a normal joint. A short girl appears next to me as I stand in front of the sliding doors...she says "user.. I think this has PCP or something in it. Its laced I think".

I walk through the sliding doors, I feel close....I cant see the girl. The house very suddenly becomes very cloudy...I feel myself passing out. As I fall to the ground, I scream the girl I love's name. I dont see her. Then I woke up.

haha shit mayn. usually when people quit using drugs they're addicted to dreams get super fucked up.

the millionaire is your actual addiction, and his complex is everything that re-inforces it. the addiction has all sorts of fucked up ways it will try and keep you trapped, and possibly the one that has sucked you back in a few times is the way it helps with girls, e.g confidence, the way it's easier to pick girls up in a bar / club / party setting, or maybe drinking is something you do a lot with your partner. this is the 'cosmo party'.

walking around you get drunk (obviously), but this also shows how the deeper you get into an addiction, the more intoxicated you are by the actual addiction. you start to lose the ability to even know you are on a bad path. it's like getting date-raped by your addiction.

the evil dude's assistant is you. it's that part of you that enables your own addiction, telling yourself you're fine, you'll quit in two weeks, you deserve to celebrate etc. you are assisting your own addiction. but the thing is, you are literally eating yourself alive by being in that mansion (except you're not, because you decline. good on you)

then, you and your mate go firebomb the cunt. fuck yeah! i'm willing to bet you've got at least one good friend that's supporting you through this. you're gunna bomb this fucking place together. just be careful, cause that cunt will shoot back ad even if you destry his complex (the circumstances, emotions, and weaknesses enabling your addiction), that little gremlin might survive and escape. once you are free, don't let him start building again.

I keep having a reoccuring dream that i can jump super far. Like not high or anything but if i get a running start i can jump and kinda float for like half a city block

you are feeling weak at the moment. don't worry, you'll be fine!
take care of yourself

again, buildings usually represent the inner psyche. this is hard because those symbols are probably very personal to you. all i can tell is that they are quite dark (obviously). that, and i think your buddy is also you, the part of you that you bounce ideas off, that helps you self-reflect. i think the fact that you told your buddy to get his dream interpreted means that it's important you interpret this dream for yourself.

a time in your life that means a lot to you is coming to an end, and you and this other person are trying to escape or deny that. beaches often represent things which are inescapable or inevitable. in the end it indeed proves inevitable, and the ground splits at your feet. you have a flash of illumination, a ray of hope that things can still be the way you want them, but you are blindsided by something else which happens that hurts you a lot.

could the other person running with you in the dream represent a love interest?

I had a dream where I was in a school class room (I'm much older now) and I was talking with others and felt very happy that I was able to be with other people without being ostracized.

Then suddenly, I was walking around where my local gas station was along with a poor looking family, and I was filled with a sense that I'm alright with being in a low income environment (I come from a fairly well off family).

At this point the father stopped me and asked me where the local gas station was located followed up with brandishing a knife and looking at me with a crazed smile. I slowly backed away hoping not to die at that moment while he stepped closer and started to slice open my stomach.

The weirdest part about all of this was that I could feel the pain of the knife slicing my skin, and when I woke up I rubbed my stomach in shock only to find out it was ok. This dream has been bothering me for a while, I have no idea what it means.

Thanks, man. I think you are right. I am finishin college and I'm sure that I will miss this period of my life. I can't recognize the other person but he is a male about my age (21).

bump OP please

just sounds like a cutesy dream about your doggo tbh

fuck i haven't thought about that show in years!
is your freind depressed? maybe you should take her under your wing.

i'm sorry for your affliction. i realise there's probably not a lot i can say to change your mind but just so you know, i was sexually abused, i thought i was 'consenting' and it was over 10 years later that i realised how it seriously fucked me up. you are hurting her, and if you actually care about her well-being you should stop. stop justifying your behaviour to yourself and get help.

you are realising that there is a lot more to this girl that meets the eye, and you're intrigued. you want to explore her mind, but you can't cause you have a girlfriend, so you just sat in the court (where you would usually be playing ball, but you can't)

sorry to hear it, shitty situation

you've had a brief shift in perspective, a 'vacation', where you saw how happy you could potentially be if you made changes (this is represented by the woman, sunny weather etc). the island with skyscrapers is your old life, what you would be leaving behind, what would be destroyed. the celebrity's kid represents good things that may come out of the life you are currently living. you get paranoid because even though you think it is best to take the leap and make the shift, you are worried about all the good ossible outcomes which are being destroyed by doing so.

do what you want with the interpretation, that's not up to me to decide

i'm getting to everybody, sorry

holy shit, maybe I'm falling for jedi mindtricks but wow, that related to my life a lot more than I thought it would. WHY DO WE NOT HAVE MORE OF THESE THREADS!?!?!

In one dream I was using the force, sort of like the style of Kylo Ren, attempting to choke someone who had a very important piece of my childhood, that i'd been wondering where it was for years, if that makes sense. I was curious as to how they got it.
Then the girl I tried force choking sucked my dick and that shit was bomb.
Then as I was falling asleep a day or 2 after I heard a faint calling of my name, of an unrecognizable voice, like down a hallway, and I woke up searching for someone in the house but nobody was there.

Not even a troll, i'm genuinely curious as to what the hell that dream could point to. lol

I don't have good dreams often.

>going downstairs
>following older friend downstairs
>steep stairs
>darkbasement.jpg
>joking around
>friend drops phone downstairs
>he somehow falls down the stairs as well
>loud ass thud
>I rush down, wondering if he's okay
>laying on stone ground, neck snapped
>have no idea what to do and wakes up feeling guilty.

Been having dreams relating to death lately.

ive always been a picky eater and i had a dream that i tried a sub that i had never tried before and really liked it. what does it mean?

that sounds like a powerful dream. the white staircase is your higher calling, the blanket represents meaningless gestures you use to comfort yourself in times of fear, but which do not help you. the men in black are the punishing forces in the world which decide your destiny upon you when you fail to make a decision. you become a victim of circumstance. they are not necessarily evil, in fact they are taking you towards your destiny regardless, but they have no time for cowards. i implore you to climb the staircase on your own, you will be safe.

wow i have no idea sorry.. have you heard of sleep paralysis? it could have been that, but more on the sleep / dreaming side of sleep paralysis. i say that because of the difficulty breathing, speaking or moving, and because people often report demonic presences when they have it.

i'm not sure what you dad's friends could represent sorry. what to you associate with them?

you are terrified of sjw culture and the tangible impact it could have on your freedoms. it is understandable.

just free yourself from the fucked up porn on Sup Forums, you'll be ok.

I am on a train, wearing sweatpants with clumps of brownie stuck on them. I start picking the pieces of brownie off my pants and eating them. I was disgusted but kept doing it. Everyone else on the train was sweeping the floors and not talking. It was all very silent.

Seperate food dream: there's a bowl of whipped cream in front of me but whenever I try to eat it, the whipped cream falls off the spoon right before my mouth and I get nothing. Over and over again.

I had a dream once while I was dating my ex that the zombie apocalypse had come and he turned. I saw him and cried while he ripped my heart out of my chest and ate it while I watched. I think I was smiling. It wasn't a happy relationship. I woke up and I was sweating bad.

Bump for OP

i had a dream where i lost john wick's gun
no joke, it was that same glock from chapter 2
i think he wanted it back and would have shot me if i didn't give it back to him but i lost it so how could i find it?!
i woke up confused
xd

OP i have a problem, i cannot dream, always heard people across my life talk about dream, but i never had one, wonder how it feels, will that have anything to do with my fever when i was a little boy? it was an unusual fever that sent me to hospital, thats what mom said, im 27yo, please help, i want to experience this so called dream..

so you're a natural lucid dreamer? lucky bastard. with practise you should be able to easily control everything. don't like zombies? manifest yourself a zombie-killing pulse-wave gun and wipe them out. or just fly away. or get the dinosaur to attack the zombies

you are being threatened by something that you can't control, and that you can't defeat. water often represents emotion, particularly sadness, nostalgia, hopelessness or other shades on that spectrum. it's okay, just let it wash over you.

the vats of liquor could represent our lifestyles of excess, everything feels so convenient and easy but it can have disastrous consequences, such as moral destitution, people taking advantage of others (the fucked up girl & creeps circling her) you try to help, but you are distracted by some hot chick who you're hung up on, highlighting your own moral weakness. you follow her down the rabbit-hole. you are falling into hedonism. your relationship with this vulnerable girl represents a more wholesome way of living, taking care of others, meaningful relationships, being responsible etc, but once you make sure she is safe you are straight back to chasing pipe-dreams (hot chick who rejected you). everyone at the party (your everyday social culture) is warping because the way they (i.e. you) are living is twisting who they truely are. you continue to comsume what is dished out to you, until finally you get more than you were bargained for (laced joint) and end up extremely fucked up, losing what you were chasing in the first place.

~~~ No more from here on guys. I'll do what has been posted already, but any new dreams after this post will have to wait until another thread. ~~~

I keep having nightmares of being falsely accused of some sick shit involving someone that spent the night at my house. Never did anything and never wanted to. I have nightmares about it now often.

Also, a few years ago, I had this crazy dream. I was in a lavender field with a dirt/gravel road in the middle of it. It was sunset but it wasn't PM. It was AM and the sun was setting. It was as if time was inverted. I was on the ground like I had fell and was getting up. This girl/woman approached me. She was wearing a top hat and this old dress. Very old dress.

She just kept smiling at me and I didn't want to get up.

That isn't the last time I saw this entity.

In another dream, two alien races at war had descended on Earth and only I could stop the conflict.

She was there again, observing me and scattered into dust.

Come on OP whats dis mean

I dream about my friend like everyday, I don't have the balls to ask her out, she is always in my dreams no matter what... i need help

you are learning more about the struggles people from different backgrounds face, and are happy to be broadening your perspective on different groups of people. you think that through a combination of knowledge and empathy you can understand what it is like to be disadvantaged, but you are blinded by priviledge (yeah, i said the word). deep down you know that you really have no idea until you experience it. this is why father goes crazy and attacks you - because of negative subconscious biases you still hold towards the poor causing conflicting with your new belief that you could live like that and be happy.

>friend
You already dun goofed. Dont do it

I'm being hundred percent honest .Alright so I'm in the cafeteria and it's pretty realistic I'm looking out the door of the cafeteria wich leads towards a outdoor walk way and I see a girl just standing up blue shirt don't know who she is. I remember my friend talking about his ex and I remember a few words because this was a while ago he said something along the lines of, " yeah she texted me last night." This is where it gets insane the next day the same exact things happen. Does deja vu work in dreams as well?

you are being held back from re-discovering the part of your childhood that you lost by a compulsive obsession with sex. maybe you lost it when you first started having sex, possibly forming unhealthy attitudes toward sex? maybe this chick was sucking the childhood straight out of your dick and you were so hung up on getting a blowjob that you didn't even realise?

not sure about the calling your name thing..

your friend is falling into a dark place, e.g. depression, guilt or shame and on the way loses his ability to communicate what he is going through. however, you know where he is headed, you understand because you have been there, or are on your way there yourself. he falls into this state and it fucks him up bad, and you feel guilty because you were right there behind him, you knew where he was headed, but you didn't reach out and grab him.

you should ask your friend if he is ok, mentally / emotionally.

you are finally ready to try new things, things you have long ago convinced yourself you don't like

are you fat by any chance? it just sounds like you are ashamed of you eating habits, and you can tell that everyone else is embarassed for you but staying silent about it for fear of hurting your feelings, or embarassing yourself.

if not, then the food could represent a satisfaction in your life. you keep eating the crumbs of a bygone acievement which is no longer meaningful (brownie). you feel like happiness is readily available, you see it right in front of you, but everytime you try to taste it nothing is there (cream).

You skipped my.OP! Help a nigga out. There are times where it is beneficial and others where it is scary because im hovering above ground and cant touch it

through your relationship you saw your ex becoming something ugly, something that wasn't him, and you just wanted him to by happy, whole and human. you couldn't protect him from himself, he became a monster, and you feel you failed him and you deserve the pain he put you through for failing to help him.

i hope you've found happiness now

i'm not familiar with the film sorry..

i don't think getting sick when you are a child could stop you dreaming for your whole life. there are a few suppliments you could try, such as melatonin (a natural sleep hormone), or herbal suppliments such as calea zacatechichi or silene capensis. good luck!

bought loratabs from a dealer in my dream
what do it mean

sorry m8, nice trips

it's common for that to happen and it's and awesome way to start lucid dreaming. next time it happens try to grasp an awareness of the fact that you're dreaming. if you can do that you will be able to gain control of the dream and effectively do anything you want. it's a fucking blast, you literally feel like you're awake, but you're dreaming and you can do shit like fly, walk through walls, manifest guns, fuck anyone you want. look it up, low-gravity shit was the first way i ever lucid dreamt.

that's all folks! thanks for a good thread.
until next time!