Who is the best IASIP character and why is it Dennis?

Who is the best IASIP character and why is it Dennis?

>ywn shoot a pilot on a $20 budget and strike gold

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WA8MRTr_y9g
youtu.be/q4-iKIUx9Ew?t=2m22s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Go away Dennis.
It's Mac.

>Who is the best IASIP character
Depends on the episode. One of the few shows where I pretty much love every main character.

Mac

ywn smell her feet

REMINDER that Charlie got to fuck Alexandra Daddario

Frank, then Charlie, then Sweet Dee, then Dennis, then the McPoyles, then Mac.

Honestly though, pretty much every character is enjoyable and I wouldn't get rid of any of the main 5. They complement each other well.

Hell, most of the supporting characters are great, and I wouldn't change them either.

Dee always has a place in my heart for being so angry

I honestly think the McPoyle's played a huge role, like 60%, in my choosing not to drink milk anymore

Everyone but Frank. He's just fat and annoying and just generally a faggot in 90% of the episodes.

Dennis is my favorite. I started out liking Charlie the most, but Dennis turns out to be such a sociopath as the seasons go on that even the most subtle facial expressions he makes, compel me to chuckle.

As far as side characters go, Charlies pedo uncle will never fail to make me laugh.

youtube.com/watch?v=WA8MRTr_y9g

Uncle Jack bloopers are fucking GOAT.

Go look up bloopers from seasons with Uncle Jack, bro.

>mfw

THICC

H

I

C

C

>I like Dennis becuz he's a psychopath XDD

I'd hit her bleached asshole if you know what I'm saying.

The show works because of how each character plays off of one another.

Dennis is best character though.

literally modern seinfeld

but sunny is actually funny

youtu.be/q4-iKIUx9Ew?t=2m22s

obviously it's Dennis. why would you even ask such a question YOU BITCH

dennis really isn't that funny. he is just overacting all the thoughtsvivforce myself to repress. maMac is funny when he goes off on repressing his thoughts. the one with p diddy where mack explains multiple times how his dad is not gay, thats funny. but mac is second least funny.

charlie is probably the funniest. his song in the gang tries desperately is infinitely listenable. then dee. she is the most insane straight man ever. frank is sort of meh. he is needed in alot of stories but not really funny.

of the side characters I love to hate pondy the best.