What are some ghetto drinks/ drink combos? I usually drink brass monkey or hennesy when I get my paycheck, and Mad Dog

What are some ghetto drinks/ drink combos? I usually drink brass monkey or hennesy when I get my paycheck, and Mad Dog

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aiKW-Y0VNOs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

www.bumwine.com

The incredible hulk

King konbra 40 Oz
Steel reserve
4 Loco
Hate them all but drank them when I was younger.

night train gives the worst hangovers of anything

also its great for getting wasted fast

never heard of this
they used to carry this shit refridgerated, and like that other picture says, the colder the less taste.

I get two 40s of King Cobra malt liquor. It's $3.21 after tax. Tastes like regular ass budweiser, busch, miller high life, any of those.

This is almost as bad as night train

hypnotiq was disgusting last time I tried it. expensive for low %

me and 3 pals used to drop like 10 hits of acid in one of these bottles (the grape usually) and let it sit overnight, then shake and pour even glasses and fucking lose minds. thank you for posting..memoriiiiesssssssss

That's cause you only drink shit like this we you've hit rock bottom., there's a reason its called bum win.

>a speeding train, right through your head

My fucking sides. Thank you user

youtu.be/aiKW-Y0VNOs

I'm convinced the this is the same thing as king cobra just with a different label

You know what makes me laugh is when Yanks hold up a bottle of Bourbon and declare it a whisky.

Fuck off.

It may be the same process to make it, but you use corn, no whisky has used corn...

Also they mostly taste of toilet water.

Jack Daniels is only good for taking paint off paintbrushes, because turpentine is more a drink than JD is.

I haven't had that exact thing, but my King Cobra is malt liquor (6%), and I've had the "high gravity" hurricanes (8%)
all high gravity beer tastes the same to me, and I can't stomach it anymore. malt liquor though, like Olde English, just tastes like regular beer
Like, the white label Olde English tastes fine, but the black cans of Olde English 800 high gravity are foul

Jack is good for angry'n up the blood

says whiskey right on the bottle. must be whiskey.

Alas it was in my youth that I last experienced the disgusting taste of that last inch or so of luke warm 40oz ..... they were also taped to my hands

Aleze and vodka, Moscato and Hennessy

The eases Jesus, Erk and jerk E&J left some bad tastes and memories

Sweet smooth tasting cold delicious Colt 45

Put a 5 Hour Energy in a Four Loco.