Hello Sup Forums will loosing weight give you a jawline...

Hello Sup Forums will loosing weight give you a jawline? I have a weak jawline but I'm also really fat so I think that contributes to my weak jawline what do you guys think?

you have an overbite and you need a jaw surgery to fix that

It will make it significantly more pronounced and attractive

Lose the fucking pounds, faggot ugly fool

That's just a pic I got online it isn't me

I feel your pain op

no it doesn't.
when you have an overbite of that degree or greater your best bet is dental surgery.
the best you can hope for with just losing weight is that you won't have a waddle. you'll still have an overbite.

This is an underbite

Braces and surgery dude, also working out will fix your over all looks I had a friend with tit face like you, got him to the gym now he's pretty swole and looks alright. hope you don't become insecure. looks aren't everything. they just help

Only in us is so eone going to notice s d point out weak jaw or jawline. Plenty of places that can fix entire mouth for less than 5k$. Us has also the shityiest smiles. Dry or fly to Canada and smoke danke weeds.

Only in us is someone going to notice or point out weak jaw or jawline. Plenty of places that can fix entire mouth for less than 5k$. Us has also the shityiest smiles. Dry or fly to Canada and smoke danke weeds.

Mobile lags

i have an abnormally strong jawline, even amongst most skinny/musclefags. The thing is, if you ever had a somewhat strong jawline as a kid or teen, then with weight loss itll return at least somewhat. if youve never seen it, its at least worth the try.

Hello sexy, wanna have that dick cheese slurped by a classy lady?

Post face, just crop out the top

This, show us what you are working with.

chin is promising, so you may very well get good results with weight loss.

this nigga looks like a cartoon lol

Why are his balls enormously huge?

Its his tummy

Yes, losing weight will help a lot with your jawline.

You gotta have a jaw first if you want a jawline

how fat a nigga gotta be to grow a double chin when he got no chin to start with?