LOL, MCCARTHYISM AMIRITE GUYS?!!

>LOL, MCCARTHYISM AMIRITE GUYS?!!

Except this film and a lot of liberal pro commie stuff that has been declassified has proven McCarthy was right.

At this point they've gone from "THEY WERE NOT COMMUNISTS STOP MAKING FALSE ACCUSATIONS" to "They were Communists, so what? There's nothing wrong with that."

Reminds me of "BILL CLINTON IS A DEVOTED HUSBAND AND A GOOD CHRISTIAN MAN AND THESE FALSE ACCUSATIONS ARE A RIGHT WING CONSPIRACY" to "lol it was just a blowjob who cares, stop being such a prude."

About a month after Obama leaves office I expect him to say he actually was born in Kenya but he felt the law was discriminatory so it was his duty to disobey it.

McCarthy persecuted the right people.
The problem was with his methods that created a media circus.
He made the followers of a destructive authoritarian ideology look like martyrs.
And he managed to strengthen marxism in the west.

Persecuting the communists should have been more covert and more relentless.

Look he's foaming at the mouth.

written by John McNamara.
wow really?

I POSTED IT AGAIN!

Persecuting people based on their political beliefs, sounds reasonable.

say what u will about trumbo, he wrote some good ass movies. Watching Spartacus doesn't make me want to go live in China, it just brings a tear to my eye

stop making threads op

The problem with democracy is people like this can voice their opinions.

Spoken like a true communist.

The problem with democracy is when you get a bunch of clever-silly fuckwits selling national secrets to a foreign power, like Communists did

>commies are good and not at all seditious vermin

Honestly during a time when top generals and planners were talking openly about nuking the Soviet Union what they didn't probably saved millions of lives.

>Communist spies saved the world by giving nuclear weapons technology to the Soviets, thus ensuring humanity would spend the next four decades wondering when the nukes would start flying

Maybe some of the people accused did have "Communist ties" (a completely subjective and nebulous accusation), but the way McCarthy went about it was all wrong and turned the one non-partisan issue in the US at the time into the most partisan one

And you cannot act like McCarthy was some hero doing the right thing. He was professional shitposter, if he couldn't reasonably call someone a Commie he would slander them other ways by calling them gay. He was an egomaniacal drunk

>maybe some of the people accused did have "Communist ties"
Look up some of the people named. A bunch of them were literal Soviet spies.

>He was professional shitposter, if he couldn't reasonably call someone a Commie he would slander them other ways by calling them gay. He was an egomaniacal drunk

Honestly McCarthy probably did more damage to the cause of "anti-communism" than he did to help it.

There's a reason why some conspiracy theorists claim he might've actually been a Communist agent himself

And a bunch weren't, right?

Without the Rosenbergs the eastern bloc would have been militarily outmatched and would have collapsed a lot earlier.

Thanks to these fuckers, hundreds of millions of people across Europe suffered under communist dictatorships for decades.

This, history has been rewritten by the communist victors. The media is completely corrupt

McCarthy did nothing wrong. Stalin had spies as high as in the White House, the Mannhattan Project (((Rosenbergs))), the State Department (Alger Hiss) and nearly all major branches of government. His "Hysteria" was actually a very justified fear.

People were wondering that after Hiroshima. It probably would have happened if the Soviets didn't have a deterrent.

literally proved at this point, mccarthy was right.
and I'm not even american

>its a kikes kill millions of people by propping up a failed authoritarian system episode

ignore Sup Forums posts, ignore Sup Forums posters